Could you "pass" for a younger child? How young did you look?

DonnieDiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
As you were growing up, or even as a young adult, could you "pass" for a younger child or teen?
DId you ever do it?
How much younger did you look?

I was a bit on the short side so my parents would often pass me off as a younger child when we went to parks, zoos and on public transport to get cheaper ticket prices. I remember being told I was to answer I was three or whatever age was required when we went to places. I recall feeling a mixture of embarrasement but also excitement as though it was some sort of top secret spy mission.

Reactions: BinkieBunni and smolguy
When I was fifteen I was mistaken for an 8 year old
I was at my first duty station and was in line at the commissary I was asked if I was lost and where was my mommy. I replied over 600 miles away then I showed my ID card, apparently the operations manager thought I was 9 or 10

• Love
Reactions: disabledinconben and ARBBB2
Im 42 now but most people assume I'm in my early thirties. The secret is daily moisturizer and a stress free life. I still have no Grey hairs and no balding.

Reactions: smolguy, oldskool, Rezzu and 1 other person
I'm 32 and I still pass for teenage. I had a person tell me I was 18, and they only thought that because I was running a business at a time, so it's likely thought I looked younger

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ARBBB2
thats a creepy question

Reactions: TheOddSunflower, bbqgirl, Saltedcaramel64 and 4 others
When I was 19 people said I looked like a 12 year old. I acted offended even though it low key made me very happy lol

I used to look younger but now I like like I'm 50.

Reactions: pd8615
I'm officially a senior citizen, although I probably look to be in my 50's to most. Except for the grey hair and view other senior facial features, I think I look like a little boy when I'm wearing my rubber pants and diapers!

Reactions: richieboy and greatdane
SillyLiam said:
When I was 19 people said I looked like a 12 year old. I acted offended even though it low key made me very happy lol
I had a time when I was 18 when me and my mother were going out with my brother. me and him were playing in the back when we got to a ferry toll and asked us how old me and my brother were. My mom looked at me with a look that said "Don't say anything" "They're 12 years old" I hide my surprise my mom was trying this and they ferry worker bought it and we drove off

• Haha
Reactions: longallsboy and Tommy10
GermanDL said:
thats a creepy question
Not really.
DonnieDiaper said:
As you were growing up, or even as a young adult, could you "pass" for a younger child or teen?
DId you ever do it?
How much younger did you look?
Yes. I was always one of the shortest if not the shortest kids in class, at least half a head shorter than average and a whole head+ shorter than some of the tall girls. Some of my classmates would ask me if I skipped a grade because I was so short. In the 7th grade, a girl called me cute like a teddy bear because I was so short. 😍 I was always 2-3 years behind in growth.

I always won those games where you have your age guessed correctly or you win a prize. They always guessed 2-3 years younger.

In college, I’ve had service people, and solicitors (the door-to-door type, not lawyers, for the British folks) ask if my parents were home and that I looked like I was 12. After college, I’ve been told I look like I’m in high school.

I love it. It wasn’t all fun and games growing up. I was teased by some people. But as a little, it fits right in with me.

• Haha
Reactions: longallsboy
People always mistaken me for way younger than I am. The last time I went to a gamestop to buy a M rated game a woman was asking me for my parents approval to buy it. I was over the age needed just a heads up.

I've even been mistaken for a girl before when I went to this one event and they had everyone wearing bandanas. This was when I was like 14 or so.

Last edited:
KryanAshford said:
I had a time when I was 18 when me and my mother were going out with my brother. me and him were playing in the back when we got to a ferry toll and asked us how old me and my brother were. My mom looked at me with a look that said "Don't say anything" "They're 12 years old" I hide my surprise my mom was trying this and they ferry worker bought it and we drove off
Lol that's awesome. Your mom is a smart lady

Reactions: Tommy10
I am 36 and I am only about 59.5" tall, so I get mistaken as a kid a lot, before this hold pandemic mess started I had a caregiver who would take me to an indoor playground, similar to some of the softplay centres you can find in the UK,, when I would play there I would get asked by multiple kids if I was an adult or a kid because I am small and look very young. Recently, I was bowling in a league and some kids on the league came up to me and asked me if I was a teenager or an adult, they said they couldn't tell because of my small size.

• Haha
Reactions: longallsboy and Rezzu
I'm 19 right now and people tell me that they mistook me for a 14-15 year old. So there's that I guess

When I was a kid people always mistook me for being way older than I actually was. My mother sometimes had to pay for an adult ticket even though I was under the various ages. Definitely couldn't pass for younger now.

Have been taken for much younger than my real age all my life. I hated it when I was young, nowadays I like it. I once had to prove that I was over 20 at 33...

I looked very young for a long time until I crossed the Maginot Line of age. In college I looked like an 8th grader and I was constantly being hit upon by all the gay males at the music conservatory I attended. Fortunately I had a boyfriend so I'd say I was taken. Boyfriend also looked like a young high school kid.

• Haha
Reactions: furry121
I looked my age in lower grades, but started looking younger than my peers when I got into my teens (if that makes sense). In my 20s I got mistaken for teens, now in my 30s I get mistaken for being in my 20s. I still get asked for ID buying liquor sometimes, but not as often as I used to.

My wife has told me many times that part of the reason she married me was my youthful appearance.
She is medically unable to conceive, but always wanted a baby.
As a diapered bedwetter, I guess I am as close as she will ever get to being a real mommy.
One of the first times it became really apparent that she wanted/needed this was when we stopped at a restaurant for lunch.
She looked quite mature, and I was wearing a very juvenile shirt and jeans.
The waitress comes over and hands us menus, my wife gets an adult menu and I get a child's menu.
She tells my wife, "Our Tuesday special is that with an adult entrée, your little boy gets a free kids meal."
The menu was marked "Under 12"

Many other times things like this have happened, but that was the one that must have really got her thinking of regressing me more so...

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Babynix, Liddlefoot, LittleMaya and 10 others
Back