Diaper-Pants.com

PcolaDiaperBoy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I just wanted to let everyone know of a recent problem with the company Diaper Pants. I have been ordering little supplies with them for years and have had no issues. I have read previous posts on this site with others complaining about their lack of customer service. I was a bit surprised when it happened to me. I recently placed and order with them and promptly received my order. Specifically, I ordered 4 pre-fold diapers and one pair of plastic pants. This matched the invoice that I received. However, in the package there were 3 pre-fold diapers, 1 contour diaper, and the plastic pants. I have sent numerous messages via of the Baby Pants “contact us” website advising that the order was incorrectly filled. I have waited over a week and Baby Pants has not contacted me by either the phone or email that I provided in their “contact us” form. Additionally, Baby Pants does not list any other way to contact them (IE no phone number). This is very similar to what others have complained about this business. Simply stated, if something goes wrong, they will not respond. Not even if it is their fault.

• Angry
Reactions: Zeke and CptKirk
PcolaDiaperBoy said:
Diaper-Pants.com
Baby-Pants.com, yes?

You might want to edit your post (probably too late) or submit a request to have the title corrected.

@Mommy, the sole proprietor of Baby Pants, is a member here but hasn't logged in for a while. I had good experiences ordering from her in the past. Communication was somewhat terse but always prompt. I get the feeling she's turned her attention to eBay and other platforms in recent years though. Her site is pretty broken now. It's not even possible to place an order through Safari. You just end up on a blank page. She'd be wise to either direct her traffic to another site or invest in some new software. I wouldn't be surprised if her contact form was broken and your attempts to reach her were going nowhere.

If you paid with PayPal, her email might be in the transaction details. Or you could open a dispute with PayPal. I've done that a few times with other sellers who went quiet on me and it tends to get their attention really quickly!

Best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeke and CptKirk
Cottontail said:
Baby-Pants.com, yes?

You might want to edit your post (probably too late) or submit a request to have the title corrected.

@Mommy, the sole proprietor of Baby Pants, is a member here but hasn't logged in for a while. I had good experiences ordering from her in the past. Communication was somewhat terse, but always prompt. I get the feeling she's turned her attention to eBay and other platforms in recent years though. Her site is pretty broken now. It's not even possible to place an order through Safari. You just end up on a blank page. She'd be wise to either direct her traffic to another site or invest in some new software. I wouldn't be surprised if her contact form was broken and your attempts to reach her were going nowhere.

If you paid with PayPal, her email might be in the transaction details. Or you could open a dispute with PayPal. I've done that a few times with other sellers who went quiet on me and it tends to get their attention really quickly!

Best of luck.
You are correct. My bad it is Baby-pants.com. I will try to correct that. Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:
I’ve ordered a few times from Baby-Pants.com, but as Cottontail said the website leaves much to be desired and doesn’t function well with an iPhone. Their PEVA plastic pants are tough as nails and stand up well to contact with urine and feces which harden and degrade vinyl pants.

I've only ordered from them once, and got the small training pants as I'm a 30" waist and said I'd fit small. I do but it's a bit tight, and sadly they are out of stock for mediums.

Back