Diaper butts?

I find exactly the same thing. Somewhere between hiding your nappy and showing it off is a sweet spot where the shape of your bottom is still fairly natural-looking in size and profile, but the outline of the nappy and the general flatness in the middle could potentially give your secret away. I find the subtlety of it being semi-noticeable much more appealing and appropriate for my concept of 'wearing a nappy for real' than the poofy look. I have to be reasonably discreet at work, but I don't get too stressed about my nappy showing through my clothes elsewhere.

Another benefit of having just the right amount of bulk at the back, that can be enjoyed at home, is that it makes the most obvious poo bulges. A thin, loose nappy lets the poo move away from the seat, while a giant poofy butt won't change shape and could conceal it altogether. If you have a partner or caregiver who rewards and compliments you for having a full nappy, or just like admiring the results of your efforts, it's nice to have a nappy that reveals what's in the back.

Sometimes I’ll look at my diaper butt or my girlfriend’s diaper butt, and think how great we look

Back