Diaper lovers

I wear once a week just for the sake of saving money and being more careful of not developing OAB.

I've had genuine accidents in the past, and the thought of that happening is quite feightning, let alone waking up from a deep sleep letting loose in my bed, which resulted in a stained mattress. I travel for work and share a room with up to 5 people for months at a time, and if I ever did that, it would just be a nightmare worse than the ones in my dreams. I got to be careful.

Whenever I get the urge or my GF gets the urge to dress me on a nappy & plastic pants.
This week I’ve been wearing 24/7 (using the toilet for no 2s) since Tuesday night.
First nappyless day tomorrow as I’m doing some sport

Usually 2 nights a week. I have a strict budget of 3 diapers per week and stick to it. If I go under budget one week then I can have an extra evening the next week. Always after the kids go to bed and I have to be up and dressed normal for the morning though. So limited time as well.

Last edited:
Diaperedonthedownlow said:
I have a question for all the diaper lovers, how often do you wear? This is not intended for any incontinence This is just a question for the diaper lovers! You don't need to wear but you wear anyway!
I wear often as I can, having kids at home puts a damper on wearing whenever I want. Last week I wore a diaper every day while I was at work (Wed, Thurs, & Fri). Sunday mornings I get to be alone so that's my typical diaper time.

I work from home and wear diapers while I have the house to myself, which is 8-9 hours/day, Monday through Friday. So basically 40-45 hours/week. Wife knows and has been accepting, but I generally don't wear around her or the kids. I'm sure I'd wear more often if I could, but I really can't complain.

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy and TheWaddlingDad
Every night and some days…. Find diapers to be relaxing and I do sleep better, no doubt.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Diaperedonthedownlow said:
I have a question for all the diaper lovers, how often do you wear? This is not intended for any incontinence This is just a question for the diaper lovers! You don't need to wear but you wear anyway!
I was an occasional wearer but I now love wearing a nappy every night.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Depending, sometimes I wear 24x7 for a couple of weeks, sometimes just one per day or if I'm busy doing adult stuff, nothing.

I started off wearing diapers and rubber pants mostly on weekends because I am strongly attracted to both wearing diapers and wetting myself. This all began because I was a teen bedwetter and had to wear diapers at the time. Now, after years of wearing diapers off and on, I wear them full time, my wife and daughter know and are supportive. It's something I always wanted to be able to do and now I can.

Reactions: Davvyboy
I'm retired, live by myself in my own house with my tolerant cat, and wear diapers when I want to.

Almost every day and night. Usually have a few hour break before bed.

Lyric said:
I started off wearing diapers and rubber pants mostly on weekends because I am strongly attracted to both wearing diapers and wetting myself. This all began because I was a teen bedwetter and had to wear diapers at the time. Now, after years of wearing diapers off and on, I wear them full time, my wife and daughter know and are supportive. It's something I always wanted to be able to do and now I can.
That must be wonderfully liberating Lyric.

Back