Diaper wearing at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovelylainy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm wearing a diaper at work today, it's my first time. It's under my tight skirt & I'm just sat at my desk, too afraid to walk around yet. I really really need to pee. Who wants to talk to me? I'm 25 F, UK

Reactions: OriginalWetone, littledreamers333, Diapercutie and 1 other person
Hi. Im dan, 37, u.s. I love wearing diapers at work. Its not really feasible where i work now, but i hope that changes with my next job.

I avoid wearing to work, as there’s nowhere to change. I work construction outside in the heat and humidity.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
As long as you don't flood it and go when you feel the urge, you'll be fine. You're more likely to leak if you hold and then release everything at once. I only have a few experiences wearing out and about, and never at work (it wouldn't be practical for me), but I recommend getting a diaper cover to help reduce noise and the chance of leaks. GaryWear Active PUL is a good one.

But I think you'll be fine. Just take things one step at a time. Good luck and stay safe!

Hi Lainy! Your diaper will swell up when you pee so if it is a bit noticeable now, it might be a bit noticeable after. So go ahead and pee .... did you bring a change?

Reactions: Chosen
I hear ya. I work an assembly line. 25 of us work together and break together. I bike to work so changing in the car is out. I wore a diaper once or twice, but the worry of trying to get away to dispose it wasnt worth it.

Lovelylainy said:
I'm wearing a diaper at work today, it's my first time. It's under my tight skirt & I'm just sat at my desk, too afraid to walk around yet. I really really need to pee. Who wants to talk to me? I'm 25 F, UK
Do let us know how it goes for you. Some of us are unable to wear to work for different reasons, but do enjoy hearing of other's experiences. Enjoy your day!

right now i work from home, so it is easy to wear for work, though you have the issue of wanting/needing to change when it is not break time, or changing taking too long.

When/if i go back to the office, i will pay the donation to wear jeans, and will continue to wear there.... just because you are wearing does not mean you HAVE TO use it. you can shimmy it down and be a big kid now

I have worn to work a few times but always keep it dry until it’s time to go home.

Lovelylainy said:
Why have you picked today to wear to work for the first time?
Are you planing to use it?

I wear cloth diapers all the time to work and no one know. 🚼

I usually go with NorthShore Supreme Lites for work, they're thin enough to be comfortable under dress pants, but still all-white, plastic shell, adhesive tabs, good leak guards, and rear waist elastic. (no front) But today's Friday and I decided to go with a Monsters instead. No front OR back waist elastic, but they're pretty thin too.

I've mastered the art of using a toilet without taking off my diaper, but being a guy gives me an advantage in that arena ;) You should still be able to slip down your diaper just like you'd do with your panties though. Takes a bit of a "shimmy" though, and helps if you've applied a liberal amount of powder on your hips under the side wings of your diaper. I do the diaper shimmy anytime I need to go #2. Remember to straighten the wings up after you pull your diaper back up, or the bunched plastic might get a little itchy on your skin.

I am wondering did you end up using it? Maybe use it in a bathroom at first.

Lovelylainy said:
I actually wore my diaper to the office on Wednesday. I had a long sundress on so nobody gave a second look. There are so many working from home. few people are actually working in the office. Honestly, I don’t believe the average person is walking around looking to see who is diapered. I hope you had a good day in your diaper. BTW, Wednesday was great for me😊

Reactions: EcoIncon
Hi Lainy and welcome, I'm UK based (south Wales, but from yorkshire originally). Much, MUCH older than you (66) and I have to wear rather than through choice, but if you ever want to chat about the ins and outs of wearing a nappy whilst out and about I'll help all I can.

How well things will go at work depends on how good your diapers are and if you can change if wearing discreet diapers/pull-ups are a priority.
I wear and use at work often. Megamax are what I wear and never worry about changing there. They do swell a lot and get a noticeable buldge by the end of the day, but I wear an untucked work shirt and that hides it good.

I've already had 2 pretty big wettings today (haven't worn in a couple weeks so voids are larger and less often) with no issues. After wearing more consistently, I tend to have more frequent smaller wettings.

Reactions: jamiejamie
GoodnitesXL21 said:
How well things will go at work depends on how good your diapers are and if you can change if wearing discreet diapers/pull-ups are a priority.
I wear and use at work often. Megamax are what I wear and never worry about changing there. They do swell a lot and get a noticeable buldge by the end of the day, but I wear an untucked work shirt and that hides it good.

I've already had 2 pretty big wettings today (haven't worn in a couple weeks so voids are larger and less often) with no issues. After wearing more consistently, I tend to have more frequent smaller wettings.
Same here. I always leave my shirts untucked for that purpose and not worry about changing during work hours. Sometimes I undo one tape on the top, slide down the diaper and turned it around 180 and slide it back on and then re-tape it as wearing it backward to make use of the back padding.

SofiaInPampers said:
I actually wore my diaper to the office on Wednesday. I had a long sundress on so nobody gave a second look. There are so many working from home. few people are actually working in the office. Honestly, I don’t believe the average person is walking around looking to see who is diapered. I hope you had a good day in your diaper. BTW, Wednesday was great for me😊
I agree. I wore every day to one job for 5 years and I know for a fact that no one noticed in all that time. I think obviously if you decided to wear a big, think, crinkly AB diaper it might be different.

I usually wear to work myself because I have a desk job and sitting in front of a computer most/all of my day. A padded booty helps takes the pain off the tailbone and butt and gives me a little "white cloud of fluffiness" to sit on.

Lovelylainy said:
Nice! I wore out in public today and wet at a Walmart lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back