Demand for Non AB Diaper Prints?

I totally agree! We need more variety for DL's. Everything coming out nowadays is always the same childish animal prints... I love the blue cammies, megamax and rebels ( now discontinued :( ), our options are very limited in comparison to AB's. The Super Boompa's are an eyesore but I might give them a try if I come across them anywhere, but I'll definitely be checking out the Deluge.

Reactions: moorey
jamiejamie said:
Yea, that would be nice since I am not really into the babyish designs. Like there are many kinds of boxers and briefs with patterns and designs, they can duplicate that onto diapers. Imagine plaid printed diapers. That would be so cool.
Totally agree I wear a dark gray onesie over my AB nappies I like the products but not the prints being IC but just wanting AB nappies in Adult designs of block colours being in the uk the US diapers are to expensive to ship

Reactions: jamiejamie and Lumos
jamiejamie said:
like this would be awesome. Tykable Deluge when it comes out.
View attachment 132869
It’s waddle cut though might be tricky at the end of the work day 🤣🤣 who cares🎉

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and jamiejamie
sbmccue said:
When I was growing up, all disposable diapers were white. I only order the Rearz Critter Caboose, Bambino Skooldoodles, etc., because my girlfriend thinks they’re cute.

A nice pale blue disposable wouldn’t go amiss. I’d buy more Northshore products if their colors weren’t quite so stark. I know a lot of ABs love their pink, but that’s not really me.
I used NRU Str8up blue and they are a lovely bright pal blue brilliant product never leaked and beautifully soft too I would recommend

moorey said:
It’s waddle cut though might be tricky at the end of the work day 🤣🤣 who cares🎉
I dont care if its waddle or regular cut. I like the bulge!

• Haha
jamiejamie said:
I dont care if its waddle or regular cut. I like the bulge!
Snap I just dodge the receptionist on the way out

• Haha
Reactions: jamiejamie
TenaciousDL said:
Foresite had a couple of nice, non-AB printed diapers - - Under the Sea and Mary Jane. I'm not sure they are still made.
They smoked all the Mary Jayne there at Forsite so no more MJ diapers 😂

DLJosie said:
I normally wear girly ab printed nappys but i tried a sample of super boompa and i dono how do describe it but the feeling i got when i was wearing them was different from what i get from what i normally wear and i didnt want to take them off if u get what i mean.

Sorry if u dont understand that but im no good at explaining things xxx
Interesting. What is it about them? Is it the plastic? The sap/ padding ratio? I've never tried Super Boompa before.

Reactions: DLJosie
moorey said:
Totally agree I wear a dark gray onesie over my AB nappies I like the products but not the prints being IC but just wanting AB nappies in Adult designs of block colours being in the uk the US diapers are to expensive to ship
I know what you mean. I was wanting to try the Kiddos Super Plus only available in the UK back when they were released. The shipping on those would've been the real detriment, not the cost of the diapers itself. Would've been a $50 shipping fee. Same with all the jolly merry people in the UK who wanted the Megamax by NorthShore but never could because of international shipping. From what I remember, they're all available for everyone to buy now.

We need a good plaid, maybe a handsome striped diaper, hunting/fishing theme, wine glasses?, lipstick kisses… I could go on

Reactions: beyonddiapers94, moorey and DLScottsman
theancientmariner said:
Interesting. What is it about them? Is it the plastic? The sap/ padding ratio? I've never tried Super Boompa before.
Honestly i dont know what it was about them but they just felt different and made me feel different aswell in a good way. They are super crinkly aswell xxx

theancientmariner said:
I know what you mean. I was wanting to try the Kiddos Super Plus only available in the UK back when they were released. The shipping on those would've been the real detriment, not the cost of the diapers itself. Would've been a $50 shipping fee. Same with all the jolly merry people in the UK who wanted the Megamax by NorthShore but never could because of international shipping. From what I remember, they're all available for everyone to buy now.
Megamax are out of stock or £3.50 upwards per item my budget is £40 per month so no go for me

• Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner
DLJosie said:
Honestly i dont know what it was about them but they just felt different and made me feel different aswell in a good way. They are super crinkly aswell xxx
Too bad I won't be trying those any time soon. Just ordered a case of Mermaid tails, on top of my 2 1/2 packs of mega Safaris left from the last case. So it's going to be a lot of Rearz for me this year:love:

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie
theancientmariner said:
Too bad I won't be trying those any time soon. Just ordered a case of Mermaid tails, on top of my 2 1/2 packs of mega Safaris left from the last case. So it's going to be a lot of Rearz for me this year:love:
I ordered a pack of rearz mermaid tails they are my favorite nappys a pack of rearz princess, a pack of dotty the pony, a pack of purple plain and simple both from dotty diaper co a pack of pink nru st8ups a pack of lfb usagi 2 weeks ago and already have a mixture thats the equivelent to about 3 and a half packs of rearz, dotty diapers, tykables, and crinkles i have never ordered that many nappys in my life but i was drunk and i wouldnt have all them left but have worn 2 nappys in the last 3 and a half weeks as i have been staying with a friend helping her move into her new house and us doing all the jobs she wants done to make it the way she wants i thought id atleast get a break in between jobs but shes got other ideas lol but im getting paid for it so cant complain xxx

sorry for the bible chapter im no good at shortning things when trying to explain something xxx

You know, I think the old ABU Lavender was more of a mature female print that Adult baby.

DLJosie said:
I ordered a pack of rearz mermaid tails they are my favorite nappys a pack of rearz princess, a pack of dotty the pony, a pack of purple plain and simple both from dotty diaper co a pack of pink nru st8ups a pack of lfb usagi 2 weeks ago and already have a mixture thats the equivelent to about 3 and a half packs of rearz, dotty diapers, tykables, and crinkles i have never ordered that many nappys in my life but i was drunk and i wouldnt have all them left but have worn 2 nappys in the last 3 and a half weeks as i have been staying with a friend helping her move into her new house and us doing all the jobs she wants done to make it the way she wants i thought id atleast get a break in between jobs but shes got other ideas lol but im getting paid for it so cant complain xxx

sorry for the bible chapter im no good at shortning things when trying to explain something xxx
That sounds like a nice order you got there! I still have about 4-5 pink str8ups left, 3 Tykables unicorns and 2 lil Rascals from a case from last year and a small handful of Crinklez and ABU SDKs. So I have plenty diapers to last me a while.

I never have this many diapers on hand. But it sure is nice to have them all though. 7 different diapers from 5 brands to choose from.

We’re both living high off the hog with all our fancy diapers here aren’t we?😄

theancientmariner said:
That sounds like a nice order you got there! I still have about 4-5 pink str8ups left, 3 Tykables unicorns and 2 lil Rascals from a case from last year and a small handful of Crinklez and ABU SDKs. So I have plenty diapers to last me a while.

I never have this many diapers on hand. But it sure is nice to have them all though. 7 different diapers from 5 brands to choose from.

We’re both living high off the hog with all our fancy diapers here aren’t we?😄
Yeah we certainly are living high off the hog ive not long been looking to see what other nappys i can order that ive not tried yet lol but i think ill wait til im bk home so i can start wearing the ones ive got xxx

I too wish for more neutral prints (GREATLY anticipating Deluge). The AB prints aren't my thing, but I enjoy the cuteness sometimes. However, I do not care for furry things (nothing wrong with it, just not for me) and it seems like AB prints=Furry Prints these days. There aren't all that many plain old AB prints anymore either, it seems. The market seems to be flooded with Furry designs, almost every new print is furry related.

Reactions: jamiejamie
Llayden said:
I too wish for more neutral prints (GREATLY anticipating Deluge). The AB prints aren't my thing, but I enjoy the cuteness sometimes. However, I do not care for furry things (nothing wrong with it, just not for me) and it seems like AB prints=Furry Prints these days. There aren't all that many plain old AB prints anymore either, it seems. The market seems to be flooded with Furry designs, almost every new print is furry related.
Yea, Im not a fan of furry designs and stuff either.

I don’t really care for any prints at all. I like all white diapers. I am good with solid prints too, but definitely prefer all classic white.

Back