Cethen

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
It might just be me but I like to listen to this song to hear him say he would diaper me and imagine my big singing it to me. I can only hear the words that way now (about 1 minute in)

The Weekend - Die for you

Similarly Prince's I Would Die 4 U sounds like I Would Diaper U.

Here are the videos with the starting point set to the actual occurence for your convenience.

• Haha
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
And here are some more:

"It's the new style with a fresh diaper flow"

"Hey you're a crazy bitch, but you eff so good in my diaper bin"

"Ahhh, let me smell your diaper!"

• Haha
Diaper on the east side.

• Haha
ElPulpo said:
Diaper on the east side.

:ROFLMAO: Very good. Who would have thought so many songs with diaper lyrics. (y):giggle:

Make a babyshark liked themed diaper song, bet it will be catchy as heck.😉🤭😆

Jorelaxed said:
Make a babyshark liked themed diaper song, bet it will be catchy as heck.😉🤭😆
I like imagining words involving mushy warm dirty diapers in songs; one of my favorite verses due to its repetitious rhythm is in Air Supply's "Even The Nights Are Better." In this verse, which is the bridge before the line, "Even the nights are better" is:

"I used to think I was tied to a heartache. That was the heartbreak but now that I found you..."

Believe it or not, when I was around three years of age, I used to call my poop gur (pronounced like girl without the l.) Whenever that verse came on, I would sit on my butt and slide back-and-forth in my mess and sing: "I'm havin' fun in my hot gurry diaper... my gurry diaper..." My big sister and brother would laugh their butts off and to make it even funnier, they looped that Air Supply verse and had it playing continuously as I mushed, LOL.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Back