bojko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  • Love
Reactions: Lyokodl and teezydeez
Hey! Grave of the Fireflies is good if you want reeeeeal deep stuff, lots of feels so give it a pass if ya don't wanna feel sad ;-; else Howl's Moving Castle is great by studio Ghibli same as spirited away, finally Tales from Earthsea is a huge favourite of mine :3

Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs, KaleidoscopeKitty and bojko
Curi said:
Hey! Grave of the Fireflies is good if you want reeeeeal deep stuff, lots of feels so give it a pass if ya don't wanna feel sad ;-; else Howl's Moving Castle is great by studio Ghibli same as spirited away, finally Tales from Earthsea is a huge favourite of mine :3
Thank you very much. I need sometimes cry. I am sad without it, too, than no matter if I will more. Always in deep things it is the most true art.

I Want To Eat Your Pancreas.

Reactions: Lyokodl
bojko said:
Hey do you know about some deep anime films like this https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0245429/
If yes then I will glad for recommendation
Yess!..Great flims..Spirited Away and Totoro are Awesome!.. and Porko Rosso is kinda fun..those are the ones I can recall off hand but there are many more.. and then going all the way back to Animae Cartoons like Speed Racer, Fantastic 8th Man and was it Marine Boy ?..and know of any more..?..:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyokodl and bojko
A Silent Voice

Reactions: Wally, HTML and Lyokodl
Curi said:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095327/ you had truth about its the most sad film from Studio Ghibli

Last edited:
By way of Studio Ghibli films, in addition to those already mentioned, I recommend Laputa: Castle In The Sky. One of my very favorites, after Spirited Away.

Of course, depending on the sort of depth you're after, Evangelion is an obvious choice (I like the original series).

Last edited:
Honestly, any of the Ghibli ones are good. Assassination classroom is one of my favorites. It comes off as happy go lucky, but can get deep, and the ending always gets me even though I've watched it multiple times.

bojko said:

One of the things I really liked about this one is the intentional duality of perspectives. As the kids see things, they meet magical creatures and go on fantastic adventures. As the adults see things, the only magic is the kids' overactive imaginations. What is "real" is never resolved; both perspectives are kept carefully intact throughout. ^.^

Reactions: teezydeez and bojko
caitianx said:
Also, "Princess Mononoke".
Ecological Balance Themes.
Princess Mononoke is nice but bit different too with this violence but I like it too

Sapphyre said:
One of the things I really liked about this one is the intentional duality of perspectives. As the kids see things, they meet magical creatures and go on fantastic adventures. As the adults see things, the only magic is the kids' overactive imaginations. What is "real" is never resolved; both perspectives are kept carefully intact throughout. ^.^
True..I never thought of it that way..but that makes total sense for that movie..one of my wife's n my favorites..:)

Back