Diapers & Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly in to run the thing. Depends on what sort of timing and time commitment we're thinking about.

The edition and rules are the DM's domain. Get ahold of me, Goldy.

Is there any update on this at all?

what system is it for or is it pc?

Everyone that's interested in this should check out Savage Worlds. It's a great system, much lighter than D&D, much more flexible, but still feels substantial. It would be my first choice to run something with, especially for something done over the interwebs like this. Savage Worlds Test Drive here. Website here.

Have a look, post up your thoughts.

The test drive makes this seems extremely miniatures based. How well does this translate to the theatre of the mind if we were to have to use that?

I LOVE D&D!!!! However Me playing My usual Style would have Ban hammer written all Over it. Chaotic Evil Psycopath with Mass Murder and genocide as a Hobby. my D&D views are usually that of the Heath Ledger Joker, "Some men can't be reasoned with or bargined with, some men just want to watch the world Burn!!" i am also Never a Human and Usually an ECL Race Like Half Feind or Half Dragon, Best campaign i did was mix the Two then add 15 levels of Ranger and 5 Assassin and BAM i became Whats Known as Force Of Nature. it was just a Casual mess around one week Have Fun Campaign where the DM said you can have up to 30 Levels to build the Most Game Breaking Charecter you can Manage and mine was that, Belial the Merciless, the Unholy Hell Spawn Child of asmodius and Tiamat. D&D players KNow how messed up that combo is. i pull from the Book of Vile Darkness. IF i am forced to to be a Good Guy i usually do Chaotic Neutral. "a dishonest man you can always Trust to be dishonest, its the Honest ones you have to watch out for as you never know when they will do something incredably stupid"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back