diapers in school

EagleBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When you went to school back in pre-school, kindergarten, 1st grade, or 2nd grade. Do you know if someone went to school wearing underwear or boxers and the teacher or the school nurse put them in diapers because they messed themselves and they were sent home wearing diapers

I wore diapers everyday to school and for the ppl who bullied me, well I knew how to defend myself as well.

• Love
Reactions: Rezzu, blowydiaper and checkingoutall
I wore diapers or training pants and plastic panties to school for quite a number of years. As for others, I remember one boy having an accident and wetting himself in class in grade 1. He was taken out of class and his mom came to pick him up afterward. So no idea if he was cleaned up or put into diapers afterward. He never had another accident at school that I can remember, but I always wondered if, as result, he was wearing diapers at school like I was.

I don't remember any such incidents, no. Certainly anything involving diapers would have stuck with me. I did mess myself once, but it was just as I was getting off the bus at the end of the day. I made it home and cleaned myself up before anybody found out. Phew!

I wore pull-ups or training pants into second grade, but I was not aware of the fact at the time. I base this on a vivid memory I have from first grade where I became aware that I had a pee accident in my shorts but figured that if I didn't pay attention to it nobody would notice...indeed, nobody noticed, but much, much later I realized that was because I was obviously wearing protection.

I desperately wanted to go back into diapers after potty-training, so I can only theorize that my mom didn't tell me I was wearing pull-ups/training pants so I could make the transition to big boy undies easier. I also theorize that I wore until second grade because in addition to still wearing in first grade, clearly it was also justified, so I'm guessing I didn't immediately get out of them until later on.

Reactions: Sam and DiaperGuy08
Accidents of my classmates were quite a lot when I was in kindergarten, check out what I wrote here, however those kids didn't got into a diaper after they wet/mess themselves...they simply got changed into a set of backup clothes their parents packed in their bags (when available), or in terms of girls in skirts/dresses, the teacher simply took off their wet panties and they went on the day without wearing one.

Reactions: Serendiapity
I saw plenty of accidents at nursery and school (see my origin thread below).

In a nutshell, though, although I saw other kids wearing nappies at bursary, and only one at school (but visited the homes of plenty of classmates who were clearly bedwetters who wore nappies) I never saw anyone actually put into a nappy for having an accident.

Last edited:
iremember a kid having an accident and the smell was noticed. i think he just got put in a change of clothes..no diapers.

There was in girl in my kindergarten class who would wet herself while sitting at her desk. This happened often. At the time all the kids would laugh. Now as an adult I feel badly for her and I dearly hope I wasn't one of the kids laughing. I think I was just uncomfortable when it happened.

Reactions: bbpnts
I never noticed or heard about any kid having an accident and then being put into a diaper for the rest of the day in my schools. I also was never aware of any one wearing diapers for IC issues or for any other reasons.

There was only one incident that I was aware of of a kid wetting his pants. He was playing softball and was hit in the stomach and then peed himself. I don't remember what happened next.

Yeah me. I wore plastic trainer pants for the first 5 years of school. I was often wet and frequently messy.

Bowfell said:
Yeah me. I wore plastic trainer pants for the first 5 years of school. I was often wet and frequently messy.
As now you’re a diaper lover, Is this memory of yours a pleasant one? I don’t have any memory of wearing a diaper or pull-ups as a kid so I’m curious.

Sam said:
As now you’re a diaper lover, Is this memory of yours a pleasant one? I don’t have any memory of wearing a diaper or pull-ups as a kid so I’m curious.
It's a very pleasant memory thanks! I really loved those pants.

apart from the odd occasion mum ould send me to school without protection and i would either wet or soil (or both). in nursery school and infants (4 to 7) it wasn;t a problem as we had the same teacher all day and she would take us behind a folding screen, undress and clean us and then put us into clean underwear (usually what ever was lying around so she would try to put a boy in boys underwear but sometimes we ended up in a pair of girls school knickers if that was all that was available and at that age no one noticed or cared. However I was in nappies throughut all my school life and once i reached junior school (7 to 11) and then senior school (11-17) it became a major problem, i was bullied day in day out and home life was a nightmare as well.

• Sad
Reactions: chrischrischris, checkingoutall and TexasToast11
I had documented IC starting school - so...
I always had diapers in the nurses office. Had one teacher I didn't life because of her attitude over it. But for the most part - the issuse was other kids being down right mean about it!

• Sad
Reactions: checkingoutall
nwm said:
kids being down right mean about it

That didn't stop me, I became very destructive when a kid or group of kids were trying to bully me because I am in diapers. I remember when I was 10 yrs old, It was another 10 yr vs a metal locker. The Locker won and I was suspended for a month.

• Wow
Reactions: Rezzu, blowydiaper, nwm and 1 other person
TexasToast11 said:
That didn't stop me, I became very destructive when a kid or group of kids were trying to bully me because I am in diapers. I remember when I was 10 yrs old, It was another 10 yr vs a metal locker. The Locker won and I was suspended for a month.

Unfortunately, in school sometimes that's what it takes to stop the harassment. Unless the teachers listen and will do something about it, which is not very often the case.

I remember finally flattening a bully on the bus that wouldn't leave me alone, got suspended from the bus for two weeks. My parents had to drive me to school before work, but they were totally supportive of my actions, as we had already talked with the school several times and kept being told "we'll handle it". Turns out the bully was the bus driver's godson, that explained a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: blowydiaper, TigerDL, checkingoutall and 2 others
not that i know of but i myself was potty trained late , really late like about 6 so i started primary one in diapers , think its year 1 equivalent in usa . I remembered vividly being the only one in diapers as my classmates were in normal underwear.

Reactions: checkingoutall
I wore always diapers and plastic pants throughout kindi and junior school. I didn’t like getting changed by others than my auntie and it was an every day episode. Then my auntie decided to increase the padding so it coped with my wettings and messing but it was not possible to hide. I got teased and bullied because of my typical diaper walk and then homeschooled. That was the best that happened to me.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08
Back