Diaper or Public toilet?

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Would you rather mess your diaper while out in public than use a public toilet?

lonnie said:
Would you rather mess your diaper while out in public than use a public toilet?
Diaper any time if the toilet was unknown or filthy ,
Nothing worse than dropping yer kacks and load to find out no paper in the john :mad:
I'm a firm believer that a diaper should be 100% used

• Love
Reactions: littledreamers333, ChrisK, bennyb and 3 others
depending on how long I was gong to be out for. But public toilet ewooo. I am wearing mine.

Reactions: ChrisK and NappiedTruckDriver
Public toilet hell no I would rather do it in my nappy at least it’s your own instead of sitting on a pan that’s been used by everyone else’s bottom. Yuk

I can’t imagine why someone would prefer being stuck with their mess on there butt to just making the effort and going there... you still need to go in said bathroom to change and that requires more effort in a small space

Reactions: slimjiminy, Chosen, ThatGuyFromThatThread and 1 other person
rennecfox said:
I can’t imagine why someone would prefer being stuck with their mess on there butt to just making the effort and going there... you still need to go in said bathroom to change and that requires more effort in a small space

This is why we have changing places.

http://www.changing-places.org/ the really good one even have music playing.

I know what you mean about messing and th clean up. but if I could get home and clean my self up, I would perfure that to using public toilets.

• Wow
Reactions: MannekenPis, ThatGuyFromThatThread and AniwayasSong
siysiy said:

I know what you mean about messing and th clean up. but if I could get home and clean my self up, I would perfure that to using public toilets.
That’s my point instead of sitting on the horrible toilets changing in public restrooms or waiting till you go home.

siysiy said:

I’d prefer just sanitizing the toilet given the choice unless it was a really bad mess then I’d have to probably leave anyway as I probably would not be able to change there

Reactions: justHereForTips and Sheepies
When it comes to messing, it really depends on how gross that public bathroom is for me and how long I'd be in a messy diaper. Like there's gotta be brown stains on the seats, mystery puddles, and used TP all over the place for me to turn my nose up at it. At that point I'd rather papa squat somewhere private if the wilderness is nearby.

The aftermath of a messy diaper is more than I want to deal with typically.

Great question though!

Reactions: bennyb, Chosen, Lilbabyboy2888 and 1 other person
The complaints about public toilets strike me as overwrought. I've seen some bad ones but most fall within the realm of adequacy. I don't use them often, diapered or not. As to the question, I would prefer to use a hypothetical public toilet than have to mess and potentially clean up out in the world.

• Love
Reactions: Chosen, SofiaInPampers, blaincorrous and 5 others
I would much rather use my diaper than a public bathroom because I really don't want to be exposed to everyone else's bodily waste. I don't mind being in my own wet or messy diaper because I am incontinent and don't have much choice at to when and where I have an accident.

Reactions: MannekenPis, chuck, Lilbabyboy2888 and 1 other person
It bugs me when non diaper lover say its okay to wear diaper but please pee in toilet. You will get uti and diaper rash. You are not incontinence. Change diaper every 2 pees . That's. A waste.

Reactions: extremecomfy
Trevor said:
The complaints about public toilets strike me as overwrought. I've seen some bad ones but most fall within the realm of adequacy. I don't use them often, diapered or not. As to the question, I would prefer to use a hypothetical public toilet than have to mess and potentially clean up out in the world.
Yeah I mean, I don't think using a public toilet is the highlight of most people's day, but typically I find them suitable enough. Usually my complaint is more about those gaps in the doors that cut your privacy by half than the cleanliness.

I'm not against messing, but doing so instead of using a public toilet isn't exactly convenient. Especially since I don't carry changing supplies with me. So I would probably only do it if it was my last option, or maybe if I was out with caregiver who didn't mind doing the clean-up.

Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888 and Trevor
What’s the point of using a toilet if you can just mess in your diaper? I despise ABDLs still prefering to use a toilet for pooping even though they’re wearing diapers. Diapers are supposed to be for both peeing and pooping. Just poop in your diapers already, no need to have trouble using a toilet.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: bennyb, Ghg789987, aydensboy and 2 others
Do not inflict your stink on other people, who were not given the opportunity to consent, unless you have no, I repeat, no choice! Changing place toilets are for disabled people only, and that's why, in the UK, where they originated and took off, you need a radar key to even get in. Now, I'm not a butt. I'm not gonna tell someone in obvious desperate need for a toilet, he or she can't use it because he or she's a normie. As long as you have, and use your common decency, we're good.

Really? What is it about someone saying, "💩 isn't my thing, sorry," that you think is any of your business?

Here's the difference. By publicly doing it near me, and making me have to put up with your stink, you make it my business, whereas, it's not up to you what every ABDL on earth doesn't publicly do in their pants, because you don't change them. Their bodies; their choices.

Y'know some IC people have no desire to worsen it?

Look, there are going to be people who do things I don't like, and I can do jack about it. If you're gonna publicly shit yourself, with full ability not to, you assume the risk. The risk someone will catch you doing it on purpose, and knock your lights out, the risk that hotel staff might get so grossed out about people being careless enough to leave shit on the sheets, that we're told we can't have events there, anymore, the risk that, at other events, one person's decision to openly mess himself, or herself, (I didn't call it poop. Eat my choice of words. My words aren't yours to choose!) has resulted in business owners saying no diapers allowed, that's all on the people who choose the behavior.

I've only ever lost bowel control here, at home. Well, no. Once in public. Point is, it's only because I don't get out much. On a good control day, though, I'm poop shy. I get the appeal of just messing (Ha, ha, friggin' ha! Still didn't call it pooping. Still my choice.) my diaper, but, if I could, I'd make it home, and if not, to my car. At least it's my output, and not Joanne Public's.

By the way, my 2 cents about events, were based on my knowledge of the consequences of 2 real ABDL events, where at least one person was an asshole about his or her messing.

Last edited:
Reactions: bennyb, Lilbabyboy2888, Sheepies and 2 others
bigtoddler96 said:
What’s the point of using a toilet if you can just mess in your diaper? I despise ABDLs still prefering to use a toilet for pooping even though they’re wearing diapers. Diapers are supposed to be for both peeing and pooping. Just poop in your diapers already, no need to have trouble using a toilet.
I think we all have ideas about what constitutes ideal ABDL behavior. Somehow, others get along fine without adhering to your or my expectations. As ABDLs, diapers are supposed to be for whatever makes us happy. Sometimes that comes into conflict with polite society and we have to make adjustments. Some of us don't like to mess at all, some are particular about the timing and placement, some don't like to use their diapers at all but just wear. All of these are valid. Gatekeeping is silly.

For the record, I haven't used a toilet in almost six months for more than a waste disposal unit. That doesn't make me any more an ABDL than someone who doesn't like to use them. It's just my decision.

I mean, public toilets don't really daunt me. At worst, I'll hover. I guess I always have to sit, so I'm desensitized to it ?

Honestly, messy diapers squick me out. I hate messing my diaper, and I worry about infection and some of it going into a place I really don't want it to. Also, the clean up is a pain (but it is an excuse for Daddy to give me a bath, sooo...)

I don't have anything against it, it's just not for me. I mean, my girlfriend likes it, so I've changed her before, but it was more because of how much I love her than any personal interest.

The stink is a real problem. We don't allow messy diapers (only wet ones) at our parties because it has lost us some venues. One pair of hosts had to steam clean their couch because of it. It's fine if that's your thing, just be responsible about it.

Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888
Looking at another angle: Porta-Potties. I really don't like them, especially if a portable sink is not provided for handwashing (which is not often). I would probably prefer to use my diaper in that instance, but circumstances might be against it. In that case I might try holding it until I could get to a real toilet.

Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888
Back