Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kiya, TeddyBearCowboy, Killerpanda3 and 7 others
I wish lol

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I can only dream!!

I've been there before...not just as a baby but about 15 years ago! ☺🤭

I even got thrown across a lap and paddled red...with a real paddle, real hard! 😲🤭

Reactions: armydipr
On very very blue moons, my wife will pull at the back of my diaper or pullup... Really does make you feel like a toddler again. I love that feeling but she only really tolerates the wearing; so I try not to push it.

Reactions: LilxFawn and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
I even got thrown across a lap and paddled red...with a real paddle, real hard! 😲🤭
Owie !

That would be an interesting experience to have - except for the paddling part :LOL:

Well, toddlers do get spanked once in awhile... ☺

bnet said:
On very very blue moons, my wife will pull at the back of my diaper or pullup... Really does make you feel like a toddler again. I love that feeling but she only really tolerates the wearing; so I try not to push it.
I wish mine would even do that, your ahead if me lol

BobbiSueEllen said:
Well, toddlers do get spanked once in awhile... ☺
Hehe too cute. Noone does any of that to, I mean for me hahah

• Haha
Patting a baby's diaper a few times says a lot, too. I know this full well, having babysat and changed all 5 grandkids! Patting a wet diaper is like patting a Ziploc bag full of raw bread dough and a messy diaper most of the time produces quite the lump...unless the mess is wet, then you gotta take that peek. :sick:

Reactions: Killerpanda3
Patting a baby's diaper a few times says a lot, too. I know this full well, having babysat and changed all 5 grandkids! Patting a wet diaper is like patting a Ziploc bag full of raw bread dough and a messy diaper most of the time produces quite the lump...unless the mess is wet, then you gotta take that peek. :sick:

armydipr said:
Hehe too cute. Noone does any of that to, I mean for me hahah
My spankings were over the lap, diaper-down and with a wooden paddle...full-force!

• Wow
Reactions: KitsuneFox and armydipr
I've never had my diaper checked before but maybe one I'll find someone who will do that to me

Reactions: Killerpanda3 and BobbiSueEllen
I sometimes pull the back of my diaper and pretend I'm being checked by someone else...

It's pretty sad when you put it in writing haha

Reactions: littledreamers333 and BobbiSueEllen
I'd like to be kept as a 2-3 year old girl for a while. I've got the jumpers, tights and Mary Jane shoes.

I'd just like.someone the check.my diaper or act concerned. Being changed by anyone else.would be a first.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KitsuneFox
armydipr said:
I'd just like.someone the check.my diaper or act concerned. Being changed by anyone else.would be a first.
I do share that sentiment a lot ... brand new experience, of both aspects .

Cute caption :)

I have been lucky enough to have been checked and changed by some very special and wonderful Women/Mommies in my life :) I can attest that a diaper check certainly reinforces the nature of this dynamic in a very loving, natural and at times, playful way ☺ Unlike what the caption outlines, I don't view checks as a disciplinarian or a sub/dom kind of thing, for me they've always been more of a loving and caring experience :) I've also never viewed checks as embarrassing, it's just something that happens when you regress while in your caregiver's charge... checks and changes come with the territory 😄

This post brought to mind a question of my own, for those of you who have been checked, what's your favourite way to have your diaper checked?

I've had all kinds such as, the rear waistband check, the pat check, the finger in the leg-gathers check and of course, the sniff test :) But nothing beats the rear waistband check or the pat check 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiya, LilxFawn and BobbiSueEllen
I always got bottom-patted for a diaper check. ☺

Reactions: Killerpanda3, SpankyUnicorn and KitsuneFox
BobbiSueEllen said:

Yeah, that's my current Mommy/GF's favourite way to check 😄

It also helps that whether I need changing or not, I absolutely love padded bum pats ☺

Reactions: SpankyUnicorn and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:

That is how I would prefer to have someone check my diaper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back