diapers at night

GabeG30

I wear diapers due to Cerebral Palsy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hey everyone,

I hope everyone is doing good.

I have been wearing diapers at night starting last night with a one day break in between cause sometimes I get up and cant make it at times cause of my C.P. and leg cramps I am just wondering how does everyone wear their diapers at night example: if the diaper is not that wet do you continue wearing into day time or do you put on a fresh diaper in the day (for me does not include work just on weekends)

I hope this makes sense.

Please feel free to PM me as well or on discord.

I look forward to your replies thanks.

Reactions: sport1, TommyTheDiaperDuck and Deleted member 57387
FalkorG30 said:
Hey everyone,

I hope everyone is doing good.

I have been wearing diapers at night starting last night with a one day break in between cause sometimes I get up and cant make it at times cause of my C.P. and leg cramps I am just wondering how does everyone wear their diapers at night example: if the diaper is not that wet do you continue wearing into day time or do you put on a fresh diaper in the day (for me does not include work just on weekends)

I hope this makes sense.

Please feel free to PM me as well or on discord.

I look forward to your replies thanks.
I prefer to wear it at night and if I wet it before I went to sleep and it was not that wet in the morning then I would continue wearing it until I needed to change. ( I am not Incontinent, just thought I would respond to you with this)

I Wear every night, how Wet I am in the morning, varies to a degree. if I’m working from home, or in the weekends, I stay in my night diaper until it needs to be change. That’s how I’m trying to save a bit on the budget. Also I hate wasting a capable diaper if it’s only partially wet and can last more hours. On days where I have to be in office I obviously change into a dry diaper.

Reactions: legojoker88 and Pino
I wear the TENA Proskin Super at night with plastic pants. These are good for the budget and gets me through the night (Ultras were not enough). I change when I get up into a TENA Ultimate Extra pull-up for the day unless I need more protection when I go out. It's not unusual for me to pee when I stand up after getting out of bed, so the diaper is often saturated by the time I hit the shower. I always change as part of my shower.

I’m dual IC and have been wearing diapers for this condition 24/7 for over 6-1/2 years now. The diapers that I wear normally are 1 or 2 contour gauze 4/10/4 ply diapers, a folded terry bath towel as a soaker, and a folded terry hand towel as a line to ease cleanup. If I diaper up with double diapers, 2 or 3 10 ply cotton gauze soakers, a terry bath towel soaker, and my terry liner I can usually go nearly 24 hours without leaking or changing, but that’s only if I’m staying home. When leaving my home for the day I’m usually wearing just 2 contours and the terry liner or sometimes an Abena M-4, either of which last me 8-12 hours.

Every night's a wet night and I have to pad up well at night as most disposables cannot cope with the flood, been doing that now for around 27 years.
As time goes by you may well get to like or even love your Nappies.
Liking or loving them makes dealing with ic 1 and ic 2 very bearable even pleasurable!
Life is good in the right Nappy.

Reactions: NotTheAverageMan
I've been IC since the beginning, profoundly and 24/7. Wearing diapers for sleeping is just a regular thing for me. I mostly have pretty wet diapers in the morning. Maybe 3 or 4 times during a week I also mess while sleeping. Obviously I change in the morning when this happens. Mostly. Sometimes (like weekends) I don't change right away.Especially if I wake up, not completely wet or messed, I wait later. It's not like I'm saving $, I just kinda get lazy or sleep late.

Since I'm padded 24/7, if I happen to wake up dry in the morning I'll do my business in my diaper and then change into a pullup

I am always diapered due to beeing incontinent. If I wake up dry (it's like a 1/10) I'll wear till I have to do "business". This is the only time Im using a regular toilet.

DiaperDuck said:
I prefer to wear it at night and if I wet it before I went to sleep and it was not that wet in the morning then I would continue wearing it until I needed to change. ( I am not Incontinent, just thought I would respond to you with this)
I appreciate the help.

NotTheAverageMan said:
I Wear every night, how Wet I am in the morning, varies to a degree. if I’m working from home, or in the weekends, I stay in my night diaper until it needs to be change. That’s how I’m trying to save a bit on the budget. Also I hate wasting a capable diaper if it’s only partially wet and can last more hours. On days where I have to be in office I obviously change into a dry diaper.
Thanks for your help

slimjiminy said:
I wear the TENA Proskin Super at night with plastic pants. These are good for the budget and gets me through the night (Ultras were not enough). I change when I get up into a TENA Ultimate Extra pull-up for the day unless I need more protection when I go out. It's not unusual for me to pee when I stand up after getting out of bed, so the diaper is often saturated by the time I hit the shower. I always change as part of my shower.
Thanks for your help

MrWonderful said:
I sleep in diapers every night.... don't usually wet, tho.
thanks for the help

Zeke said:
I’m dual IC and have been wearing diapers for this condition 24/7 for over 6-1/2 years now. The diapers that I wear normally are 1 or 2 contour gauze 4/10/4 ply diapers, a folded terry bath towel as a soaker, and a folded terry hand towel as a line to ease cleanup. If I diaper up with double diapers, 2 or 3 10 ply cotton gauze soakers, a terry bath towel soaker, and my terry liner I can usually go nearly 24 hours without leaking or changing, but that’s only if I’m staying home. When leaving my home for the day I’m usually wearing just 2 contours and the terry liner or sometimes an Abena M-4, either of which last me 8-12 hours.
Thanks for your help

Napincolove said:
Every night's a wet night and I have to pad up well at night as most disposables cannot cope with the flood, been doing that now for around 27 years.
As time goes by you may well get to like or even love your Nappies.
Liking or loving them makes dealing with ic 1 and ic 2 very bearable even pleasurable!
Life is good in the right Nappy.
Thanks for your help.

greatlake5 said:
I've been IC since the beginning, profoundly and 24/7. Wearing diapers for sleeping is just a regular thing for me. I mostly have pretty wet diapers in the morning. Maybe 3 or 4 times during a week I also mess while sleeping. Obviously I change in the morning when this happens. Mostly. Sometimes (like weekends) I don't change right away.Especially if I wake up, not completely wet or messed, I wait later. It's not like I'm saving $, I just kinda get lazy or sleep late.
thanks for your help

Babybear2006 said:
Since I'm padded 24/7, if I happen to wake up dry in the morning I'll do my business in my diaper and then change into a pullup
thanks for your help

se7en said:
I am always diapered due to beeing incontinent. If I wake up dry (it's like a 1/10) I'll wear till I have to do "business". This is the only time Im using a regular toilet.
Thanks for your help

I wet my diaper pretty much every night and usually more than a little. No matter how wet it is when I get up I leave it on and top it off with pee before changing. When I feel that little trickle start down my leg then I put a dry diaper on. I have to wear 24 7 and since diapers are so expensive I get the most out of them I can. Also I love the feeling of a warm wet squishy diaper and I'm never in a hurry to change it.

Reactions: sport1 and NotTheAverageMan
Back