Diaper Discussions & Questions!

Rotommowtom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Diaper Discussions & Questions!

7BD307C0-B1FE-4DCA-A224-15298A316317.jpeg

So I dunno, I just want to see what y’all think of certain diaper related topics.
Think of it kinda like ice breaker questions

Diaper Prints
2914135C-D5E8-44A4-9849-BF1BA9FCB53B.jpeg
What prints do you like on your diaper
  • None (plain white)
  • None (one or more colors)
  • Cute (non Babyish)
  • Cute (babyish)
  • Striped
  • Cool
  • Cartoon Characters
  • Anime Characters
  • Other
How full do you like your Diaper
050A7633-267F-4F7D-BC76-48623809020E.jpeg
  • Dry
  • Wet (wet once then change)
  • Soaked
  • Soaking until Diaper is Full
  • messing
  • Wet and mess
  • Soaked and messed
Diapered Activities
DBCFDDEB-EDD2-48E8-B6B7-FC6D5D308E3A.jpeg
What do you like to do when diapered? (Incontinent or not)
Activities? Hobbies? Other
(Please keep it PG thanks)

That’s it! I hope you had fun and I hope you have a great padded day!

The extent to which I want to use my padding when I'm wearing differs depending on my mood and what I have/want to do that day. All states are good in their own way.
Activities wise, again, it depends on the context. Most of my time spent padded is when I'm sleeping. I don't tend to pad up for any reason other than to go to bed, but I don't take padding off just to take it off. Either I need to change or go somewhere where wearing would make things annoying/complicated.
Can you guess my opinion on patterns? If you guessed "it depends", you get a gold star. Both plain and patterned diapers have their place. I tend to consider the price/absorption ratio first. If you were to make the best design out there for a diaper that's rated at 1k and costs 5€ a piece I wouldn't ever buy it. Northshore's white megamax are rather expensive for what they are at first glance, but then you experience them and realize that they're extremely good at their job.
I do want to share my favorite print, though: theDiaperMinister lil' soaker.
1710951797367.png

They're just the best. They're genius. You're a fireman extinguishing fire with a hose. Come on. That's my favorite type of design: pretty on the nose, but not to the point where it becomes annoying. I'd say my favorite kinds of diaper patterns are babyish ones (I'm a sucker for pastel colors and tiny versions of normal things - like with the ABU preschool and LNGU Big Ears Baby - in little space) and stylistic ones like the little soaker.

Reactions: moorey, Lostdiapersboy and Rotommowtom
I like form fitting, I don’t like tabs and bulk. My favorite is Always discreet boutique. They disappear under jeans or my kilts. But I do wish I could get that fit with prints. A low cut brief with a pony print would send me to the moon! But I can’t wear a giant bag of an undergarment. With these I can completely wet without leaks and enjoy the weight and cushion with no fear of being “outed”.

Reactions: Rotommowtom
I like having cute, babyish prints on my diapers. I usually wet and mess my diapers, but sometimes I feel like soaking and messing myself until it can hold nothing else. I like to do anything diapered. I do stuff like game, binge watch, play music, listen to music, and everything in between. I also sometimes like putting stuff in my diapers like oatmeal, applesauce, pudding, and other creamy or mushy substances.

soldierpony said:
I like form fitting, I don’t like tabs and bulk. My favorite is Always discreet boutique. They disappear under jeans or my kilts. But I do wish I could get that fit with prints. A low cut brief with a pony print would send me to the moon! But I can’t wear a giant bag of an undergarment. With these I can completely wet without leaks and enjoy the weight and cushion with no fear of being “outed”.
Understandable, personally I like tabs and the bulk, but hey we all have are own preferences, pony pull-ups sound so hecking adorable! ^^ 🐴 🌈

Reactions: soldierpony
gmate1713 said:
The extent to which I want to use my padding when I'm wearing differs depending on my mood and what I have/want to do that day. All states are good in their own way.
Activities wise, again, it depends on the context. Most of my time spent padded is when I'm sleeping. I don't tend to pad up for any reason other than to go to bed, but I don't take padding off just to take it off. Either I need to change or go somewhere where wearing would make things annoying/complicated.
Can you guess my opinion on patterns? If you guessed "it depends", you get a gold star. Both plain and patterned diapers have their place. I tend to consider the price/absorption ratio first. If you were to make the best design out there for a diaper that's rated at 1k and costs 5€ a piece I wouldn't ever buy it. Northshore's white megamax are rather expensive for what they are at first glance, but then you experience them and realize that they're extremely good at their job.
View attachment 132507

They're just the best. They're genius. You're a fireman extinguishing fire with a hose. Come on. That's my favorite type of design: pretty on the nose, but not to the point where it becomes annoying. I'd say my favorite kinds of diaper patterns are babyish ones (I'm a sucker for pastel colors and tiny versions of normal things - like with the ABU preschool and LNGU Big Ears Baby - in little space) and stylistic ones like the little soaker.
Nice I’ve seen little soakers but haven’t tried yet, it looks amazing! I heard it holds alot!

Reactions: moorey
Prints:
None. Mostly plain white or solid color (which is rare, but I hoard a lot of blue Northshore Supremes).
I got hooked on plain whites with soft outer plastic shell and blue tapes, and I found BetterDry was the model that resembles my childhood fixation most.

Dry to wet. For the nice of feeling of just being diapered and for sleeping: Dry. For maximum excitement: soaked.
No messing at all. Ew.

Activities:
Sleeping, basically living in every way, and to keep it PG, I stop here.

Regrettably, I'm living with two children who shall never suspect a thing, so my times of wearing are restricted. I guess, once they moved out, deliveries and trash fees will increase.

1. White or Blue Cammies, 2. Wet or Soaked, but I also like Dry, 3. I game, watch TV, do all normal stuff in nappies, and recently have started wearing them to work and outside so pretty much I do everything in nappies :)

Btw nice idea for a thread :)

• Love
Reactions: moorey and Rotommowtom
ElPulpo said:
Prints:
None. Mostly plain white or solid color (which is rare, but I hoard a lot of blue Northshore Supremes).
I got hooked on plain whites with soft outer plastic shell and blue tapes, and I found BetterDry was the model that resembles my childhood fixation most.

Dry to wet. For the nice of feeling of just being diapered and for sleeping: Dry. For maximum excitement: soaked.
No messing at all. Ew.

Activities:
Sleeping, basically living in every way, and to keep it PG, I stop here.

Regrettably, I'm living with two children who shall never suspect a thing, so my times of wearing are restricted. I guess, once they moved out, deliveries and trash fees will increase.
Yeah I feel the same about messing, I don’t like to mess my diaper. I like it soaked tho

JonahAteAWhale said:
1. White or Blue Cammies, 2. Wet or Soaked, but I also like Dry, 3. I game, watch TV, do all normal stuff in nappies, and recently have started wearing them to work and outside so pretty much I do everything in nappies :)

Btw nice idea for a thread :)
Thanks ^^

Yeah I’ve also wore diapers to work too ^^
Diapers are great for all occasions :)

Reactions: JonahAteAWhale
Prints:
White or Landing zone prints only. Not a fan of all over prints

Dry but with a thick booster

Activities:
Sleeping or relaxing

Reactions: Lua24 and Rotommowtom
White, working, life.

Reactions: NotTheAverageMan and Rotommowtom
Rotommowtom said:
Nice I’ve seen little soakers but haven’t tried yet, it looks amazing! I heard it holds alot!
They don't just hold a lot: they whick so quickly that you don't get to feel wet, even when laying on your back. I often wet while lying down (it took practice to get there, I'll say that much) and DiMi's diapers always blow me away. It helps that I'm French and live like, what, an hour away by car from their warehouse? There's no reason for me not to buy them when they've got a great price/performance ratio, the best tapes and backing out of any diaper I've ever tried and great designs - all that while being made locally. It doesn't get better than that if you ask me.
By the way, they're rated at 5k but they last longer than other diapers with that rating. That might just be a me thing, but the fact that it feels this way is enough for me to recommend them to anyone living in Europe.

Reactions: Diapers1978 and Rotommowtom
gmate1713 said:
They don't just hold a lot: they whick so quickly that you don't get to feel wet, even when laying on your back. I often wet while lying down (it took practice to get there, I'll say that much) and DiMi's diapers always blow me away. It helps that I'm French and live like, what, an hour away by car from their warehouse? There's no reason for me not to buy them when they've got a great price/performance ratio, the best tapes and backing out of any diaper I've ever tried and great designs - all that while being made locally. It doesn't get better than that if you ask me.
By the way, they're rated at 5k but they last longer than other diapers with that rating. That might just be a me thing, but the fact that it feels this way is enough for me to recommend them to anyone living in Europe.
which diaper is this?

CptKirk said:
which diaper is this?
Little soakers/saillors (same diaper, different design). Not worth it for you, though, given you're from the US. I've heard people complain about high shipping costs. Megamax will likely do the same job for the same price or even cheaper in your case once shipping is accounted for. They're 24€/pack of 10 with free shipping to France, Germany and Italy for orders above 120€. Here's the link if you still want to check them out https://www.diaper-minister.com/en/plastic-diapers/752-kiddo-lil-soaker.html
I also said they're made locally, but what I meant to say is that the brand is French. The actual manufacturing is done over in China.

Last edited:
Reactions: moorey and CptKirk
gmate1713 said:
I don’t live in Europe so whenever I buy diaper from diaper minister the shipping does stack… they have good products tho so I can’t blame em.

gmate1713 said:
View attachment 132507

Read my “soggy post” it’s about little soaker

Rotommowtom said:
Understandable, personally I like tabs and the bulk, but hey we all have are own preferences, pony pull-ups sound so hecking adorable! ^^ 🐴 🌈
Would you both go for a horse print.
I doubt mlp would let someone use there print for an/dl

I like plain white diapers with blue tabs. I usually love wearing a dry diaper with baby powder but do like wet ones too. my favorite activities are usually just going out to events, museums, and the zoo, etc

I prefer, make that demand PLAIN diapers. I switched to the BLUE Megamax for the discretion it provides. No one who might see my waistband is highly unlikely to recognize it as a diaper. I never thought of wearing anything other than plain white diapers until I got a sample from Northshore which was their blue Megamax. I was "blown away" with how discreet the color is. I don't quite know exactly what shade of "blue" they are, but it's not bright or colored like anyone would think a diaper would be. I guess it's a medium-dark blue, sort of like if you had a royal blue paint and added some grey to it. I don't honestly know how to describe it. All I can say is unlike the plain white diapers I wore forever and a day (some diapers like Abena have markings but I still consider them to be "plain" or better said NOT a printed or "AB type" of diaper) but wow am I glad I ot a sample of them!

It took some doing and physically speaking with one of the people @ the VA in the pharmacy who deals with incontinence to have the blue diapers shipped to me instead of the white ones. I actually have multiple cases of white diapers on hand and I'm using them at night to go through them.

Anyone else who's really concerned with discretion and has to wear something really ought to check out the Megamax different colors. Granted, I doubt you'd EVER see me in a pink diaper, but the blue and black (I have never even seen the black ones but I figure they'd be as discreet as the blue) are outstanding as no one who sees the waistband is going to think "diaper" and likely will think "underwear" and think NOTHING of the scene.

Obviously I'm pretty concerned with discretion even though my entire family and all of my close friends are aware of my issues. Still, unless you REALLY look, the odds of anyone who sees me isn't going to be able to tell what I'm wearing unless they have X-Ray vision LOL.

I hope this post helps someone out.

CptKirk

Reactions: Lethdale, Constantlydamp and moorey
Back