Diapers and pantyhose?

DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I'm a straight cis male, but I love wearing feminine clothing like dresses and thigh-high socks with my diapers, and I've read that pantyhose are fun to wear with diapers as well. Those who have worn pantyhose with diapers, do you recommend it?
I’m sure you’ve made up your mind almost a year later but YES! It is lovely and especially if you have some deep sided support panties to tug on over the top. Drool

Reactions: KBoy and Angelapinks
For me, tights are clothes I would never take Off. I have liked them since I was a child and I willingly wore them for a short while when, as a teenager, I wanted to give them up. However, after a short time I returned to them and since then I have been wearing tights to this day.

In the winter I wear tights all the time, when I come home I take off my pants and stay in just the tights. in the summer only at home, provided it is not too hot.

I also think that tights keep the diaper in place very well, which is important because I have to wear diapers 24/7, they prevent me from getting cold, and the biggest advantage is that they are incredibly comfortable.

I only wear cotton tights and whenever possible, I buy patterned tights - no matter what color or pattern they are. I have several duplicate pairs of ABDL tights that I love to put on and wear at home or under pants.

I also like colorful and patterned leggings, but tights are definitely number 1 for me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diapersntights, Angelapinks, Marck and 1 other person
Littlebaby1999 said:
For me, tights are clothes I would never take Off. I have liked them since I was a child and I willingly wore them for a short while when, as a teenager, I wanted to give them up. However, after a short time I returned to them and since then I have been wearing tights to this day.

In the winter I wear tights all the time, when I come home I take off my pants and stay in just the tights. in the summer only at home, provided it is not too hot.

I also think that tights keep the diaper in place very well, which is important because I have to wear diapers 24/7, they prevent me from getting cold, and the biggest advantage is that they are incredibly comfortable.

I only wear cotton tights and whenever possible, I buy patterned tights - no matter what color or pattern they are. I have several duplicate pairs of ABDL tights that I love to put on and wear at home or under pants.

I also like colorful and patterned leggings, but tights are definitely number 1 for me.
been wearing over 35 years, cant stop wearing. I like a light support pantyhose, over my diaper, keeps it in place,I occasionaly wear patterned or opque tights, but usually prefer sheer, 30 or 40 denier. I like pantyhose, keeps my feet warm, despise leggings, cold feet.

Reactions: Littlebaby1999, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Babybub said:
I wear striped pantyhose over my nappy and plastic pants, when I am in the mood to dress up. Feels great.
like those stripped pantyhose

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and Babybub
Fireball44 said:
been wearing over 35 years, cant stop wearing. I like a light support pantyhose, over my diaper, keeps it in place,I occasionaly wear patterned or opque tights, but usually prefer sheer, 30 or 40 denier. I like pantyhose, keeps my feet warm, despise leggings, cold feet.
I agree, I don't like thermal pants either.

When I was 14, I decided that I didn't want to wear tights anymore and I asked my mother for thermal pants. It was a nightmare for me and I wasn't happy with them. Even though I put them on socks, my ankles were always exposed and they slipped down at the crotch. I was already wearing diapers 24/7 at that time, so it was a glaring defect, so I went back to tights and I still wear tights to this day.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Lovediapers99 and KBoy
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I'm a straight cis male, but I love wearing feminine clothing like dresses and thigh-high socks with my diapers, and I've read that pantyhose are fun to wear with diapers as well. Those who have worn pantyhose with diapers, do you recommend it?
Definitely. Thick hose and one piece swim wear (or corsetry) over the top. You feel so secure.

Reactions: Angelapinks and OnePiece
KooshyX said:
Another vote for pantyhose with diapers, or as we say over here, tights and nappies!
They don't always have to be girly, you can get boy tights too. Growing up in chilly Scotland my mummy would often put thick wool tights on me to keep warm.
Gorgeous pics. Sweet

Reactions: Angelapinks
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
As you can imagine from my name here, yes of course I'd recommend it - it's wonderful. The two developed as separate fetishes for me, but then I combined the two and found they work brilliantly in tandem. I'd tried panties over a nappy and found they didn't stretch sufficiently to allow the nappy to fill and therefore by squeezing it encouraged leaks; plus-size opaque tights on the other hand expand with the nappy, meaning it doesn't leak, but also keep it in position before and after, leaving you feeling wonderfully secure. Tights also reduce the noise your nappy makes, allowing you to be braver going out in public as well. Hopefully you've found all this out by now and are loving it!

Reactions: maxgood, Angelapinks, Littleboyplastic and 1 other person
I can’t do my nappy episodes without feminine underwear. I have to pre-wear full sided panties all day before allowing the pleasure of taping on my thick absorbent layer. My plastic pants are next (sometimes 2 pairs) which are my ultimate pleasure, I really love plastic pants. Heavy denier tights then my control pants or one piece.
I’m usually lost in my own thoughts by then. No telly, I read Adisc stories until it’s time to go to bed in a sticky way. Mmmm

Reactions: maxgood, Angelapinks, OnePiece and 1 other person
OnePiece said:
Pantyhose is greatly recommend with or without diapers. But I prefer to wear panties as well to keep things (and diapers) better in place.
Prefer wearing control top pantyhose to keep diaper in place-wet or dry.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and maxgood
Tights over a nappy feels wonderful. IMG_1083.JPGIMG_1083.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Diapersntights, Jorelaxed and maxgood
Back