Covid-19 and diapers

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
The Covid-a9 pandemic has forced me to wear diapers much more in public, as it seems when you travel anywhere it is much more difficult to find an open restroom to do your business. I have become much more comfortable wearing in public because of this of this, and I am OK with that! This happen to anyone else?

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 45172, Orrena, checkingoutall and 2 others
Well kinda like that! I'm gonna be wearing outside the house today because we're going on a road trip and we can't stop for bathrooms because COVID

Reactions: checkingoutall
no, whilst I'v encountered problems with locked disabled toilets which led to a messy accident, nothing out of the ordinary as I have to wear 24/7 anyway.

JaysonTheRegressor said:
Well kinda like that! I'm gonna be wearing outside the house today because we're going on a road trip and we can't stop for bathrooms because COVID
Hold on a min, you list yourself as incontinent, so surely you wear 24/7?

PCBaby said:
Well it's stress incontinence, I was told it counts
Literally, if I cough a little too much I pee a little and it's awful 😔

• Sad
Reactions: checkingoutall
PCBaby said:
Not every type of IC person wears 24/7. For a while I only had nighttime IC and it worsened to during the day as well. Unfortunately, this forum doesn’t have specific IC labels.

Reactions: checkingoutall, Sheepies and SpAzpieSweeTot
you could add it as a signature

JaysonTheRegressor said:
Well it's stress incontinence, I was told it counts
Literally, if I cough a little too much I pee a little and it's awful 😔
Of course it counts. Of course it does. 🤗 I'm sorry people are being. . . Deliberately unintelligent.

PCBaby said:
Hold on a min. You list yourself as IC, so surely you wear 24/7?
[Sarcasm] Any level of IC means diapers, full time? Oh, what total sense it makes for the IC shops to have everything from male guards, to leak pads, to liners, to pull ons, to belteds. I'll alert the media! [Sarcasm] What is wrong with you? He shouldn't have to put his type of IC in his signature! It's nobody's business but his.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and Sheepies
For me covid gave me the chance to experience being diapered for more than one night

Last edited:
pgfdp said:
Not every type of IC person wears 24/7. For a while I only had nighttime IC and it worsened to during the day as well. Unfortunately, this forum doesn’t have specific IC labels.
Yeah because of this I don't wanna use the IC label either.

Even though I am stress IC.

• Sad
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
We are starting back with church services next month with limited attendance. I run the audio/video crew so I will be there for a pretty lengthy time on Sunday mornings. I don’t want to have to go into the bathrooms with other people so I’m strongly considering wearing diapers to not have that problem.

Reactions: Straycatz
We are still being cautious and limiting our public exposures, So we're still staying home, or going to very local friends and family's houses to hang out, or we go into the woods for hiking / fishing adventures (normally not diapered, but keep a diaper in my bag just incase I need it) I do have to say being home more, I've been diapered a lot more then I care to admit, but that's also coming to an end with hot weather coming, I don't like day diapers since I tend to get uncomfortable in them, night diapering is perfectly fine though.
I do work full shifts to, 3 days at home, 2 days on the road doing site checks, when the virus first hit and we had the lock down restrictions in full swing I was wearing diapers when going out on the road, for the last month I've been doing the same checks in regular boxers, since the actual checks are short in nature, but I keep a well stocked diaper bag in the truck, just incase.

I have more time to take longer walks with my dog so while I always try to get to a restroom I wear so I feel no rush to cut my walk short and go home.

NoodleDragon said:
I have more time to take longer walks with my dog so while I always try to get to a restroom I wear so I feel no rush to cut my walk short and go home.
I also enjoy going for walks. Diapers have become an integral part of this, no need to try to find a toilet. Public toilets are usually yucky anyhow!

Reactions: NoodleDragon and Emmagar
I've been wearing 24/7 for several years for OAB, BPH and a bit of IBS but I tried to use the toilet as often as I was able (saves on diaper rash and discrete disposal at work). However, the theater I ran is now closed and is likely to stay closed for a l-o-n-g time and I've gotten lazy, I guess and I no longer try to make it except for BM's. I certainly don't feel upset that the last bit of control is going. I had a talk with my urologist last week and told him I was OK with my present state of affairs... He prescribed Mirabegron

Straycatz said:
The Covid-a9 pandemic has forced me to wear diapers much more in public, as it seems when you travel anywhere it is much more difficult to find an open restroom to do your business. I have become much more comfortable wearing in public because of this of this, and I am OK with that! This happen to anyone else?
Wearing diapers 24/7/365 is normal. Buy the MegaMax BLUE tabbed briefs from North Shore Care Supply in Illinois. Also purchase diaper booster pads. They are all day or all night diapers when the booster pad is added! Nylon brief panties over your diaper and a panty girdle over your panties and forget about looking for bathrooms!

Straycatz said:
Yeah, I’m with you on this, I always ensure I’m wearing a nappy if I need to go out at the minute.
Apart from anything else, it is a good idea anyway. There is speculation that the virus can be transferred through faecal matter and it can certainly be transferred via metals and plastics as found on cisterns, toilet door handles (or push strips) and toilet seats, so if you can flood a nappy instead of going to the toilet when in public, it can only reduce personal risk.

Back