Diapered at work

nicksjeep

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I've been wanting to go to work padded for a while. Has anyone else ever done this and how was the first time?

Reactions: skunk053 and ChristianDiaperLover
I've done it. It was kind of nerve-wracking but I enjoyed it anyway. Then I got caught by my boss as he was walking behind me up the stairs.
Got fired the next day and everyone in my professional circle of contacts found out about it. So, do consider the consequences of wearing to work for fun - they can flip your life upside down.

In case you were wondering, I was wearing an Abri-Form M1 so I thought I was being discrete. As much as everyone here thinks people can't tell, they're wrong. A good look at the right angle and they can tell.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: norsken, Pino and KrankyPants
I have worn many times at work. I've never had any issues. I recommend white diapers in case they are noticed. A situation like the I've above would then be settled by a complaint to hr or suing the company for discrimination.

Ultimately though it depends on you and what you want. Your underwear is no one's business unless you are flashing them... Then Shane on you.

Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt and Pantyman
I always wear a diaper to work and usually with a booster. When I first started to wear to work I started off slowly. First it was wearing a pad in my normal underwear. Then it progressed to a pull-up under my normal underwear. Then it progressed to a medical grade tab diaper. Now my diaper of choice is a super thick abdl with a booster or two. I enjoy it that I can go a 12-hour shift without having to use the restroom. But by that point my diaper is pretty swollen.

• Wow
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and ShadesPoofyButt
LaPew said:
I've done it. It was kind of nerve-wracking but I enjoyed it anyway. Then I got caught by my boss as he was walking behind me up the stairs.
Got fired the next day and everyone in my professional circle of contacts found out about it. So, do consider the consequences of wearing to work for fun - they can flip your life upside down.

In case you were wondering, I was wearing an Abri-Form M1 so I thought I was being discrete. As much as everyone here thinks people can't tell, they're wrong. A good look at the right angle and they can tell.
That sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen. If you could prove you were terminated because of wearing a diaper you could probably retire after the lawsuit was won. There's some things they just can't touch and if they told all your fellow employees that is more rules that they have broken

Reactions: thedlguy, DLScottsman, Pino and 1 other person
WanderingToddler said:
I have worn many times at work. I've never had any issues. I recommend white diapers in case they are noticed. A situation like the I've above would then be settled by a complaint to hr or suing the company for discrimination.

Ultimately though it depends on you and what you want. Your underwear is no one's business unless you are flashing them... Then Shane on you.
This was a small but successful company; my boss was "the HR". I was like 26 years old at the time and obviously physically healthy.
I wasn't fired for wearing diapers the next day, I was fired for "being late", you know? But it was absolutely for wearing diapers; he told me to "wear my big boy pants to work" when we got to the top of the staircase and the next day I was fired for some really minor issue - especially considering the unpredictable commute driving 1.5 hours to work.

Anyways, a lawsuit would not have gotten me anywhere, just led to more public humiliation. It's not like I had a medical reason to wear diapers.
So - there's a lesson here. Sometimes it's best to keep work and pleasure separate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Subtlerustle and Seasonedcitizen
LaPew said:
This was a small but successful company; my boss was "the HR". I was like 26 years old at the time and obviously physically healthy.
I wasn't fired for wearing diapers the next day, I was fired for "being late", you know? But it was absolutely for wearing diapers; he told me to "wear my big boy pants to work" when we got to the top of the staircase and the next day I was fired for some really minor issue - especially considering the unpredictable commute driving 1.5 hours to work.

Anyways, a lawsuit would not have gotten me anywhere, just led to more public humiliation. It's not like I had a medical reason to wear diapers.
So - there's a lesson here. Sometimes it's best to keep work and pleasure separate.
Every situation is unique. He opened himself up to a lot of risk.

Reactions: leterrip, nicksjeep, Pantyman and 1 other person
I was planning on wearing a onesie to help keep everything in place the only thing I'd be nervous about is the bulkyness and possible scent

LaPew said:

Your old boss sounds like an anus. You’d think any normal person would first guess that you had an incontinence if you were suspected of not wearing “big boy pants”. I’m sure you’re better off not working for that knob anyway.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and LePew
Subtlerustle said:
Your old boss sounds like an anus. You’d think any normal person would first guess that you had an incontinence if you were suspected of not wearing “big boy pants”. I’m sure you’re better off not working for that knob anyway.
You are absolutely right on all counts.

Reactions: leterrip, Seasonedcitizen and WanderingToddler
I started wearing 24/7 about seven months before I started the job I've been at for almost three years now. I change there almost every day (although to be fair because of my disability I only work three days a week) and throw my used diaper in the trash can that gets emptied every evening by myself or one of my coworkers. No one has ever suspected or at least said anything, although if they tried I have medically documented incontinence on my records to back me up. As long as you're discreet about it and either don't wear printed diapers to work, or have an opaque bag to put them in before disposing of them, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Wearing and wetting my diapers at work while interacting with colleagues is "naughty but nice" no one knows, my day is less stressful, and I am more productive. I do my best work when wet!;)

• Haha
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, NorthwestDiaperDude, ShadesPoofyButt and 2 others
I wear nappies all the time work rest and play. It is no big deal. No one notices or if they do no one cares.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and chamberpot
I wore a Goodnight yesterday, kept a hoodie on all day, not alot action at work. and in the afteroon we started to have sewer problems so it worked out. just use a thinner diaper and you should be fine, noone pays attention to your backside.

I wear at work a good bit. Only goodnight XL. They're discreet quiet and no one notices. I have to wear a certain kind of pants for my job and I noticed it's better if you put some boxers over the diaper so you don't see the outline. Very faint but it is there if one was to look really hard. I don't work around my colleagues all day, just see them for like 30 min. In the morning. It works out.

LaPew said:

If that actually happened that’s illegal. No employer can fire you for wearing diapers, and you have a legit wrongful termination lawsuit.

Reactions: Deleted member 59082
bedwetterdavid said:
If that actually happened that’s illegal. No employer can fire you for wearing diapers, and you have a legit wrongful termination lawsuit.
Much like driving laws, pretty much everybody is breaking some kind of rule/law at all times. Which gives the authorities/bosses reason to hassle you when they choose.

If he was actually ever “late” to work, the stated reason for dismissal, no court would ever find in his favor. Not unless he could dig up the smoking gun e-mail that says “He was wearing a diaper, but let’s fire him and say it was because he was late.”

Which would never be written down. Ever.

Reactions: SoakedinTexas
I've started wearing to work every day. One of those things where, it makes me feel good and doesn't hurt anyone so decided to just go for it.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, nicksjeep and Napincolove
I don't know if this counts as I do have ic. However I have been wearing pull ups and thinner diapers to work for awhile now. Currently I work at one of the biggest trees companies in the world and is not always easy to keep it hidden. Expashely when I have to change it or put my tree saddle on. So far on one is the wiser.

I wear to work all the time, most of the time it is no issue except for this week when my Tena's outside cover burst open lengthways and I had all the fluff dump down my pant leg while I was walking down the hallway. Worst part was the person laughing behind me say Hey you got a malfunction. At least we could laugh about it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: hanzertas, ShadesPoofyButt, Napincolove and 2 others
Back