Cute Non-Footed PJs?

TigerDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
While I don't label myself as an AB, I do like cute things and feeling cute. I was interesting in some non-footed pajamas, like a set of long shirt + long pants for winter and short shirt + short pants for warmer months, for when I'm feeling in the mood to be cute but not necessarily for footed jammies. Also to wear even nights when I'm not diapered. I know Rearz has their "convertable PJs" that fit the bill, are there other brands that offer similarly cute sets? (preferably majority cotton)

Tykables has pajama sets

Reactions: TigerDL
I found little sleepies, I am 5'6" and 130 pounds and I fit into their largest size of size 16. I have 4 pairs of them. These are real children PJs

Last edited:
BigTot has great non-footed PJ sets, both one and two piece.

Reactions: TigerDL and Tommy10
Changing times diaper company has some adorable 2 piece jammies. I have these and the matching onesie.

Attachments

• 2PcPajamaFuzziFriends-2022_1024x1024.jpg
    2PcPajamaFuzziFriends-2022_1024x1024.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 31
  • 20231209_150044.jpg
    20231209_150044.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: mistykitty and TigerDL
LKS (Little keeper sleeper) does have non-footed pajamas as well as footed, even short sleeve and short legs.

They are all one-piece but very comfortable, I have a pair of the non-footed ones, dont wear them alot, but they are still nice and soft.

LilKinkBoutique, Pretend Again, Cakeworthy, DiaperU, etc. most have their own website or you can find them on the Shop App.

Tykables lets you upsize the bottoms while ordering a normal-size top, which is quite handy for someone who wears bulky cloth diapers quite often.

TigerDL said:
While I don't label myself as an AB, I do like cute things and feeling cute. I was interesting in some non-footed pajamas, like a set of long shirt + long pants for winter and short shirt + short pants for warmer months, for when I'm feeling in the mood to be cute but not necessarily for footed jammies. Also to wear even nights when I'm not diapered. I know Rearz has their "convertable PJs" that fit the bill, are there other brands that offer similarly cute sets? (preferably majority cotton)
Check out Changing Times Diaper Company in Las Vegas. They have wonderful soft PJs that are just what you are looking for. Also have fabulous snap shoulder diaper shirts. I sleep in either.

Just got this nice zip up non footed sleeper from BigTots. Very comfortable and soft. Nice fast service.IMG_1759.jpeg

Reactions: Tommy10, TigerDL, sissybaby34 and 1 other person
Union suites the search that.
I have quite a few of them

Reactions: DLScottsman
Lil kink boutique they have a web store and an Etsy

Hannah Andersson has adult form fitting pajamas.

I like non-footed pyjamas, because I love wearing them with slippers, or even sneakers.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, dinodavid and mistykitty
I have found many cute print pajama sets at target, carter's and on amazon. For best results I search men's snug fit 2 piece pajamas. I have some disney characters, marvel superheros, and Halloween and Christmas theme.
s-l1200.jpgScreenshot_20240121_215700_Amazon Shopping.jpg

20240201_114131.jpg

Just picked these up for $12 🤣

Back