Diapers and Skiing

RothwellBC

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've seen many a posts about some of us being diapered for amusements parks when we were young, but did any of you get diapered for skiing after you were day trained?

Living close to a ski mountain i started skiing at the age of 2 and was totally not potty trained till 4 and so was in diapers like any other kid when i was skiing. But the diapers during skiing went on for years even after i didn't need them at home during the day. Being bundled up and going into ski scamps, my mom just kept me in diapers every time we went skiing, and of course i just kept wetting them... funnily when i was 5 we went on a ski trip with some family friends, and when their 5 year old wet his pants 2 days in a row, they put in him in my diapers for the rest of the week. ...i actually think its pretty common still...

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, dinodavid, jackpeep and 4 others
I have worn many times skiing/snowboarding . Best part is when you call on your ass it is sort of cushioned and you can get more runs in. I have not gone snowboarding in a few years though

Reactions: jackpeep
I learned to ski at killington double lined triple cloth prefolds under ski pants , going to the bathroom was a lengthy process for the continent , and an ordeal at best for the incontinent , so massive protection and fixed amount of time before everyone came off the hill was stripped ,cleaned ,changed fresh diapers and 2 plastic pants then ski pants and whatever happens will be corrected at next diaper service period if you didn’t think you used it or it was late in day , a quick check could be done to either finish out the day or end the day , once back at the condo you could tear shit up diaper wise didn’t matter , but for maximum time on the hill and not running out of daylight we were wore serious diapering , those diapers were safe for dropping deuces , in 70’s and 80’s not much in the way of family style or inclusive environment you got changed in Grand central shitter in front of god and country .

I've skied padded for many years and won't go up the mountain without it, usually a goodnite or something like that. While I am not incontinent, I tend to stay out too long and ignore any signals my bladder might offer until I have to go "right now!" It's great to be protected--and wet some--until I can get to a restroom. Never have flooded my padding, but have gotten it fairly wet many times.

I love skiing and being diapered. I go every year for a week or so. I'll have a snowsuit on as much as possible with a diaper on underneath.

I think that the only time I went skiing as a kid was when I was maybe 5? Or 6? Either way I know I was put in diapers for it which after a fun day in the snow combined with my weak bladder were 100% soaked every time! I can still remember the lodge we stayed and getting changed into ski gear in the morning!

Reactions: perlFerret and RothwellBC
I do this now, it was really good last year since our lodges were closed and I didnt feel like mixing with people anyway, this year I will be skiing again in diapers, it just works for me better.

Yep. I ski in diapers all the time! I LOVE the thick, squishy, warm feeling between my legs and don't have to worry about using a nasty bathroom on the mountain or stand in line. Everything just goes in my diaper.

One of my favorite diaper memories as a child is when I was 6, my ski instructor thought that I wet my pants during lunch. As I remember it, I spilled alphabet soup on myself, but my teacher didn't believe me. He took me to the baby changing room, changed me out of my wet snowsuit and underpants, put me on the floor, and fastened a thick fluffy diaper on me. And like any good boy in diapers, I wet it. I remember being in heaven the rest of the day, and getting home and my mom being like...WTF? when she saw my diaper. Ever since, I love to ski in diapers, and often ski in thick ones to avoid having to change while out.

Reactions: jackpeep and sinceiwassmall
Be in a ski outfit, at least one that’s functional and not a skin tight fashion statement, would be great for concealing a large amount of butt padding not to mention the cushioning effect of tushie padding. The closest that I’ve come to this is wearing a couple of cloth contours with soakers and plastic pants under my insulated coveralls for outside work during the winter. For me diapers aren’t optional but if they were they would be a wise addition to prevent bathroom runs that track snow through the house before ending in a dash to strip down far enough to gain access to urinary plumbing or to bear you butt to perch it upon the porcelain throne.

Waddle skiiing sounds… hazardous. For my groin muscles. I mean, I’m already goofy-footed and I turn my ankles easily. This just sounds like a recipe for pain.

Woulnt a super thick diaper shaft\or more prone to this as there is allot of movement

Always diapered, never stopped me from skiing or any other outdoor activity. Wouldn't have it any other way. :)

In my childhood, when we went on family ski holiday, I was always diapered after one accident because not able to go to toilet on time.
Disposable diapers or big pads with plastic pull-up or snap plastic pants over them.
Usually over that I had thermal onesie and over onesie usually I had ski overall or two piece skisuit.
In start I felt weird but I got use to it and usually not even think about it. It was somehow normal.
My aunt did same whe she eas taking me and her son for skiing, iceskating, winter hikes or when we played outside during winter for prolonged time.
In my adult life when going on winter hikes or skiing, I use diapers regularly together with plastic pants. Feels really good to be in them when skiing. Comfort, safety, sometimes remmebering nice moments from childhood.
Usually using highest capacity diapers.

Reactions: jackpeep and sinceiwassmall
Ive done a few diapered ski trips with a few abdl friends. We all cram into the same van, get happy meals and hot chocolate along the way and possibly hit a dispensary. We often double diapered for the day to get in as many rides in as possible. I must admit diapers have saved my butt in more ways than one when I fall or find a bathroom inaccessible.

Covid kinda shut all that down and I'm eager to get back together with them again and olan another outing

Reactions: jackpeep and dlboylife
Any use of diapers beyond age two was just unthinkable to my parents. It’s a shame because this sort of thing is so practical — It would’ve been tobogganing or building snow forts in our snow suits when I was a kid — and would probably feel like a really fun, slightly naughty special treat to a kid if treated the right way.

Reactions: jackpeep, chamberpot and MikeDJ
sinceiwassmall said:
Any use of diapers beyond age two was just unthinkable to my parents. It’s a shame because this sort of thing is so practical — It would’ve been tobogganing or building snow forts in our snow suits when I was a kid — and would probably feel like a really fun, slightly naughty special treat to a kid if treated the right way.
Its funny I can relate to that story about being outside and snowsuits . There would be times being out in the snow growing up with all the kids on the block. We would be out there for hours sledding ,snow forts etc....So there would be times I would really have to go and I would hold it as long as possible not to interupt my playing time. I also didnt want the hassle having to take off my snowsuit and boots to use the bathroom. How convenient it would be to be diapered and just go right there outside. No one would really know. The outfits were already bulky, so it wouldnt be noticed. I actually thought of it but yes my parents would be like no way you are too old for diapers and yes unthinkable. Although at that time diapers werent as larger sized as nowadays but a good sized training pant and plastic pants wouldve worked. When you think about it there are many situations where wearing diapers as a grown up could come in handy. Ski trips, crowded concerts, New Years Eve gatherings, amusement park crowds, etc....unfortunately weve been trained to only think of diapers as a baby phase or in adult hood as only a medical condition, not so much practical use.

I do remember skiing in my early 20s frequently and at times wishing I did have a nice thick diaper on under my ski suit. Theres many times out on the slopes and the last thing I wanted to do was go back to the lodge to use the bathroom or even the local bathrooms on the slopes. It wouldve been so easy to just go when ever. At the time though , liking diapers but being with a group of friends and some girls too wouldnt even think of wearing one for fear of getting caught. Even if it actually was a practical idea, but some get grossed out by the though of someone(not a baby) in a wet diaper. SO that was the initial fear back then as a 20 something.

I hate the toilets on ski slopes so have worn as and adult every year for like 20 years now. No one can tell.

I snowboard a lot. I’ve snowboarded a few times padded with another ABDL friend. The biggest pain is getting changed into a fresh diaper if I’m not staying at a hotel next to the ski slope.

redsan said:
I snowboard a lot. I’ve snowboarded a few times padded with another ABDL friend. The biggest pain is getting changed into a fresh diaper if I’m not staying at a hotel next to the ski slope.
Thats why i only ski in a mega max.

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot
Back