Status
Not open for further replies.

isidro

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone,

Hope anyone is doing great! Is this guy in the attached image wearing a diaper? What do you think? For me, it seems like a very obvious adult diaper. But I am not 100% sure. I just saw this in the news and thought, "What the hell, he´s exposing himself". Maybe I´m too much biased myself you know...
Thank you!
Isidro.-
[A lot of folks have incontinence issues and would rather NOT have it pointed out to them nor have their images posted online pointing it out. Thread locked] ~KitsuneFox

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking
Reactions: ILuvDiapers, DLJosie, littledub1955 and 3 others
Regardless it is under clothing so I wouldn't even consider it exposing if it was a diaper. It is possible yes or the man has a package. Most people would not pay it much mind and even if he was I do not think it would be his objective for people to find out anyway.

Reactions: newAB43, DLJosie, espectro and 1 other person
If I had to hazard a guess I would have to say that they are indeed wearing a diaper, the obvious bulge and the way it seems as though he can't fit his hands in his pockets because of all the space the diaper takes up seems like an obvious sign to me. As with anything though I could be wrong.

Reactions: newAB43, DLJosie, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Even if it was a diaper (and I don't think it is) what would one do with this information?

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, newAB43, Tommy10 and 3 others
I agree with @SparkyDog! Sure looks like he's wearing a rather significant diaper but so what? This is me every single day of the year and not once has anyone ever said a thing with the sole exception being a woman whole tapped me on the shoulder to tell me I "might want to pull up my waistband" as my diaper was "peeking" over it. She was super kind, smiled, got in her car and drove away. I pulled up my shorts and pushed down my diaper. Sincerely, what difference does any of this make?

Reactions: newAB43, Neet, DLJosie and 2 others
Piefox said:
Regardless it is under clothing so I wouldn't even consider it exposing if it was a diaper. It is possible yes or the man has a package. Most people would not pay it much mind and even if he was I do not think it would be his objective for people to find out anyway.
Thank you for taking the time to respond! By no means I meant he was doing it intentionally! Most probably he had zero intention to let the world know he was wearing any kind of protection....

Reactions: newAB43, DLJosie, Piefox and 1 other person
Memoryfoam said:
If I had to hazard a guess I would have to say that they are indeed wearing a diaper, the obvious bulge and the way it seems as though he can't fit his hands in his pockets because of all the space the diaper takes up seems like an obvious sign to me. As with anything though I could be wrong.
Thank you for your reply @Memoryfoam. I don´t know if it´s just me, but what I see there is a pretty obvious diaper bulge

Reactions: newAB43, DLJosie and littledub1955
CptKirk said:
I agree with @SparkyDog! Sure looks like he's wearing a rather significant diaper but so what? This is me every single day of the year and not once has anyone ever said a thing with the sole exception being a woman whole tapped me on the shoulder to tell me I "might want to pull up my waistband" as my diaper was "peeking" over it. She was super kind, smiled, got in her car and drove away. I pulled up my shorts and pushed down my diaper. Sincerely, what difference does any of this make?
Dude, I am not questioning or pointing out the fact that the guy is potentially wearing a diaper. I am not criticizing him at all... Maybe he just has a legitimate need to wear them due to a health condition, or maybe he just wears them out of pleasure (DL). Who knows. In any case, it was just brought to my attention because he´s a public person, in fact, is the CEO of a well-known Fin-tech start-up. Besides, is a relatively young guy. Usually, if you have that kind of exposure in the business world and the media, you may want to hide the fact that you need to wear protection... For discretion, I mean.

Reactions: newAB43, DLJosie and Canadianfalls
Honestly, I think having his hands stuffed in his pocket is what is giving that puffy across the front look... along with a reasonable package in the middle. As some have said, it doesn't really matter if he's wearing. There is no shame, one way or the other. But this is a forum for Diaper Lovers, so most of us do notice... and enjoy the sight of a diapered person. Thanks for sharing the photo.

Reactions: newAB43, DLJosie, dogboy and 2 others
Was at hospital out patients recently waiting to see a doc for an eye test - the waiting area was shared with those waiting for an incontinence clinic. I was wearing a disposable tena active fit anyway but it gave me quite a thrill seeing the (mostly older men) with obvious diaper bulges shuffling about - one old man had obviously wet himself quite badly = it was made obvious by his light coloured trousers. When he got up from his chair there was a big wet spot both on the chair and his trousers. There were a few ladies waiting but they had skirts or dresses on so it was not easy to see if they were wearing or like me waiting for the eye doctor.
Charles 72 and incontinent (with bad eye sight too)

Reactions: newAB43 and DLJosie
isidro said:
Hi everyone,

Hope anyone is doing great! Is this guy in the attached image wearing a diaper? What do you think? For me, it seems like a very obvious adult diaper. But I am not 100% sure. I just saw this in the news and thought, "What the hell, he´s exposing himself". Maybe I´m too much biased myself you know...

Thank you!

Isidro.-
It's obvious to me that he's wearing a diaper. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Reactions: newAB43 and DLJosie
Piefox said:
I agree.

Reactions: newAB43, DLJosie and isidro
Is it right to post this here, even without heads?

Reactions: newAB43, ucfguy475, Neet and 2 others
star said:
Why not? Am I breaking any rule by doing this? I don't think so...

Last edited:
Reactions: newAB43, DLJosie and flybaby
star said:
I'm guessing this photo was already in the public domain, probably a business publication. I think removing the heads is reasonable to protect his identity. Mind you, this is a photo of a fully clothed (headless) man, that will be seen by a very limited number of people, all of which are on a diaper wearers forum.

Reactions: newAB43, littledub1955, DLJosie and 1 other person
littledub1955 said:
It's obvious to me that he's wearing a diaper. I could be wrong but I don't think so.
Indeed @littledub1955! Thank you for your comment!

Reactions: newAB43, littledub1955 and DLJosie
isidro said:
Dude, I am not questioning or pointing out the fact that the guy is potentially wearing a diaper. I am not criticizing him at all... Maybe he just has a legitimate need to wear them due to a health condition, or maybe he just wears them out of pleasure (DL). Who knows. In any case, it was just brought to my attention because he´s a public person, in fact, is the CEO of a well-known Fin-tech start-up. Besides, is a relatively young guy. Usually, if you have that kind of exposure in the business world and the media, you may want to hide the fact that you need to wear protection... For discretion, I mean.
@isidro I wasn't trying to attack you and my apologies for it coming off that way. I've been in a LOT of pain for a long time now and maybe I'm taking it out with my writing.
My intention is to make it clear that I'm against anyone making fun out of anyone for wearing a diaper. I no longer have any choice in the matter. My issue with this was one fake picture of a former president wearing what looked like a leaking messy diaper and people making fun of a current president when his pants split and underneath was a diaper. It made the news! People IN GENERAL seem to think it is funny to point out when someone is discovered to be wearing and I didn't intend on taking that out on you.
I would like to know where you found the picture though.

Reactions: newAB43 and isidro
Hard to say, but if it were me, my shirt would have been untucked.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, newAB43, Kellycares and 1 other person
flybaby said:
I'm guessing this photo was already in the public domain, probably a business publication. I think removing the heads is reasonable to protect his identity. Mind you, this is a photo of a fully clothed (headless) man, that will be seen by a very limited number of people, all of which are on a diaper wearers forum.
But I am wondering if it seems fair, posting a picture on a site that is (for some at least) a fetish site without consent. It kinda feels weird. Or, if the person is IC and not comfortable with ABDL, whether it might make them feel bad? Most people who wear diapers want to hide it, not have it posted on a site for people to guess if they are wearing or not. A business man should reasonably assume that their choice of underwear won't be scrutinized by random strangers when promoting their business.

As I say, I am not criticising anyone but I am not sure if it's OK for me personally or not. I am undecided.

Reactions: DiaperGirly, CptKirk, Diaperman95 and 3 others
Treborhoxne said:
Was at hospital out patients recently waiting to see a doc for an eye test - the waiting area was shared with those waiting for an incontinence clinic. I was wearing a disposable tena active fit anyway but it gave me quite a thrill seeing the (mostly older men) with obvious diaper bulges shuffling about - one old man had obviously wet himself quite badly = it was made obvious by his light coloured trousers. When he got up from his chair there was a big wet spot both on the chair and his trousers. There were a few ladies waiting but they had skirts or dresses on so it was not easy to see if they were wearing or like me waiting for the eye doctor.
Charles 72 and incontinent (with bad eye sight too)
The continence nurses waiting area is the place to see others in nappies. Never seen anyone visibly wet though. I have sat next to people smelling of pee though.

Reactions: newAB43 and isidro
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back