Diaper Changing Service

alfenton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
A few years ago I saw that a company offered baby diaper changing services in the UK. After seeing that I couldn't help wishing that there was an adult diaper changing service because of the pain it causes me to change myself.

If there was an adult diaper changing service where they would come to you where ever you may be and change your diaper.
How much would you pay for a diaper changing service and would you expect anything beyond them using your supplies to change you (IE: bring new diaper with them, bring all changing supplies with them, dispose of dirty diaper for you, they would provide a place to change, ect.)?

Reactions: Diprs2 and DiaperDiva
That would change my entire life but not for the better
Your entire life would revolve around your diaper change schedule. I change 4-5x a day but not always the same moment in the day. I would have to adjust your entire life to have someone come in to change you.

Last years of my moms life she had in home care, helping with bathing & dressing etc and we had to change our entire lives to make sure she was ready when the workers came in. Doctor appointments had to be adjusted, outings & visits etc.
Rushing to be ready for the workers schedule.
While their help was beneficial the rigid scheduling was frustrating.

I rather have way more freedom
Oh sorry I can't go out because I have to be home at X for a change.

but that's just my 2 cents

Reactions: Diprs2, LordDuque, Edgewater and 1 other person
alfenton said:
A few years ago I saw that a company offered baby diaper changing services in the UK. After seeing that I couldn't help wishing that there was an adult diaper changing service because of the pain it causes me to change myself.

If there was an adult diaper changing service where they would come to you where ever you may be and change your diaper.
How much would you pay for a diaper changing service and would you expect anything beyond them using your supplies to change you (IE: bring new diaper with them, bring all changing supplies with them, dispose of dirty diaper for you, they would provide a place to change, ect.)?
I have thought about this for years and remember reading the same article. Due to some health issues, I have been very fortunate to hire people to help change me when away from home but it takes time and effort to find them. Most of them had nursing or childcare experience and I would have to go to them. One lady that has help for years owns an assistant living home. She usually changes me when there or one of her employees when away.

Reactions: Diprs2 and LordDuque
Surely a "diaper changing service" is a personal care service, and that already exists. It's normally a disabled person who can't physically care for themselves who would need someone else to change a diaper for them, while someone with only incontinence who was otherwise capable of looking after themselves would change themselves. As for kids, perhaps the service caters for events where there is a creche, and the adults aren't looking after the children all the time but the children still need changing. But if you're running a creche, changing diapers is part of the job as well. And it's £5 for the cost of the change! That's an exorbitant sum, which I can't imagine anyone paying other than in a real emergency.

Reactions: Diprs2
SparkyDog said:
I rather have way more freedom
Oh sorry I can't go out because I have to be home at X for a change.
A changing service for adults is simply wishing. It's a fantasy. In reality we do have a diaper changing service. They call them CA's, nurses and some family members. When I was younger there was a changing service. They had "employees" who changed me. Like my mom, my older sister, teacher aides and babysitters. At least until I became 8 yrs old and being more independent.

It would be kind of nice if there was a changing service. A lot of my BM accidents happen while sleeping or the morning. They could ring the door bell in the morning, place their changing table (like a massage table) in your living room and put you on that table. They would remove the spoiled diaper, wipe
any stool and spray your butt. Then dry your skin, powder, spread some ointment and adjust your new, fresh diaper. They could bill you and take any tip you give them. If they had that service, would I use it? Probably not but it would be nice.

Reactions: Diprs2, LordDuque and Edgewater
That idea or wish to have one's diaper changed has been discussed in a German forum I follow regularly. One guy wrote, he found a regular nurse willing to do some sidework through an ad in a local newspaper or such. In the ad he wrote that he was looking for someone to look after a person in need of care. In the first phone call with the persons offering their service he made it clear who was to be changed and why and that no sexual activity was expected. Seemingly there were ladies willing to do this job for a little extra cash…

Does this overlap with prostitution? Maybe a little, but who am I to judge?

elaleman said:
That idea or wish to have one's diaper changed has been discussed in a German forum I follow regularly. One guy wrote, he found a regular nurse willing to do some sidework through an ad in a local newspaper or such. In the ad he wrote that he was looking for someone to look after a person in need of care. In the first phone call with the persons offering their service he made it clear who was to be changed and why and that no sexual activity was expected. Seemingly there were ladies willing to do this job for a little extra cash…

The answer is no... As you said, no sexual activity was expected. It's called personal care that happens millions of times a day all over the world.

Last edited:
I wish there was an abdl diaper changing service where you could visit. This is fantasy, but if there was a place where you could walk into an office building. Sit down and wait to have your name called. Then go into a room where you lay on a changing table, have your pants removed, diaper changed, then helped put your clothes back on wit a pat over your diapered butt

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and Seabear
Back