Clarification needed please

Pissingtiger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
First off I would like say sorry for the lacking of knowledge in this department I am still learning and growing into this side of me.

Okay, for those whom wear a diaper over your suit do you count that as a worn Diaper? or will you use that diaper again over the suit? Or will you use it for "real" (lack of better word)

If it has sticky tapes then I save it to reuse over the suit (since it's already appropriately 'sized' and doesn't need to be undone since they can slide off easily usually) but if it has hook and loop tapes then I'll use it for 'real' next time I need to change.

Reactions: Pissingtiger and PuppyJames
Pissingtiger said:
First off I would like say sorry for the lacking of knowledge in this department I am still learning and growing into this side of me.

Okay, for those whom wear a diaper over your suit do you count that as a worn Diaper? or will you use that diaper again over the suit? Or will you use it for "real" (lack of better word)
The diaper size that fits my suit, doesn't fit my normal body. I'll buy hook and loop diapers for my suit so they can be taken on/off, but never actually use them. What I will do though, is wear a normal diaper under my suit and use that all I can.

I've only seen one full-suiter actually use their diaper over their suit on murrtub3 but I personally wouldn't wet like that due to the possibility of damage to my expensive suit. I have a lot of white fur so I'm sure it wouldn't end well.

Reactions: BabyprinceS, Pissingtiger and Cottontail
PuppyJames said:
I've only seen one full-suiter actually use their diaper over their suit on murrtub3 but I personally wouldn't wet like that due to the possibility of damage to my expensive suit. I have a lot of white fur so I'm sure it wouldn't end well.
Ick! Yeah, I can't imagine doing that. Synthetic fibers are notorious for holding onto odors too, and I expect most fur-suits are like... 99% polyester.

Last edited:
Reactions: PuppyJames
Cottontail said:
Ick! Yeah, I can't imagine doing that. Synthetic fibers are notorious for holding onto odors too, and I expect most fur-suits are like... 99% polyester.
Agreed! I have 2 full suits and both of them were over $7,000, have a fair amount of white fur, and are not very breathable. If its an old fursuit thats already damaged or you don't wear anymore, then I think that'd be fine. Otherwise, not a good idea. A petsuit would be a much better idea.

• Wow
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and Pissingtiger
Unfortunately I don't have a fursuit yet. If I had one then I would definitely put a diaper on it, but I won't use the diaper afterwards because I would have had to cut a tail hole in it so the diaper is just going to stay on the fursuit

Reactions: PuppyJames
my friend whos into that kind of thing told me shes been going diapered to conventions for years now. i had no idea! i even went to a couple with her and didnt think twice about how she hadnt been to the bathroom all day. XD

I would love to wear a fursuit, maybe with a diaper on the outside, and actually wearing one too. but I don't know that I will ever have a fursuit. I am very OCD (even though not diagnosed, I am not joking) and I get too hot easily, which kinda stresses me out. I can barely wear long sleeves in the winter, except when it's super cold. so I don't know if I could wear a fursuit for a long period of time. fursuits are also prohibitively expensive, and I am too afraid to be myself IRL. 😖

Last edited:
ShippoFox said:
I can barely wear long sleeves in the winter, except when it's super cold. so I don't know if I could wear a fursuit for a long period of time. fursuits are also prohibitively expensive, and I am too afraid to be myself IRL. 😖
The good news is that if you can afford a full suit, the extra $350 for an ice vest with battery-powered water circulator will seem like nothing! I like the idea of a suit, but I get very anxious when I'm confined or restrained in any way, and I wonder if a suit might trigger that.

So this is an interesting discussion, as I was actually adding that design to my fursuit. When a diaper is on the outside of a outfit in a con, it is considered as "exposed". This is generally frowned upon. BUT if there is a private event, it may look good, but obviously you dont want to mess up the suit. For that regard you can use the legs seperately connected by belt and still be able to have a fully exposed and USABLE diaper that wont make your suit wet! Meaning you can wear and use your diapers as normal. This only works properly on very few suit designs however. consider it as a ...well lack of better terms a diaper partial. Where your entire body is a furry outfit and the diaper area is not there and stops at your waistband, that way diapers fit as normal.

The tricky part is if you wear a diaper under the suit and outside the suit, it can make things uncomfortable and a perfect risk to UTI (as the heat and humidity of the diaper under the outfit) So I would recommend either wearing one outside the outfit OR doing a partial. Another way to attack this if your character is a girl is doing this with a diaper designed cloth diaper and focusing on adorable mascotting communication for verbalising your diaper and babyish needs.

Reactions: Pissingtiger
Back