Diapers on hand, who has the most?

If I had to estimate, I’m probably sitting at 350 ABDL diapers and several thousand vintage baby diapers.

• Love
Reactions: BunnyPrincess and Pampers4Ever
Nowididit said:
Off the top of my head I'd say over 2000 diapers from various ABDL suppliers, a couple of bags of medical grade diapers, infant diapers and various adult pull-ups. My LFB order will be in today which will add another 80 to my stash. I have 3 pallets in the garage for my overstock and 3 drawers in the bedroom full and an overflow box in the spare bedroom.
I need to stop!!
TWO THOUSAND???!!! Thought for sure that had to be a typo until I read the part about where you store them.

170 currently (and 30 booster pads). I too have an auto-order set up through Amazon Subscribe and Save subscriptions. 100 diapers per month. I typically wear 3 a day. Also concerned about out of stock, discontinuations, or supply chain situations. Plus, I want to be able to have some in reserve should my financial status take a hit and I’m unable to budget diapers. I used to save a couple from a pack of every brand I had and keep it out of the “rotation” but eventually stopped.

I used to think my stash was too big until I read about those in the thousands. At least I won’t have to worry about outgrowing mine 😂 (I still fit/wear clothes from high school). Even with the amount I have in stock—though modest compared to some of you—I feel it’s too much and sometimes tell myself if I were to die tomorrow, it’s not like I can take them with me and what a waste. However, I guess that’s everything we buy in life. Not like we buy groceries a meal at a time, put gas in our cars a trip at a time, or pay bills for in the moment.

Vintage84 said:
Not cool guys there are people here who have none at the minute and it hurts lol
I only have two at this moment, because I'm broke and can't afford to buy diapers like that. But thank you for speaking up for us.

Reactions: Vintage84
Have 4 cases Betterdry, 2 cases Dry 24/7, 1 case Cammies Blue, 1 case Go Supreme Black and a few odds n ends

I have a bit of a stockpile at the moment... Totally overkill! 1331 🤯 Made a spreadsheet the other month to keep track of what I have on hand.
Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 12.02.41 pm.png

Reactions: Pampers4Ever and diaperboy
I only have a few hundred on hand with most of my stock pile being Dry 24/7's. I bought a few cases when I found out that they had been discontinue. Dry 24/7's are by far my favorite diaper. The rest is Incontrol mega plus (just bought another case today), Mega Max white, ATN's, and some Pampers size 7.

Reactions: MaxSyd
I rarely have more that 4 packages of diapers although right now I have less than two packages.

Back