Diaper butts?

BobbingThreat

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
What are y'all's opinions on the diaper butt? Personally, I love how when a diaper is thick, wet, and swollen, it makes my butt look so huge and round. (I admit, I greatly enjoy having a huge butt. :3)

Last edited:

abrich

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I really like the shape that wearing a thick nappy makes to my rear end too! There's something about catching sight of myself in the mirror that just makes me feel happy inside!

IDDiaperboy

IdahoDL
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I absolutely love it!!! I can’t keep my hands off my butt. My wife pats my butt too and that gets people looking at it.

I like to life my shirt, or just pat my butt to draw attention. I get smiles from some women. It’s kinda fun.

KitsuneFox

Medically Incontinent & Diapered 24 / 7
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
I have to wear high capacity diapers + high capacity liners at all times ... and yes, I have a flat diaper butt pretty much all the time ( I wear lose fitting pants ) .

'Normies' don't seem to notice and/or care :)

IDDiaperboy

IdahoDL
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have to wear high capacity diapers + high capacity liners at all times ... and yes, I have a flat diaper butt pretty much all the time ( I wear lose fitting pants ) .

'Normies' don't seem to notice and/or care :)
I was wearing a mega max with a booster one day out shopping with my wife. I had an untucked long flannel on that covered my butt. I got hot and took the flannel off. My wife was like “oh my god, your butt looks just like a babies”. I was waddling and you could definitely tell by my flat butt that I was wearing a diaper. I loved every second of it.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I wear a terry towel cloth diaper with the same size type folded as a stuffer then a diaper wrap over top , my diaper butt looks like I've filled it even though I haven't

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Yep, a few cloth diapers under the plastic pants really makes for the butt waddle. If I had a tail it would definitely wag when I walk. As was mentioned in a previous thread swatting that well padded butt is another rewarding activity. Stay padded, waddle on.