Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I’m very conflicted about my gender. When I was much younger I never really liked male things aside for superficial things like video games and Badass Space marine figures……when I wasn’t watching MLP and Zoey101. All the male friends I made in high school are all either gay or trans now. I despise sports and when I was looking for a high school date for prom I went more as one of the girls in a group. I Love Wearing pink and have man boobs that I actually enjoy haveing. ABDL helps a lot as adult diapers make me feel null. I love listening to feminization hypnosis and I want to be more fem……thing is I’m not sure how. I feel like there is no one to talk about this. At least no one who will take it seriously

Reactions: rbm, Angelapinks and SissyBabyKris
What little I know is in regards to the surgeries as although there are praises near everywhere, the failures are huge! I have a male relative that had the surgery and she is now two years post surgery and have suffered further repair surgeries.

May others provide you advice that will be more helpful!

Edgewater said:
What little I know is in regards to the surgeries as although there are praises near everywhere, the failures are huge! I have a male relative that had the surgery and she is now two years post surgery and have suffered further repair surgeries.

May others provide you advice that will be more helpful!
I’ll stop you right there. I’m indifferent to my body. No surgeries are gonna make me feel better. What I feel is hard to explain, like there are aspects of my life that are incomplete. I think I’m gonna stick to the hypno and wear more pink male cloths

• Love
Reactions: puravidadip
I am 42 & I have a very pretty mistress she orders me around when out xx

I'm in a similar position so I can certainly take the situation seriously (although I have never gotten on with painting space marines!)

I try to live by the principle of doing what feels right. That means not trying to think my way out of difficulties but trusting in my intuition instead.

So far it's working quite well, certainly an improvement on old neurotic me anyway.

I can't give you advice on what you should do as that has to come from you (plus I don't presume to know) but I'd be honoured to help you sort out your thoughts if you'd like.

My PMs are very much open as well if you would like to discuss anything less publicly.

Either way, best of luck on your journey.

Anemone said:
I'm in a similar position so I can certainly take the situation seriously (although I have never gotten on with painting space marines!)

I try to live by the principle of doing what feels right. That means not trying to think my way out of difficulties but trusting in my intuition instead.

So far it's working quite well, certainly an improvement on old neurotic me anyway.

I can't give you advice on what you should do as that has to come from you (plus I don't presume to know) but I'd be honoured to help you sort out your thoughts if you'd like.

My PMs are very much open as well if you would like to discuss anything less publicly.

I paint the warhammer minis pink

BabyDemon33 said:
I paint the warhammer minis pink

Emperor's Children then? I'm a fan of stripey trousers on minis, can't seem to stop myself...

Edgewater said:
I was skeptical when you're first few words are "what little I know." But where did you hear this from, because with a quick google search for grs failure rates you get this and this. Satisfaction rates wouldn't be that high is failure rates were as you claimed. Just wanted to squash this and not have misinformation flying around. Failure rates are always a possibility with any surgery and anyone getting one should already know the risks, but they aren't high. pointing that out just kinda feels like a scare tactic :/

With that out of the way

@BabyDemon33 I agree with what Anemone said. Gender is a spectrum so you're not stuck at one end or the other. You could be trans or cis and just happen to like fem stuff or somewhere in between. Do what feels right to you. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
PinkAndLittle said:
I was skeptical when you're first few words are "what little I know." But where did you hear this from, because with a quick google search for grs failure rates you get this and this. Satisfaction rates wouldn't be that high is failure rates were as you claimed. Just wanted to squash this and not have misinformation flying around. Failure rates are always a possibility with any surgery and anyone getting one should already know the risks, but they aren't high. pointing that out just kinda feels like a scare tactic :/

With that out of the way

@BabyDemon33 I agree with what Anemone said. Gender is a spectrum so you're not stuck at one end or the other. You could be trans or cis and just happen to like fem stuff or somewhere in between. Do what feels right to you. <3
More likely non binary. Pronoun indifferent

Reactions: Angelapinks and Lilrae
PinkAndLittle said:

With that out of the way

A family member and others that she now know that have suffered failures.
I choose to start the Post with "what little I know" as this is a subject that is racked with the push and shove of near all levels of Medical, Educational, Governmental and Interest groups each filled with information that tend to cause sharp edged opinions.

I see her at least monthly and hear of her heartache of her ongoing medical issues. I stand firm with what and how I stated the medical concern. I left this Thread earlier and will not be returning as I have lost a close friend to a like failed surgery. Far too many sharp edged opinions.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DiaperedSubHubby, Seasonedcitizen and Anemone
BabyDemon33 said:
More likely non binary. Pronoun indifferent
Kinda how i feel. I say non binary or just gender non confirming because for me its less of my gender and how people percieve me as much as i just like doing and wearing things that go against the social norms for gender.

I thought i was trans for a few years and lived that way for a while and kinda got pushed into hrt by friends and the community but it just never felt right so i stoped after a year so i could work it all out before doing something as life changing and irreversible as medical transition. I really want to get therapy and deal with some other life stuff before any of that if i ever do decide for myself if i were to continue and i recommend most people to do the same.
If you want to experiment you can always try changing your name and the way you present socially for a while and if that makes you happy than keep doing it. Its okay to experiment with things like presentation and names and pronouns to see how they make you feel.

Reactions: rbm, Angelapinks and KooshyX
Lilrae said:
for me its less of my gender and how people percieve me as much as i just like doing and wearing things that go against the social norms for gender.
Clothing choice, what you like to watch on TV, what you like to do with your spare time... none of these define your gender.

It's OK to be male identifying and like these things. You don't have to feel NB or Trans because of this, but of course you can if you want to.

There are plenty of us on here who are male, straight but.... we like what we like. Unless you feel the need to, there really is no need to over-complicate things. You be who you want to be. Exactly who you are is cool with us x ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedSubHubby and Lilrae
star said:
Clothing choice, what you like to watch on TV, what you like to do with your spare time... none of these define your gender.

It's OK to be male identifying and like these things. You don't have to feel NB or Trans because of this, but of course you can if you want to.

There are plenty of us on here who are male, straight but.... we like what we like. Unless you feel the need to, there really is no need to over-complicate things. You be who you want to be. Exactly who you are is cool with us x ❤️
I could go into more detail about how I feel female….but this isn’t the right place for it

BabyDemon33 said:
I’m very conflicted about my gender. When I was much younger I never really liked male things aside for superficial things like video games and Badass Space marine figures……when I wasn’t watching MLP and Zoey101. All the male friends I made in high school are all either gay or trans now. I despise sports and when I was looking for a high school date for prom I went more as one of the girls in a group. I Love Wearing pink and have man boobs that I actually enjoy haveing. ABDL helps a lot as adult diapers make me feel null. I love listening to feminization hypnosis and I want to be more fem……thing is I’m not sure how. I feel like there is no one to talk about this. At least no one who will take it seriously
First things first: there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a guy who crossdresses, wears pink etc etc etc. Gender nonconformity is not the same as being transgender. That being said, It is definitely valid to explore transition if you want to.

I really really hate this binary notion of transitioning as you either do nothing or you absolutely must get every surgery in the book or else you are not a real trans person. There are trans women that never get "bottom surgery" aka vaginoplasty or by an archaic term, the sex change surgery because they simply do not want to get it or feel that the risks outweighs the benefits. There are plenty more trans women who never get any type of surgery at all and simply do things like hair removal or hormone treatment. Some trans women simply socially transition and forgo medical transition.

The point Im' trying to make here is that you should not think about gender, including transition, as a binary thing. Being a trans woman does not mean that you have to ditch all your "manly" hobbies and conversely, not transitioning doesn't mean you have to get rid of all your "feminine" hobbies. The simple question is, do you feel that transition is something that would make you feel like you are living a more authentic life?

Reactions: puravidadip, Rusher, diddles and 1 other person
Milianna said:
First things first: there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a guy who crossdresses, wears pink etc etc etc. Gender nonconformity is not the same as being transgender. That being said, It is definitely valid to explore transition if you want to.

I really really hate this binary notion of transitioning as you either do nothing or you absolutely must get every surgery in the book or else you are not a real trans person. There are trans women that never get "bottom surgery" aka vaginoplasty or by an archaic term, the sex change surgery because they simply do not want to get it or feel that the risks outweighs the benefits. There are plenty more trans women who never get any type of surgery at all and simply do things like hair removal or hormone treatment. Some trans women simply socially transition and forgo medical transition.

The point Im' trying to make here is that you should not think about gender, including transition, as a binary thing. Being a trans woman does not mean that you have to ditch all your "manly" hobbies and conversely, not transitioning doesn't mean you have to get rid of all your "feminine" hobbies. The simple question is, do you feel that transition is something that would make you feel like you are living a more authentic life?
I really wasn’t thinking of it as binary

BabyDemon33 said:
I really wasn’t thinking of it as binary
Wasn't implying that you necessarily were.

I was moreso saying that gender in general and gender expression is not binary. I was concerned a bit because I've seen some people posting stuff here that's... medically inaccurate. I was chiming in to make sure that no one was pushing you in one direction or the other.

At the end of the day, this is your life and your body. You shouldn't be pressured into doing things that you feel are not right for you personally

• Love
Reactions: Anemone and vriska
I've researched it somwhat before. From what I found, it is a very long and potentially expensive process, as (at the time anyway) it was not usually covered by insurance.

That being said, I think personally, I would consider it except that I know for a fact that some of my family and friends would not accept it, possibly to the point of no longer being a part of my life. For the moment, I would rather not run that risk, not to say that my answer could change in the future.

If you need someone to talk to, feel free to DM me. I may not have the answers to your questions, or be able to provide much in the way of advice, but I can at least listen.

Anemone said:

Going with your feeling and intuitions is right on. Use the same procees as you would for wearing a bikini to a wedding. Just not a good idea.

Reactions: Anemone
Lilrae said:
Kinda how i feel. I say non binary or just gender non confirming because for me its less of my gender and how people percieve me as much as i just like doing and wearing things that go against the social norms for gender.

I thought i was trans for a few years and lived that way for a while and kinda got pushed into hrt by friends and the community but it just never felt right so i stoped after a year so i could work it all out before doing something as life changing and irreversible as medical transition. I really want to get therapy and deal with some other life stuff before any of that if i ever do decide for myself if i were to continue and i recommend most people to do the same.
If you want to experiment you can always try changing your name and the way you present socially for a while and if that makes you happy than keep doing it. Its okay to experiment with things like presentation and names and pronouns to see how they make you feel.
Back a few decades, invention of the wheel LOL , If you wanted to transition you had to meet a lot of stuff before you got approval for any surgery. One of the things you had to do is live as the opposite sex for a year or two till your shrink felt that you were well adjusted as living as the opposite sex. If he felt you did not adjust to living as the opposite sex you would not get the approval for any sex surgery. There is good and bad with all this approach but it was the standard for medical treatment. Prior to that they would just lock you away.

Reactions: Lilrae
BabyDemon33 said:
Let me see if I have this question right. You love dressing fem and other things you see as fem. I think what you are asking is, How can I become more fem than just by fem hypnosis? If I have the question right then I want you to take a good hard look at the women and girls around you. As with being a man, being a woman is like leaves on a tree. We are all different. Your likes and dislikes play out in fem as well. Skirt or dress? Bikini or granny panty? Large or small breast? Fulfillment on how fem you want to be is where you say " I am good here". How do you get to that point. First I would say if you know where you want to be then it is obtainable. But if you don't know where you want to be then only you can figure that out. That has to be first. Then for you and only you what is fem? For me it was growing through the ages. You are here so I will assume you have or do wear diapers. So what do you want or like about being a baby girl? Gain your fem as a baby first. As you naturally grow older you develop your fem or masculine traits that fit you. I did this with the help of professional hypnosis from a shrink. I was wide open about myself and what I wanted in life. I knew what I wanted so it was easy. Tell us what is fem for you. What you think you to be more fem.

Back