Diaper leak in public

Nyrdst

Bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
Hi guys, So I wear diapers when I go to the cinema whenever I can, and yesterday was no different from my normal experience except for one thing, I leaked for the first time, Normally when I go to the cinema ill walk in wet, wet during the movie and afterward and have no problem. But this time everything went as normal until after the movie when I went and stood outside to check the bus timetable, I felt the urge to wet as normal so I let go and almost immediately I felt it come out the side of my diaper and start to soak my trousers, I tried my hardest to hold it without drawing attention to myself but it was no use. So I sort of just stood there Terrified waiting for myself to finish, feeling it run down my leg and hoping nobody would notice me.

As soon as I finished I rushed off as fast as I could not daring to glance down just in case it drew attention and praying that nobody would see me in the dark.
I rushed to the bus stop and started panicking when I realised that the bus was completely lit up and if anybody looked they would definitely notice me. I didn't look down at myself until I has sat down and the front of my trousers were soaked and there was a huge trail down my right leg.

I have no idea if anybody noticed me or saw what happened but it was one of the most scary things that happened to me lately.

I was recently standing in line at the bagel store and hadn't realized my training pants had leaked and the back on my shorts were wet making it obvious i was in diapers. A woman in line in back of me tapped me on the shoulder and said you might want your mommy to change you when you get home it's pretty clear you wet your diapers and they leaked. Blushingly I told her thanks for telling me as i hadn't realized it and i am heading straight home from here. I told my wife the story and while she was changing me she said we might as well put you in regular diapers during the day and not your training pants and plastic panties as you wet too much. She cleaned me up and pinned me into a big, fluffy diaper.

Reactions: oldskool
Nyrdst said:
So I sort of just stood there Terrified waiting for myself to finish, feeling it run down my leg and hoping nobody would notice me.
Something similar to this has happened to me a long time ago. Since then, I always wear plastic pants if I go out diapered. It's a bit uncomfortable, but if you have good one, they are very discrete and don't crinkle. I'll happily trade the feeling of wearing plastic pants for the fact that they keep everything in if my diaper leaks.

Diapers leak. The wetter a diaper gets, the more chance of it leaking. These are simple facts that any person who takes care of another in diapers is fully aware of.

As a result, the career carries with them a change bag containing at least one clean diaper, wipes, a change of pants.

This is the issue with adult diaper wearers who are also their own career - they tend to forget the above, and also forget the change bag, the clean diaper and the dry pants.

I have yet to find a diaper that is 100% reliable - and probably never will. As they get wetter, they get less reliable, but sometimes, even the trusted diaper does weep / leak. Therefore, when I am away from the privacy and protection of my home, I am keenly aware of the status of my diaper, but even then, I have been out where I have to leave for a diaper change.

There are many times my diaper has leaked when out, but nobody has suggested to me to go to my mommy to get it changed as even if they did notice it, all they have said is 'I think that you have a problem that needs addressing in the bathroom'.

@AZAnnie2 having a mommy/wife to change diapers, that is rare unless in play and/or one can't handle it themselves. Having another woman suggesting that, in my opinion, requires the stranger to not only know about the AB play, but also to know that @AZAnnie2 has a wife/mommy to do that. @AZAnnie2, is it possible that the woman who said it to you is a freind of your wife, and had full knowledge of your AB/little side? Otherwise, what the woman said was a little presumptious OR she is also into the AB play!

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: oldskool and Deleted member 74790
babykeiff said:
Diapers leak. The wetter a diaper gets, the more chance of it leaking. These are simple facts that any person who takes care of another in diapers is fully aware of.

As a result, the career carries with them a change bag containing at least one clean diaper, wipes, a change of pants.

This is the issue with adult diaper wearers who are also their own career - they tend to forget the above, and also forget the change bag, the clean diaper and the dry pants.

I have yet to find a diaper that is 100% reliable - and probably never will. As they get wetter, they get less reliable, but sometimes, even the trusted diaper does weep / leak. Therefore, when I am away from the privacy and protection of my home, I am keenly aware of the status of my diaper, but even then, I have been out where I have to leave for a diaper change.

There are many times my diaper has leaked when out, but nobody has suggested to me to go to my mommy to get it changed as even if they did notice it, all they have said is 'I think that you have a problem that needs addressing in the bathroom'.

@AZAnnie2 having a mommy/wife to change diapers, that is rare unless in play and/or one can't handle it themselves. Having another woman suggesting that, in my opinion, requires the stranger to not only know about the AB play, but also to know that @AZAnnie2 has a wife/mommy to do that. @AZAnnie2, is it possible that the woman who said it to you is a freind of your wife, and had full knowledge of your AB/little side? Otherwise, what the woman said was a little presumptious OR she is also into the AB play!
i don't think she knows my wife and i certainly have never met her so chances that she had prior knowledge of me being diapered is highly unlikely. She was a woman in her 50's so I assumed she was a mother herself and recognized the fact that my diaper had leaked. I didn't have my diaper bag with me as I didn't think I'd need it but I still had my nighttime diapers on which were pretty soggy but again didn't think they'd leak. My wife could tell I was embarrassed that she had noticed I was in diapers but said that I needed to realize that diapers were a part of my life now and probably would be even more so as my daytime control lessened.

AZAnnie2 said:
I was recently standing in line at the bagel store and hadn't realized my training pants had leaked and the back on my shorts were wet making it obvious i was in diapers. A woman in line in back of me tapped me on the shoulder and said you might want your mommy to change you when you get home it's pretty clear you wet your diapers and they leaked. Blushingly I told her thanks for telling me as i hadn't realized it and i am heading straight home from here. I told my wife the story and while she was changing me she said we might as well put you in regular diapers during the day and not your training pants and plastic panties as you wet too much. She cleaned me up and pinned me into a big, fluffy diaper.
Totally a true story. There is nothing at all suspicious about this one.

AZAnnie2 said:
?????

Back