Critter caboose diapers

Abdlforfun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I’m interested in buying a whole case of critter caboose diapers and was wondering where the best place to get them from here in the United States.

Buy stright from the rearz website. I buy a lot of my diapers on Amazon but rearz doesn't always offer cases on Amazon so I'd recommend just buying directly from them. I having bought from them yet but I'm pretty sure as a company that specializes in diapers that they do discreet shipping and it shouldn't be a problem to just buy from them.

I don’t think rearz ships to the USA

Abdlforfun said:
Reazs ships to the lower 48. Shipping is free on $75+ orders.
⬇️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230421-075145_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421-075145_Chrome.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: anton, Iron, TheWaddlingDad and 2 others
Abdlforfun said:
So I’m interested in buying a whole case of critter caboose diapers and was wondering where the best place to get them from here in the United States.
Buy directly from Rearz. The shipping is discreet and free with $75+ purchases. A case of Critter Caboose will more than cover that.

Yeah, Rearz ships to the US. Usually pretty fast, too.

Reactions: PupSpaz
Generally buying direct will always be the better option. And yeah what they said. shipping to the continental us is pretty fast even with the free shipping offer. When I'm not in a rush to get them I usually go with the free shipping and get it in a week +/- a day or two. But that might also depend where you live.

Check out diaper sharks. Looks like they are selling all rearz products.

Reactions: TigerDL
Rearz 💯 ships to USA. Usually get order in Midwest in 4 days. UPS. Sometimes they’re cheaper through cooshietooshie but they’ll be with $10 of each other typically. Depends on which site is having a sale. I bought them a couple months ago when rearz had them at 25% off. Right now, alpacas are 25% off, but they do not absorb as much. Regardless of their new inflated rating numbers…..:

Blue2006 said:
Regardless of their new inflated rating numbers…..:
Yeah I have a little bit of confusion around it. I get why they changes ratings... However, are the mega nappies the same as the old ones just with a new title in-front? I got a case of the of the mega mermaids for a concert I have next week, thinking it'll have more absorbancy without needing a booster. Then today I notice the email about the rating change then notice none of the non mega versions are available for any of the "new" mega nappies. I feel like this should have been better explained form them if this is the case.
-Edit just saw the other tread about it. Yeah wish I would have know it's the same nappy, wouldn't have spent more on faster shipping then :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue2006
Lilrae said:
I'm pretty sure as a company that specializes in diapers that they do discreet shipping
While they do have "discreet shipping" in that they used plain/unmarked boxes and disguise their company name in the return address, I also want to warn that they use kind of sub-par boxes (not very durable) in their packaging, so they might arrive split open at the seams, showing a glimpse of the contents. I made a post about my experience here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/slightly-disappointed-in-rearzs-shipment-packaging.161950/

Last edited:
Abdlforfun said:
They do ship to the US

The mega diapers are actually physically different than the old versions of what they used to be. They do hold more liquid. They are more similar now to what critter caboos is. I don’t understand the changing of the numbers for the rating system. And from everything I’ve heard and read on the forums I don’t think they actually changed anything about those diapers except for the numbers, so they make them look better, but they didn’t actually do anything to improve them.

Reactions: Blue2006
Correct. They changed nothing about the diaper to make it go from 8500 to 11,000 ml. It’s stupid and clearly deceptive. As stated above, one person, probably several more, believe something changed, when it did not. Just the testing method changed. Yes, the mega diapers are different from their predecessor. I’ve tried the mega safaris when they first came out. Definitely better than standard version. However, I’d be extremely disappointed thinking it was an 11,000 ML diaper. From a functionality standpoint, trest, at 9500 ML, does out perform a mega safari. That’s expected though at 8500 vs 9500. But 11,000? Come on now. IMO, though, trest is not worth the extra price point. This is why I’ve said all along, and expressed such, Rearz did not and does not need to inflate their products ratings. It’s simply unnecessary. It’s going to turn people off from their products, especially those receiving packaging where it states a significant lower figure.

Blue2006 said:
Correct. They changed nothing about the diaper to make it go from 8500 to 11,000 ml. It’s stupid and clearly deceptive. As stated above, one person, probably several more, believe something changed, when it did not. Just the testing method changed. Yes, the mega diapers are different from their predecessor. I’ve tried the mega safaris when they first came out. Definitely better than standard version. However, I’d be extremely disappointed thinking it was an 11,000 ML diaper. From a functionality standpoint, trest, at 9500 ML, does out perform a mega safari. That’s expected though at 8500 vs 9500. But 11,000? Come on now. IMO, though, trest is not worth the extra price point. This is why I’ve said all along, and expressed such, Rearz did not and does not need to inflate their products ratings. It’s simply unnecessary. It’s going to turn people off from their products, especially those receiving packaging where it states a significant lower figure.
My "mega" mermaids came in a few days ago. Both my old non mega and new mega have the samepackage and I can't spot any differences bewteen the nappies them selves. The label sticker on both still says 7000ml. Talk about confusing...

Reactions: TigerDL and Aquabtm
Back