Diaper lovers

Diaperedonthedownlow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have a question for all the diaper lovers, how often do you wear? This is not intended for any incontinence This is just a question for the diaper lovers! You don't need to wear but you wear anyway!

Reactions: Cottontail, Davvyboy and DLJosie
I wear a diaper and plastic pants to bed every night. Mostly I wake up before wetting, but not always. I like to wear my increasingly swollen diaper well into the next day.

Reactions: BOXERSORBRIEFS, DLJosie, GoodnitesXL21 and 1 other person
I have been wearing for a very long time and until recently I would only wear overnight or at the house on the weekends. I WFH so I pretty much wear all day now. I started venturing out in public padded. I am trying the better dry day with a PUL Cover just in case there are any leaks and low profile.

Reactions: DLJosie, ICDiaperLover and gobphus
On and off daytimes normally, but I do wear more often than not overnight - in fact it’s become most nights recently.

Reactions: DLJosie
jyamiolkDL said:
I have been wearing for a very long time and until recently I would only wear overnight or at the house on the weekends. I WFH so I pretty much wear all day now. I started venturing out in public padded. I am trying the better dry day with a PUL Cover just in case there are any leaks and low profile.
Regarding wearing overnight, I wore PeekABU’s and dealt with some leaking. Tried Betterdry and Megamax and still had some leaking. For the past few nights I have been wearing Tykable Overnights and have not had any leaks so far. Megamax is great for daytime use. I had one on for 9 hours before changing. The only thing is that the inside started breaking down after 9 hours and the SAP was coming out. I also got some tiny tails which are pretty good.

Diaperedonthedownlow said:
I have a question for all the diaper lovers, how often do you wear? This is not intended for any incontinence This is just a question for the diaper lovers! You don't need to wear but you wear anyway!
I don’t wear that often, my wife knows that I like to wear but she’s not keen on it, so I just wear when she’s not home, which is fine by me and her 😁👍🏻

Reactions: DLJosie and Waynelopen
I fluctuate in my wearing. Sometimes it's three days straight, sometimes it's once a week. Lately, I've been wearing a few nights a week, and into the next day. So far, I've never gone a full week padded without breaks.

I wear whenever i get the chance.I like to wear on road trips in the car and often around town

Reactions: warmfeeling and DLJosie
I'd have to say on average, 3-4 times a week. We have hybrid schedule for work and I'm home 2x per week, so those are definitely days when diapered. Rest is usually more so when I'm feeling like it.

Reactions: warmfeeling and DLJosie
I wear when I have the opportunity. Usually I wear a pullup both nights that I work. Then I will wear a regular diaper on the days my wife works. Usually Tues-Thurs.

Reactions: warmfeeling, DLJosie and Deleted member 39193
Once or twice a month depending on whether I feel like it or not.

Reactions: warmfeeling, MMG and DLJosie
About 4-5times a week xxx

Reactions: warmfeeling
Ill wear mostly at night...Friday nights are always a diaper night. The rest of the week is sporadic. Some nights im too tired to prep for a diaper change. I always make sure Friday night is diaper night though. All day I long for the night to come so I can do a nice relaxing change. Off goes the big boy underwear and time for a nice thick noisy diaper to go on. Then finish with a big poofy pair of plastic pants over the diaper. Into bed and I just love all the soft bulk hugging me down below as I snuggle into bed. I also love hearing the crinkle under the blankets.

I wear a diaper to bed pretty much every night. I work from home Wednesday through Friday and I’m usually in a diaper during this time.

Reactions: Ecchi231 and warmfeeling
Right now about 3 nights a week

24/7. i dont like being out of diapers

Reactions: Ortler, warmfeeling and DotTheCyberCat
Every night. And all weekend. If it was practical I'd go 24/7

Reactions: Andy97 and warmfeeling
Normally 3 or 4 times a week. I used to have concerns about wearing in public and would never have worn to work until recently. However I always feel a bit disappointed when I’m not wearing and the toilet situation at work (bus driver so facilities are not great or are for general public) are disgusting. If I could afford it I would probably go 24/7.

I don’t wear overnight as I have a young child and hiding it in just pjs is close to impossible and he doesn’t need to know about this side of me.

I'm in a phase where I'm only wearing on weekends 😔 because of a combination of mood changes and other things happening in my life

Well i started out as a abdl, but i got a undiagnosed urology problem soooo now its been every night for a year and a half lol. God is good :3

Last edited:
Back