diapers at night

Mathew said:
I wet my diaper pretty much every night and usually more than a little. No matter how wet it is when I get up I leave it on and top it off with pee before changing. When I feel that little trickle start down my leg then I put a dry diaper on. I have to wear 24 7 and since diapers are so expensive I get the most out of them I can. Also I love the feeling of a warm wet squishy diaper and I'm never in a hurry to change it.
Thanks for your help.

I wear for bowel issues since birth so am incon. Have any people here ever managed to weaken the bladder to point it be ones a need for padding

LOCKTHEM said:
I wear for bowel issues since birth so am incon. Have any people here ever managed to weaken the bladder to point it be ones a need for padding
thanks for your help

FalkorG30 said:
thanks for your help
thanks for your help ✌(ⱺᨎⱺ)✌

I am almost always wet in the morning, and will sit and have my coffee before showing and putting on a fresh new diaper.

TheBabyPants said:
I am almost always wet in the morning, and will sit and have my coffee before showing and putting on a fresh new diaper.
Thanks for you help

FalkorG30 said:
I have been wearing diapers at night starting last night with a one day break in between cause sometimes I get up and cant make it at times cause of my C.P. and leg cramps…
Hi,
to be honest I am glad that I can now do without wearing diapers because I use a urine bottle. I also had the problem of not being able to make it to the bathroom and it usually started when I was sitting up in bed. At some point, someone gave me the tip not to stand up but to turn on my side while still lying down and to use a bed bottle.

That works for me now almost always and I find that much more comfortable than always sleeping with a diaper.

Reactions: CheshireCat and ltaluv
Mathew said:
I wet my diaper pretty much every night and usually more than a little. No matter how wet it is when I get up I leave it on and top it off with pee before changing. When I feel that little trickle start down my leg then I put a dry diaper on. I have to wear 24 7 and since diapers are so expensive I get the most out of them I can. Also I love the feeling of a warm wet squishy diaper and I'm never in a hurry to change it.
I also wear mine if not too wet for awhile in the morn if staying home.

mickdl said:
Hi,
to be honest I am glad that I can now do without wearing diapers because I use a urine bottle. I also had the problem of not being able to make it to the bathroom and it usually started when I was sitting up in bed. At some point, someone gave me the tip not to stand up but to turn on my side while still lying down and to use a bed bottle.

That works for me now almost always and I find that much more comfortable than always sleeping with a diaper.
Thanks for your help.

sport1 said:
I also wear mine if not too wet for awhile in the morn if staying home.
Thanks for the help

Back