DiaperedBondageBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I'm a straight cis male, but I love wearing feminine clothing like dresses and thigh-high socks with my diapers, and I've read that pantyhose are fun to wear with diapers as well. Those who have worn pantyhose with diapers, do you recommend it?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diapersntights, NudistMD, michaelmc and 11 others
Absolutely, pantyhose with a diaper is the best combination, keeps the diaper in place and is really comfortable, plus it looks really girly.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Littleboyplastic, SDB2014 and 16 others
Totally, pantyhose feel amazing and diapers look so cute under them.

Reactions: KBoy, DroopyDrawers, NudistMD and 9 others
Every morning when I dress up for breakfast.

Reactions: NudistMD, Carl1867, Jorelaxed and 4 others
Pantyhose is greatly recommend with or without diapers. But I prefer to wear panties as well to keep things (and diapers) better in place.

• Love
Reactions: NudistMD, Jorelaxed, Angelapinks and 3 others
I love to wear pantyhose and diapers together

Reactions: DroopyDrawers, NudistMD, Jorelaxed and 3 others
nothing like the bikini look of the pull ups, and the control top panty holding the diaper in place at it is wet in all day.

Reactions: DroopyDrawers, oldskool, Jorelaxed and 4 others
Another vote for pantyhose with diapers, or as we say over here, tights and nappies!
They don't always have to be girly, you can get boy tights too. Growing up in chilly Scotland my mummy would often put thick wool tights on me to keep warm.

Attachments

• 20200314_230500.jpg
    20200314_230500.jpg
    536.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 20200314_230524.jpg
    20200314_230524.jpg
    558.6 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_20211027_073533_853.jpg
    IMG_20211027_073533_853.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_20211029_234402_750.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20211029_235024_013.jpg
    IMG_20211029_235024_013.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 171
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 79251, Diapersntights, tammy4bbc and 18 others
KooshyX said:
Another vote for pantyhose with diapers, or as we say over here, tights and nappies!
They don't always have to be girly, you can get boy tights too. Growing up in chilly Scotland my mummy would often put thick wool tights on me to keep warm.
like the stain on your cotton girdle panties. I have those same white lacy pantyhose in control top, to wear over my wet diapers. So feminine.

Reactions: ianwee and Angelapinks
KooshyX said:
you're adorable...

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW and KooshyX
todderhr said:
you're adorable...
Wet wool tights sounds like an all day thing. Very sexy and fertile smell.

todderhr said:
Chesapeake, VA USA
how long a cross dresser? Me 33 years.I wear pantyhose just about 24/7

Reactions: Angelapinks
Fireball44 said:
how long a cross dresser? Me 33 years.I wear pantyhose just about 24/7
I started as a toddler and it comes and goes. I love panties, leggings, pantyhose, stockings and tights. I wore panties for quite a long time until my wife accepted diaper wearing. She didn't have a problem with panties though. TBH, I think I am trans, every new years I think, "this is going to be the year to transition." But it would lead to some big changes in my relationship with my wife and children.

I wonder if I should just make an appointment and go on HRT and just go from there.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: ianwee and Angelapinks
todderhr said:
I started as a toddler and it comes and goes. I love panties, leggings, pantyhose, stockings and tights. I wore panties for quite a long time until my wife accepted diaper wearing. She didn't have a problem with panties though.
Does she play in your search?

Fireball44 said:
Does she play in your search?
She will diaper me and buy panties for me.

todderhr said:
She will diaper me and buy panties for me.
will she wear a diaper occasionley for you?

Fireball44 said:
will she wear a diaper occasionley for you?
no. She has no interest in diapers. But she says I need them. She read and listened to stuff by Dr. Rhoda.

DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I'm a straight cis male, but I love wearing feminine clothing like dresses and thigh-high socks with my diapers, and I've read that pantyhose are fun to wear with diapers as well. Those who have worn pantyhose with diapers, do you recommend it?
diaper stays pressed against you all day. Love that feeling, exspecialy when wetting.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, ianwee, AlwaysInDiapers and 1 other person
Back