Diaper with the highest rise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

napy534

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
What diaper is the most high waisted? In some pics and videos I've seen diapers go up to the small of people's backs if not more but I can never get the same results with the same diaper they wear so maybe if I just get the highest diaper on the market I can kind of emulate that feeling.

I am a fan of the elastic waist band and having it on the small of my back, and stay put.

I accidentally got a pack of Large Rearz Lil Monsters... they were veryyyyy long/tall. I wear Rearz Lil Monsters Medium and I love the waistband, its always on the small of my back.

Crinklz were my least favourite.

Nothing has risen higher for me than ConfiDry or Megamax.

It depends on your bodytype and shape. What you may be seeing is someone who’s on the more petite side wearing an average diaper that just happens to be bigger on them because of their body.

But anyway, in my personal experience, it seems like Tykables diapers ride up pretty high. If all else fails, though, just go a size up on any diaper.

crinklewolf said:
Nothing has risen higher for me than ConfiDry or Megamax.

Sounds like you're looking for the "longest" diaper. For that I'd vote confidry also. Betterdry is also pretty long.

Last edited:
yeah the new NorthShore Megamax is pretty high.

Reactions: justanotherDL and QTnPLASTIC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back