Diaper wearing at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wore a diaper to work just once, in an office. For some reason I'm cool wearing in public and even around family, if it's discreet enough, but at work, I can't handle it! I get so nervous and paranoid there, not sure why.

Actually, it was twice, now that I think of it. The first time ever I wore as a freaking zipline guide. Not sure what in the hell I was thinking. Took it off before my first trip. I was the guy in the very back who sent everyone else up ahead, and you have to put your legs up in the air as you zip. I wore shorts every time, so if I'd had that diaper on, it would probably have been seen by everyone while coming in hot. Dumb idea.

Last edited:
Lovelylainy said:
I'm wearing a diaper at work today, it's my first time. It's under my tight skirt & I'm just sat at my desk, too afraid to walk around yet. I really really need to pee. Who wants to talk to me? I'm 25 F, UK
Wearing goodnites at work right now

I wear and wet my diapers every day at work, no one knows, or if they do, I haven't been treated any differently. It's important to know and judge as accurately as possible the capacity of your diaper in order to avoid a leaking diaper, usually in the back with a press-out leak. As a straight male it would be kind of exciting and a little embarrassing if I was wetting and had the blank glassy stare as I wet, and a female coworker noticed and came up to me and asked: "Are you ok, or just wetting your diaper?" followed by a wink and pat on my diaper.

Reactions: Shuntorie
Frungie said:
I wear and wet my diapers every day at work, no one knows, or if they do, I haven't been treated any differently. It's important to know and judge as accurately as possible the capacity of your diaper in order to avoid a leaking diaper, usually in the back with a press-out leak. As a straight male it would be kind of exciting and a little embarrassing if I was wetting and had the blank glassy stare as I wet, and a female coworker noticed and came up to me and asked: "Are you ok, or just wetting your diaper?" followed by a wink and pat on my diaper.
Same here
I so much love the people I work with
Never thigh I'd find such comforting people

jamiejamie said:
Sometimes I undo one tape on the top, slide down the diaper and turned it around 180 and slide it back on and then re-tape it as wearing it backward to make use of the back padding.

I've tried wearing "backwards" a few times, and it's always really uncomfortable

bambinod said:
I've tried wearing "backwards" a few times, and it's always really uncomfortable
Yea. It’s not as comfy as the normal way but does the job for me. 😉

Two weeks ago to the day, and since you're in the UK, you should be getting off work shortly. So, how did it go? Have you done it again since; perhaps today since it's another Friday? I'm hoping for your sake and for all that haven't yet worn their diapers to work but have been thinking about it, that your experience was fantastic. The encouragement to experiment and expand our boundaries often comes from the stories of others that have done so before us.:giggle:

I wear everyday at work. I work midnights so there are only a few people in the building. The rest room is at the other side of the building so I enjoy the convenience of the diaper. Usually a high capacity diaper and 2 boosters are used so I can make the whole shift

jamiejamie said:
Yea. It’s not as comfy as the normal way but does the job for me. 😉
also in addition to fitting out "wider", the padding in the back is often wider anyway, so i hear that makes them good for side sleeping guys to help leak less

Reactions: jamiejamie
I like wearing diapers to work. One day I wore coveralls to work with only a diaper on. I know it's no different than wearing pants, but it felt so much more comforting. I was able to touch the diaper through the open pockets too!!

Reactions: Diaperdan83 and WillFord384
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back