Diapers in package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezio

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know it's a small thing that in the long run is not that important but I kinda wish abdl diapers were folded in half like baby diapers instead of folded in thirds like they are. Maybe there are some that are like that that I am unaware of but all the ones I've tried have been tri fold. Not sure if many others feel the same but I think its another thing to add to the whole experience.

Reactions: MCDG111, dlboylife, PlastiBrain and 1 other person
Think you could be onto something

Would make things better for wearing but package sizing and amounts might change

Reactions: littledreamers333
I wish they were in half instead of thirds. I also wish they’d make them thicker because more polymers isn’t necessarily better. Ish they’d balance a few things out better

Im guessing thirds because they are bigger than baby diapers, need to be longer to fit larger anatomy. The packaging would be much larger as well.

There was once a big discussion on this with some of the different manufacturers regarding this and it was said that this an issue with the packaging machines.

Because they do not own the machines they pretty much have to take what they can get unfortunately

I thought the same thing. I will actually take them out and fold them in half and then put a heavy weight above a stack to keep them tight and flat.

Yeh I agree in an ideal world this would add to the experience, but the packaging would need to be sooo big - especially for those of us who wear XLs.

Ezio said:
I know it's a small thing that in the long run is not that important but I kinda wish abdl diapers were folded in half like baby diapers instead of folded in thirds like they are. Maybe there are some that are like that that I am unaware of but all the ones I've tried have been tri fold. Not sure if many others feel the same but I think its another thing to add to the whole experience.
check out my profile pic to the left, bambino biancos refolded in 1/2, I like them that way too!

I miss the old P&G Attends when they were in the boxes of 8 or 10. They were bifolded like Pampers...and looked and felt exactly like Pampers, too. It was a wonderful time...long gone now. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back