Diapers and alcohol

CAM3RON said:
This is one of my favorite things to do ever!!! I probably do this twice a week mon through Fri. Different shows and either beer or hard liquor. Depends on the mood I'm in.
I will be doing this in about 3 hours. I'm going to my cabin for the weekend and tonight this is exactly what I'm doing.

Reactions: diapered1989 and denimchicken
Oddly enough, after my non-smoking hypno took hold, even alcohol lost any allure for me. I think I'm teetotaler now... :unsure:

Reactions: Cottontail
Some spiced rum, thick diapers and some YouTube are in the forcast for tonight fingers crossed

Reactions: Diapertoddler, Traveler, abdlchristian12 and 1 other person
Pantyman said:
I love scotch and whiskey. But I'm a alcoholic so I have to stay away from it. When I did drink and wear diapers I would unconsciously kick my diaper off and then flood my bed or chair or floor , where ever I past out. That's why I stopped
Sounds like your drunk self is one of those toddlers who takes off their diaper when given the opportunity ;)

but in all seriousness it's good you recognize it's an issue for you, and you're able to control your desire to drink. I needed to dial it back a ton myself. There have been times others would wake me up because I passed out in the bathroom. Another time I woke up naked, face down on the floor in a hotel room with the lights, and television on still. I have other examples that are worse then these, so I needed to stop.

Reactions: diapered1989
diapered1989 said:
Who else just LOVES a relaxing night with whiskey, diapers, and Bob’s Burgers! (Well, that’s my preference but it could be any cartoon). I came home from work tonight, threw on a diaper and poured myself a nice glass of Wiser’s Whiskey and Coke and chilled. Most relaxed I’ve been all week!
Love this combo 🍺🎉

Dldlns2 said:
Some spiced rum, thick diapers and some YouTube are in the forcast for tonight fingers crossed
You made up my mind. Just picked up a bottle of spiced rum. Diaper bag is full and gonna be a relaxing drunken diaper night up at the cabin.

Reactions: Dldlns2 and diapered1989
sbmccue said:
I’ve never had a drop of whisky in my entire life. Have I missed something?
Maybe! About ten years ago I lived next to some Scots and they invited us over each year for their Burns Night party. They hired a bartender and had literally hundreds of Scotches to choose from. They made quite an event of it! One year, perhaps on our first visit, I just asked the bartender to surprise me with something unusual, something I definitely wouldn't have found at the local liquor store. He immediately poured me a small glass of something water-clear that smelled like tar and made the whole inside of my mouth go numb. The next day, I actually had skin peeling off my lips. Proofy stuff!

Sound like fun?

(I actually like Scotch, but that one was a bit of a miss.)

• Wow
Reactions: dogboy
I haven’t really enjoyed a good craft beer for over a year since I had a stroke but, today, while out driving around I finally checked out a nearby out-of-the-way brewpub and enjoyed a pint of a delicious black IPA (or two) and also enjoyed wetting my diaper whilst schmoozing at the bar. A lot of friendly people, there. Might become a regular hangout.

CAM3RON said:
This is one of my favorite things to do ever!!! I probably do this twice a week mon through Fri. Different shows and either beer or hard liquor. Depends on the mood I'm in.
Right? Words just can’t describe how relaxing it is! *chef’s kiss*

I would just like to apologize if I’ve offended or triggered anyone with my post. When I wrote it, I didn’t take into account that there may be some people struggling with alcohol or have taken years to get to a place where they can be happy without it. I meant know disrespect or harm.

Last edited:
Reactions: denimchicken, dogboy and Cottontail
diapered1989 said:
I would just like to apologize if I’ve offended or triggered anyone with my post. When I write it, I didn’t take into account that there may be some people struggling with alcohol or have taken years to get to a place where they can be happy without it. I meant know disrespect or harm.
I think it's good to acknowledge this, but I don't think you did anything wrong.

I guess I didn't answer the question earlier, so: Although I enjoy a stiff nightcap sometimes, or a really hoppy IPA (the only bunny-appropriate sort!), I've never been drawn to mixing alcohol and diapers. They fit into very different headspaces for me.

Reactions: TigerDL and diapered1989
On the ferry to south port nc going to pick up some jack danils fire soon

I usually have a drink or 3 in the evening after my family goes to bed. Usually I'm padded up watching my favorite youtube channels and it's a fun way to unwind. Since I've been buying more diapers lately, I've cut back on my drink purchases so the side effect is actually weight loss, especially when combined with chewing on a silicone anxiety chewy lanyard instead of binge snacking. I think having some drinks while diapered is so amazingly relaxing, but gotta keep reminding myself to moderate.

Reactions: AndyPandy
CptKirk said:
OH! Being we have a lot of people here from Great Britain.... someone go take a tour of the Samuel Smith brewery and do me a favor, jump into one of the vats they make the Oatmeal or Imperial stout in! That's my dream. I want to swim in that stuff! BEST damn stout on Earth comes from over there. For some reason everyone here seems to think Guinness is good. GUINNESS IS PISS!

Thankfully it's starting to get hot here and my most recent "favorite" is back in production. Sam Adams Summer Ale. I LOVE this stuff! I don't much like the $50/case price, but the beer? DAMN!

Must be an unwritten rule that if the name "Sam" is in the name, the beer will be amazing.
Dangit now I want an oatmeal stout!

diapered1989 said:
I would just like to apologize if I’ve offended or triggered anyone with my post. When I wrote it, I didn’t take into account that there may be some people struggling with alcohol or have taken years to get to a place where they can be happy without it. I meant know disrespect or harm.
I don't think you did anything wrong. I was an addict of drugs in my late teens through mid 20s. I've overcame them. Does not mean I don't watch a movie with drugs or complain about hearing about things. I mean technically I think I'm addicted to the fact I like to wear diapers. That's why I joined this community. To discuss things and talk about subjects. Now I like to enjoy drinks and wear diapers. I'm glad u started this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: denimchicken, Traveler and diapered1989
CAM3RON said:
I don't think you did anything wrong. I was an addict of drugs in my late teens through mid 20s. I've overcame them. Does not mean I don't watch a movie with drugs or complain about hearing about things. I mean technically I think I'm addicted to the fact I like to wear diapers. That's why I joined this community. To discuss things and talk about subjects.
Okay, I just wanted to let everyone know that I meant no harm in this post :) I love this community (minus those who cause us harm) :)

Reactions: Traveler, LePew and CAM3RON
diapered1989 said:
Okay, I just wanted to let everyone know that I meant no harm in this post :) I love this community (minus those who cause us harm) :)
Loved the post. Made my evening. I'm also so happy I joined this place too. Great place to chat about stuff.

BobbiSueEllen said:
Oddly enough, after my non-smoking hypno took hold, even alcohol lost any allure for me. I think I'm teetotaler now... :unsure:
So your a tea totaler, why only tea, why not coffee, or a soft drink

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: DiaperedSubHubby and BobbiSueEllen
Love good scotch or good bourbon and love my nappies.

howiebabe said:
So your a tea totaler, why only tea, why not coffee, or a soft drink
Per Wikipedia: "According to the Online Etymology Dictionary, the tee- in teetotal is the letter T, so it is actually t-total...much as [the] contemporary idiom might [go] 'total with a capital T'".

Sure, I drink tea...just not as much coffee & soda doesn't agree with me much anymore. I'm into drinking lotsa water with a slight dilution of flavor enhancer. 🥳

Back