Diapers in college

Status
Not open for further replies.
College was...interesting for me. My university didn't allow for roommate pairing/selection. I was paired with my first roommate. What are the odds...it turned out that he was a DL...too bad he was a d*ck otherwise. He was a drug user, for which I turned him in...this resulted in me getting my own apartment! I lent him several of my diapers over the course of my time with him. Too bad he was who he was, or it could have been awesome. My next roommate was indifferent. Soon enough, I was blessed to have my own place, and my life of freedom began!

My personal suggestion would be to simply not wear while in the dorms or in an apartment with anyone. I personally never wore in the dorms and would only wear during breaks when I went home. I know there were times where I really wanted to wear, but at least it gave me something to look foreword to while coming home. Plus considering the fear of roommates finding out and the headache of hiding them, it just didn't seem worth it. Especially since one of my roommates was a closed minded bully who I'm certain would've kicked my ass if he discovered I was a DL and made my life a living hell (more so than he already did). So I'd at the very least, wait and see who you're rooming with before making a decision to wear or not. Hope it all works out for you.

I have worn diapers in my apartment at school since I moved in. We have single rooms in the complex I'm staying at and could easily wear in my room without pants on. I even messed a few times. Roommates never really said anything, but I was pretty discrete about that. I had a larger trash can in my room and would empty it on my way to class. Never had any negative experiences, except I think one of my very. close and trusted friends knows and made a passing comment about diaper fetishes one day. I just blew off the comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back