Diapers for COVID

KellyTries

Contributor
Messages
8
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Coughing and Diarrhea at the same time.

Find myself, if possible, to deal with the condition, drinking a lot of water and wearing full tape-up Briefs, there' a lot out there though.

Any Briefs you would recommend?

Who else on the internet would know the most secure diaper available , say right in the morning you have COVID and you are coughing with diarrhea.

What you want is a _fully_ secure, makes you feel taken care of, tight diaper: especially if I can just roll over and go back to sleep.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: jonny77 and fallenbirdie

KellyTries

Contributor
Messages
8
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Looking for the brief that makes someone feel the most completely secure, because they should, its a good product. I don't care about the little prints or not.
 

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,123
Age
37
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
That's a very subjective question, what feels most secure or snug and tight on one person might feel terrible on another due to slightly different body types, weight, height preferred cut and rise etc.

We can offer suggestions but until you try a brand you don't know if it'll be right for you.

Plain briefs wise I quite like Tena Ultima, not the most absorbent but comfy and fit well, some might say betterdry or trest or any of the others.

Sorry not a lot of help I know but it's a broad question that everyone will answer differently
 
  • Like
Reactions: KellyTries

KellyTries

Contributor
Messages
8
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
I kind of have a real need for his right now though dude.

135 LBS, 5"10 Female

I do Goodnites XL + booster/Period Stuff for my bedwetting, but COVID is different.

I roll with M4 abenas when working from home, even L4, but tape them up with duct tape.

I found somthing called 'forsite?' , it had little aquatic theme for me, and it felt way more secure. Sold out now tho.

Looking for just something that is +maximum+ taping me up so I can sleep tight.

Is there a Diaper where people complain about it being too restrictive, too tight, too heavy?
 

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,123
Age
37
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Best I could do at the moment is point you to this section of the forum. Fruitkitty did an amazing job reviewing various briefs.

Someone else might be more help I tend to stick with the brands I like and wouldn't say any of them are tight for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KellyTries

KellyTries

Contributor
Messages
8
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Its a diaper forum so here you go, I'll wake up in the morning and sometimes it will be okay, but sometimes, not I'll just spray all over the place, its like I'm producing copious amounts of liquid diarrhea.

Wanna have on the most restrictive diaper on the market.. Would make me feel like a cleaner Girl, I'm seeing the reason for that, but whatever, I'm just another person going through COVID, Thanks for the Tips here.
 

Eclectic

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,670
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I’m not sure what you mean about restrictive. I wear 24/7 due to IC and my go to diaper for a while has been the Incontrol Inspire line. The Inspire Original during the day and Inspire + with a booster at night. Really any premium diaper with tall leak guards will work well. Tight, restrictive…that has more to do with how well you tape it up and if the size is right for your body type.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Jonnythepony

Richard101

Est. Contributor
Messages
113
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Plastic pants may help over your diaper
 

KellyTries

Contributor
Messages
8
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Appreciate the kind advice here.

Never thought I'd need to wear this type of solution this early in my life ,but its like with the coughing + other, seriously feel better having some extra-heavy protection on, and maybe less laundry or having to throw perfectly good clothes out also. Especially in the morning and for bedtime, while under active COVID, or even what feels like COVID, maybe good to have a couple weeks of protection around in a COVID self-care kit.

Worst case I'll stay dry & clean.
 

SofiaInPampers

Est. Contributor
Messages
737
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
KellyTries said:
Coughing and Diarrhea at the same time.

Find myself, if possible, to deal with the condition, drinking a lot of water and wearing full tape-up Briefs, there' a lot out there though.

Any Briefs you would recommend?

Who else on the internet would know the most secure diaper available , say right in the morning you have COVID and you are coughing with diarrhea.

What you want is a _fully_ secure, makes you feel taken care of, tight diaper: especially if I can just roll over and go back to sleep.
Hi Kelly, you might try ConfiDry 24/7. Plain white diaper. They are my go to diaper. If you are in the states, you can get them in three days from LLMedico. Hope you find something that works for you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed and KellyTries

greatplainsdl

Est. Contributor
Messages
38
Age
26
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
KellyTries said:
Appreciate the kind advice here.

Never thought I'd need to wear this type of solution this early in my life ,but its like with the coughing + other, seriously feel better having some extra-heavy protection on, and maybe less laundry or having to throw perfectly good clothes out also. Especially in the morning and for bedtime, while under active COVID, or even what feels like COVID, maybe good to have a couple weeks of protection around in a COVID self-care kit.

Worst case I'll stay dry & clean.
The best diaper that I’ve tried that I can think of to fit your situation would probably be the Northshore Megamax. Great fitting and extremely high absorbency. Plus Northshore ships hella quick which is nice. They are very price effective for the quality
 
  • Like
Reactions: sbmccue, Jonnythepony and KellyTries

greatplainsdl

Est. Contributor
Messages
38
Age
26
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
SofiaInPampers said:
Hi Kelly, you might try ConfiDry 24/7. Plain white diaper. They are my go to diaper. If you are in the states, you can get them in three days from LLMedico. Hope you find something that works for you.
I’ve seen the ConfiDry 24/7 around, but I haven’t gotten to try them yet. Quick question if you don’t mind, do they have a landing zone for the tapes so that you can reposition like a megamax? Or are they second chance tapes like BetterDrys? I had a hard time telling from the pictures on LLMedico or Amazon and I’d like to know before ordering any. The price point is pretty great for an all white diaper, and though I’d buy trests every time if I could money doesn’t grow on trees haha
 
Last edited:

SofiaInPampers

Est. Contributor
Messages
737
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
greatplainsdl said:
I’ve seen the ConfiDry 24/7 around, but I haven’t gotten to try them yet. Quick question if you don’t mind, do they have a landing zone for the tapes so that you can reposition like a megamax? Or are they second chance tapes like BetterDrys? I had a hard time telling from the pictures on LLMedico or Amazon and I’d like to know before ordering any. The price point is pretty great for an all white diaper, and though I’d buy trests every time if I could money doesn’t grow on trees haha
They have no landing zone but have the second chance tapes. I totally agree with you on the Trest. I can’t justify spending that amount.
 

KellyTries

Contributor
Messages
8
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
I greatly appreciate the advice guys: I see I consulted the correct group, You all clearly have a deep knowledge of product. I have completed a purchase for my current needs. Feel free to continue thread, but my needs are currently met. Also I appreciate your kind PMs, but please be advised that moving forward my needs here were limited to selecting product for Medical needs, and I'll likely be signed out for a while. Appreciate you all.

COVID is so hard in that wasn't something I would have picked up product knowledge on earlier in life, and a lot of people are still super embarrassed on. I can tell you. I had to suck it up a bit to even post here. I dealt with some bed-wetting etc. earlier in life, so I'm not super feeling alone in my product needs, but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there going through COVID who feel completely alone and don't know where to turn to on product that works, in the real world over time.

You guys might have something to share on the medical side you don't know you have going for you.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Rita and SofiaInPampers

greatplainsdl

Est. Contributor
Messages
38
Age
26
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
SofiaInPampers said:
They have no landing zone but have the second chance tapes. I totally agree with you on the Trest. I can’t justify spending that amount.
Thanks for the info! Second chance tapes are tough for me, but I might give it a shot at some point. Trests are my absolute favorite but with the cost I try to buy a pack and only wear one of them every once and a while. It seems like the cost for all the high end medical diapers has gone way up. It actually got me to get a case of Bambinos for $1.50/diaper instead and just ignore the print haha
 

SofiaInPampers

Est. Contributor
Messages
737
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
greatplainsdl said:
Thanks for the info! Second chance tapes are tough for me, but I might give it a shot at some point. Trests are my absolute favorite but with the cost I try to buy a pack and only wear one of them every once and a while. It seems like the cost for all the high end medical diapers has gone way up. It actually got me to get a case of Bambinos for $1.50/diaper instead and just ignore the print haha
I buy them by the case and they come in around $1.68 per diaper. With that said, they have customer credit dollars you can earn. When I add that, they’ll come in around $1.54 per diaper. I prints for me🤪
 

greatplainsdl

Est. Contributor
Messages
38
Age
26
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
SofiaInPampers said:
I buy them by the case and they come in around $1.68 per diaper. With that said, they have customer credit dollars you can earn. When I add that, they’ll come in around $1.54 per diaper. I prints for me🤪
Haha touché :LOL:, I'm surprised the discount program is that good. To be fair to me, I bit the bullet on the printed ones cause they had the velcro (hook and loop) tapes which are handy and never that cheap. I'll have to look on the LLMedico site to see if they have any landing zone/velcro ones there cause that discount program sounds sweet
 

SofiaInPampers

Est. Contributor
Messages
737
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
greatplainsdl said:
Haha touché :LOL:, I'm surprised the discount program is that good. To be fair to me, I bit the bullet on the printed ones cause they had the velcro (hook and loop) tapes which are handy and never that cheap. I'll have to look on the LLMedico site to see if they have any landing zone/velcro ones there cause that discount program sounds sweet
They have the XP5000 Diaper. A quality medical type diaper. Plastic backed with Velcro tapes. I’ve bought a few cases of these. Never experienced a leak with them.😁
 
  • Like
Reactions: chitown

Dinotopian2002

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Est. Contributor
Messages
420
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
KellyTries said:
I greatly appreciate the advice guys: I see I consulted the correct group, You all clearly have a deep knowledge of product. I have completed a purchase for my current needs. Feel free to continue thread, but my needs are currently met. Also I appreciate your kind PMs, but please be advised that moving forward my needs here were limited to selecting product for Medical needs, and I'll likely be signed out for a while. Appreciate you all.

COVID is so hard in that wasn't something I would have picked up product knowledge on earlier in life, and a lot of people are still super embarrassed on. I can tell you. I had to suck it up a bit to even post here. I dealt with some bed-wetting etc. earlier in life, so I'm not super feeling alone in my product needs, but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there going through COVID who feel completely alone and don't know where to turn to on product that works, in the real world over time.

You guys might have something to share on the medical side you don't know you have going for you.
Hi @KellyTries

I’m pleased to hear you’ve found something that works for you. Totally appreciate the diaper world can be confusing and a frustrating - especially when you’re thrown into it head over heels for medical reasons - it was for me too.

Keep in mind that wearing a diaper to manage any continence problem is a mature way to handle it - and far more discreet than going without.

As an adult, wearing a diaper does not make you a baby - unless you want to feel like one.

Totally get if you want to handle this by yourself, but if you need more advice or you just want to vent, there is a whole sub-forum here that’s focused on incontinence - although it’s more focused on living with the issue as we can’t give medical advice.

From my own experience, living with incontinence isn’t easy but it’s not the end of the world, providing you have the right diaper you need. I’ve had to wear diapers 24/7 for chronic illness since I was a teenager and it hasn’t stopped me yet.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002
 

towongfoo

Contributor
Messages
16
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Its relieving to know others had this issue with covid too!

I had a 103 fever for 2 days and lost control of bladder and bowels with diarrhea.

That continued for about 6 days both at night and day and so I upgraded to Northshore Megamax diapers.

Since then, when bowels are solid thats not a problem but bladder control still hasn't gotten any better and whenever bowels are on the softer side thats sometimes still a problem.

Things leak and then start going and I don't realize it until it's begun and then cant get it to stop.

The doctor said to just try to pay attention to it and hold it and get to the potty and that it should get better in the next 6-12 months but that theres no treatment.
 
Top