Diapered at work

I have done it a few times just to feel padded and know theres a thick diaper on me and no one knows. I wouldnt wet it because we are often at a construction site. So the bathroom arangements arent the best for changing out of one. So its rare I'll do it but once in a while...

Sometimes when I was ill or I have busy schedule. Then it is usually Tena Active Fit Plus L or Attends Active Slip M10. Tena Flex Plus M in summer months. Always with snap on short onesie for safety and stealth.
Nobody nevwr noticed and probably they don’t care

Last edited:
Right now, my Rearz Lil Bella is wet and messy, but I will change later into a BareBum diaper for work today. Of course, I will wet during the day, but no messes at the office!:sneaky:

Us DLs are more productive than others. Others have to stop work and find a bathroom. We can keep on going without missing a beat and work, wet and mess all at the same time :) I love my diapers.

Reactions: WillFord384 and BeTrue
Eh, it’s dangerous depending on what line of business you’re in. I’ve worn a handful of times to a job I was on the way out of, but I wouldn’t risk a job I was serious about. If my customers were distracted by this thing about me, it would damage our relationship.

I have to fall back on the old adage that if you wear in public, you have to be at least as discrete as an average non-ABDL person who is medically incontinent.

But some of the stories here of asshole bosses… that’s too much. They have no fucking business commenting on your underwear, regardless of its function. Is it legal? Well, that’s another question. Not going to be easy to find a court to rule that as a protected class.

nicksjeep said:
So I've been wanting to go to work padded for a while. Has anyone else ever done this and how was the first time?
Honestly, there is nothing to worry about. I work in an office setting and have worn many times. I even use the urinal with it (goodnites) and you really can’t tell. It’s especially beneficial if you don’t wear a super crinkly diaper! Once you do it, you won’t look back.

Reactions: nicksjeep
I am a DL and don't believe in making the diaper discrete. I would rather have it the ticker the better. I don't care if you see the budge in my clothing from a loaded diaper. You sit down and do your job in a call center. I don't get up outside of breaks or at the end of my shift. Just remember, the person you speak with on the other line of the phone could be in a dirty diaper and that is why they are happy to assist you

• Love
Reactions: BeTrue, chamberpot, jamiejamie and 1 other person
DiaperJLN said:
I am a DL and don't believe in making the diaper discrete. I would rather have it the ticker the better. I don't care if you see the budge in my clothing from a loaded diaper. You sit down and do your job in a call center. I don't get up outside of breaks or at the end of my shift. Just remember, the person you speak with on the other line of the phone could be in a dirty diaper and that is why they are happy to assist you
I love it, good for you!

Reactions: nicksjeep
LaPew said:
This was a small but successful company; my boss was "the HR". I was like 26 years old at the time and obviously physically healthy.
I wasn't fired for wearing diapers the next day, I was fired for "being late", you know? But it was absolutely for wearing diapers; he told me to "wear my big boy pants to work" when we got to the top of the staircase and the next day I was fired for some really minor issue - especially considering the unpredictable commute driving 1.5 hours to work.

Anyways, a lawsuit would not have gotten me anywhere, just led to more public humiliation. It's not like I had a medical reason to wear diapers.
So - there's a lesson here. Sometimes it's best to keep work and pleasure separate.
That could still count as sexual harassment. It is the same as commenting on someone's underwear choices. Jurys pay out big on those often.

DLScottsman said:
That could still count as sexual harassment. It is the same as commenting on someone's underwear choices. Jurys pay out big on those often.
You can’t sue someone without proof. It’s not like this was done in front of an audience and even someone was there as a witness, I doubt that would hold in court as proof.

Last edited:
Off course, I work remotely in the comfort of my home for a virtual call center.

April last year I wore a nappy to work for 5 consecutive days. Some friends at work know I wear nappies. After that week ended I told my mum I still wear them and was now going to work in one. She got annoyed, told me to seek help. I felt ashamed and only wore a few times at home for the better part of the year.

Yesterday I bought some nappies because it’s a part of me I don’t want to give up. I will wear at work again once I’ve spent a few months constantly wearing when not at work.

I joined this community today. It’s the first time I’ve joined anything like it. Glad I did.

Reactions: WillFord384, nicksjeep and BeTrue
Back