Cost of mommy

Diapercutie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
How much have you or would you pay for a mommy?

Wondering if I should start.

Reactions: FrumJewDL and littledreamers333
In Amsterdam, experienced mommy dommes may charge around €200 per hour, assuming you stay at their place. I never tried the experience so far but I'm pretty curious and one day I will 😇

Last edited:
Reactions: littledreamers333
Two hundred Euros an hour? Wow, they’re charging psychologist/psychiatrist hourly fees! But they probably won’t string you along for nearly as long as either of those two professionals would and they won’t have you taking any drugs to affect your mental condition so they’ve got that going for them. For $219 an hour I might have to take up mothering🤔🥴🤪.

Zeke said:
Two hundred Euros an hour? Wow, they’re charging psychologist/psychiatrist hourly fees! But they probably won’t string you along for nearly as long as either of those two professionals would and they won’t have you taking any drugs to affect your mental condition so they’ve got that going for them. For $219 an hour I might have to take up mothering🤔🥴🤪.
Yep, that's definitely a costly hobby to have 😝 😝 but I guess it's a pretty niche market so price goes up... Also most fetish SWs have their own nursery/dungeon, furnished with a *lot* of stuff!

$300 an hour hasn't been out of the question.

Koltzi said:
Yep, that's definitely a costly hobby to have 😝 😝 but I guess it's a pretty niche market so price goes up... Also most fetish SWs have their own nursery/dungeon, furnished with a *lot* of stuff!
Not a hobby for most on here. Stuck with it for life whether you like it or not. I imagine a good professional mommy would have you liking it. As with anything, you usually get what you pay for.

I have been to quite a few pro dommes and pro nannies when I had money to burn. However its far too expensive and not always worth it.

Personally I wouldn't bother anymore as I would never be satisfied anyway so I wouldn't waste my time and money on them these days even if I could afford it. Not even the really good ones.

Its far better and cheaper to find a really good partner, who you can share your fetish with, in a deep meaningful relationship which would be far more satisfying, fulfilling and more cost effective.

Reactions: Diapercutie, Ali123 and Jorelaxed
SissyABSamantha said:
Its far better and cheaper to find a really good partner, who you can share your fetish with, in a deep meaningful relationship which would be far more satisfying, fulfilling and more cost effective.
It really depends on what you're looking for. I'm in a relationship with a very understanding and open person, whom I share many kinks with, not including ab/dl. Going to a pro nanny could be awesome for "scratching that itch" aka finally having that scene that I wanted to do for a long time. Of course, a scene with a SW won't give you the feeling you get from being in a relationship, I agree it's pointless to pay for their services if that's what you're looking for.

I used to like Nanny Betty, although I can't remember what she charged when she had her own place - maybe £100 an hour?

But I'd agree that most are a disappointment and not worth the money.

Koltzi said:
It really depends on what you're looking for. I'm in a relationship with a very understanding and open person, whom I share many kinks with, not including ab/dl. Going to a pro nanny could be awesome for "scratching that itch" aka finally having that scene that I wanted to do for a long time. Of course, a scene with a SW won't give you the feeling you get from being in a relationship, I agree it's pointless to pay for their services if that's what you're looking for.
That's fine if your partner agrees to you 'scratching that itch' but if she is the jealous or possessive type it could cause major problems.

I had an ex just like that. Even though we had an open relationship and she was seeing other guys, far more than me in fact which I didn't mind at the time, she was still jealous and hated me seeing other women. It actually caused a major argument between us and we were never the same after that.

Quite unfair really but you never know how your partner may feel about it deep down. They might be ok at first but then the resentment builds into something bad until they don't tolerate it any longer.

Last edited:
Ali123 said:
I used to like Nanny Betty, although I can't remember what she charged when she had her own place - maybe £100 an hour?

But I'd agree that most are a disappointment and not worth the money.
Yeah she is one of the better ones, who I have seen as well, but I can't remember either what she charges. lol.

I have been with a few, and that price is rather 200eur and hour is steep. If they have a nursery area that they use $100 is about where I've been willing to cap out. Most have been $60 an hour if I'm at a hotel like for work travel.

Back