• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Confession: I like to wet my pants.

DLAce2010

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been wetting (definitely no messing) since middle school. I would stand on a towel and pee in my underwear in the bathroom. I'd clean up the mess, roll the underwear up in the towel and hide it till laundry day. (Middle school logic šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø). Throughout high school I'd do it every so often, forget about it, then when the urge returned, I'd scratch the itch.
Now as an adult (with adult money, and living on my own) I've purchased "pull-ups" (adult incontinent underwear) multiple times! Recently bought goodnights to try! It's been an experience to "have accidents" and not have a puddle on the floor to clean up or more clothes to wash. Sometimes, when I get home frm a long day, I slowly leak instead of going to the bathroom, while doing stuff around the house, and "have an accident."
I don't do it for sexual reasons. I like how it feels, is fun to play around with a full bladder and "have accidents" in the privacy of your own home.
Anyone else?

Reactions: sinceiwassmall, Jorelaxed, SissyPwincessAndrea and 7 others
Sure, love the feeling of my warm pee flowing into my diapers or wetting the bed and of course peeing my pants.

Reactions: wetaccident, Sidewinder and DLAce2010
There is definitely a sensory element to it. Even if its not sexual, the warmth of a wet nappy feels good ā˜ŗļø. Youā€™re among friends here. Welcome to ADISC.

Reactions: DLAce2010
Releases tension too :)

Hi there, welcome to ADISC! I do like me a wet diaper.

Reactions: diaperdude and DLAce2010
nothing beats wearing a smart suit or school uinfrom , then doing what litte boys or girls do lol

Reactions: Chrissie
Hello and welcome. Yes there is something special about "having an accident".

Hello and welcome, ever since I was very young I have really enjoyed the feeling of wetting my pants. still do and suspect I always will.. diapers just make it easy

Reactions: Chrissie
In my case, I mess my nappies when I have some time alone at a natural park, I started messing my underwear filled with toilet paper in the toilet before getting them.

I'm not very interested in wetting and I just pooped them at first, but sometimes, I did a mess so big that I ended up peeing too, so now I almost always do that afterwards.

Welcome šŸ˜

Hi and welcome to ADISC. I like having an accident in my pants in littlespace. When I feel big and don't need diapers anymore.šŸ˜€

Reactions: wetaccident and DLAce2010
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'm glad to know I'm not alone. I've been a "closet wetter" for years! I decided to step out a bit and join the DL community. I've realized there isn't anything wrong with wetting your pants or pull-up in the comfort and privacy of your own home. It feels good and it's kinda relaxing. I'm slowly starting to branch out and look for "training pants, training underwear, fun designed pull-ups." that fit me #Curvypplprobs. Gotta have the courage to actually order legit adult training underwear/pants.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Gejoe, Chrissie and 1 other person
Hello and Welcome

DLAce2010 said:
I've been wetting (definitely no messing) since middle school. I would stand on a towel and pee in my underwear in the bathroom. I'd clean up the mess, roll the underwear up in the towel and hide it till laundry day. (Middle school logic šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø). Throughout high school I'd do it every so often, forget about it, then when the urge returned, I'd scratch the itch.
Now as an adult (with adult money, and living on my own) I've purchased "pull-ups" (adult incontinent underwear) multiple times! Recently bought goodnights to try! It's been an experience to "have accidents" and not have a puddle on the floor to clean up or more clothes to wash. Sometimes, when I get home frm a long day, I slowly leak instead of going to the bathroom, while doing stuff around the house, and "have an accident."
I don't do it for sexual reasons. I like how it feels, is fun to play around with a full bladder and "have accidents" in the privacy of your own home.
Anyone else?
Hi, and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:

StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome. Yes there is something special about "having an accident".
I had an "accident" tonight. I tried to stay dry, but couldn't hold it. I ended up peeing in my pants and having to put on a pull-up as a result. Did you have a wetting "accident" today too?

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Lilschoolfox
Confession: I like wetting my pants too! And also my diapers too of course

• Love
Reactions: DLAce2010, Sidewinder, Gejoe and 1 other person
Back