Childhood poop stories

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone have anyone have any poop stories from when you were kids? As I'm asking I'll share one of mine.

This happened when I was about 8 or 9 years old. I was at football (soccer) training that I used to do after school. I'd had a really bad stomachache for most of the afternoon but I had no idea what the matter was. I was struggling with football and couldn't run as fast as usual and couldn't move as well. Every time I needed to jump up to try and head the ball it hurt more and I had to clutch my stomach. It must have been obvious as the coach took me to one side and asked if I was ok. I told him that I had a stomachache but I was fine to keep playing.

I realised that I needed a poo when the pain started to spread to my butt and I started farting noisily. I asked if I could go to the toilet. They were quite a long way away as the where we played was attached to a large sports centre that has facilities for loads of other sports. If any of us needed to pee we normally just went in the bushes that were beside the football pitches so by asking I made it obvious that I needed a poo.

"This isn't school, you don't need to ask" he said and I started walking towards the toilets. I genuinely thought I was ok at this point, not understanding how bad the situation was.

I managed to get into the corridor where the toilets were when I uncontrollably farted and a massive poo just exploded out. I got into the toilets which luckily were empty. I went into a cubicle and pulled my pants down. I had been wearing briefs and luckily they'd contained it but I don't think I'd seen a bigger poo in my life. I emptied it into the toilet and tried to clean up as best I could. This was no good every time I wiped the paper was getting no less brown.

Not knowing how to dispose of my soiled underwear so that no one would no I just put it back on. It still felt sticky but I knew that my coach and the other kids would think something was up if I didn't return quickly so I went back out as soon as I could.

Luckily none of the other kids found out what had happened. I know now that this accident probably happened as a result of constipation.

i remember how my little sister got schwifty waaaay before rick and morty. (take off your pants and your panties. shit on the floor) :ROFLMAO:

I only remember one accident but I don't recall how old I was. Probably around 5 or 6.

I constantly wet the bed but one morning while I was visiting my dad I woke up to my sweat pants full of poop but not wet. My dad woke me up to get ready to go and take me to his friends house while he went and did something else but apparently he didn't notice.

Since this was my dad I couldn't really fess up do to a previous bad encounter with me and a stolen diaper that I had pooped in on both sides. But thats another story....

So we load up in his van and he takes me to his friends house and still doesn't notice or rather chooses to ignore it. We get there and I settle in with the other kids to watch a scary movie. It was Halloween night. I believe the movie was Hellraiser or somthing.

Not long after he leaves she askes me to come with her and then proceeded to ask if I pooped my pants. Well she was a lot nicer about it then my dad and showered me off in the tub and washed my clothes.

Skipping the rest of the night my dad comes and gets me and is informed of my accident but doesn't say any thing to me about it. About all I remember of it.

Also maybe 8 or 9 years ago I had on a diaper and woke up to the feeling of diahrea. Went to the bathroom and low and behold my foster brother is taking his hour long shower.... Shit. To fill in that part yea I went back upstairs and held out for a few more minutes and said screw it and did the deed. Maybe could of held it but it hurt a lot. All well.

When I was 8 I spent the summer having pooping accidents in my underwear on purpose in hopes my parents would make good on their threats of putting me back in diapers.
I would hold out as long as I could so I would have a large poop.
Ain’t nothing like filling your underwear with a large load of poop and have it fall out the legs of your shorts in front of your family.

• Wow
Reactions: wetaccident, sinceiwassmall, Jinks and 3 others
When I was young (prolly from 4-8 year olds) whenever I was at my babysitters house I remember always playing and never wanting to stop for potty breaks. Prolly at least once a week I would poop my pants accidentally. My babysitter would always give me the option of little girl panties or diapers. I remember wanting to be out into the diapers. So obviously I would pick the diaper. I would go threw this at least once a week as a "punishment".

Reactions: sinceiwassmall, ild95370 and wetaccident
Not me, but I can think of two times with my twin sister. Once was when we were 8 years old, sitting at a park with my mom, younger brother, and neighbor who was our age. My sister just kind of farted after eating lunch and got more than she was expecting. My mom decided to return home.
The other time was when we were around 13-14. We just had Chipotle, and were at my cousin's soccer game. My sister took off running in a full sprint towards the porta potty, but it was occupied. She tried to make it to the gas station across the street, but didn't make it in time. She texted me and told me what happened, and I've never seen her so embarrassed in my entire life

My only stories are just close calls, I’ve make it to the bathroom in time for all of them.. just barely though, it wasn’t until I was 10 or 11 that I would purposely wear a diaper and hold my bowels and then when I couldn’t hold them any more I would just go into my pampers.
I would put on a diaper and then go for a walk in the woods, while walking I would just keep holding and holding until it was unbearable and then just let go. Fun times being a little stinker

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
I what's my grandparents and my brother was there for a weekend or a week the park by Lake I remember seeing a sailboat for the first time I was playing on one of those large platform with slides poles and other fun stuff. I was on a cork screw pole and with no warning it hit me. I could not hold it and filled my pants. :oops:

I was so embarrassed and we just got there too and had to go home.

lonnie said:
Ain’t nothing like filling your underwear with a large load of poop and have it fall out the legs of your shorts in front of your family.
lmao

Reactions: nezquic66 and Jinks
I had a terrible diarrhea accident one christmas morning, had to take a bath, was awful. I was about 10

It happened to me quite a few times, but one of the most embarrassing was when I was 14 at a local motorcycle racing event. I was with my friends and brand-new girlfriend, who had told her parents she wanted to watch the racing. By the time we got there I already needed to go but the toilets were always nasty, and I was sure it could wait. About halfway through the racing I realized I was going to do it in my pants if I didn’t go, so I decided to go and just deal with the nasty toilets.

When I got there, I was horrified to discover a very long line waiting. By the time it was finally my turn the need to pee was just as strong and the only thing available was a urinal. Instead of waiting for a toilet I decided to just pee, thinking it would take the need to poop away. It seemed like a reasonable decision at the time, but the moment I started peeing the massive big logs inside me decided it was time to find a new home in my underwear. It seemed like the entire time I was peeing, my underwear was filling with large and extremely firm logs.

When I felt the back of my pants, I was stunned at how much was in my underwear, but it didn’t seem to smell, and I was wearing black pants. None of the cubicles had toilet paper and it wasn’t the first time I had pooed my pants. Returning to my friends and girlfriend was quite scary but none of them noticed and the longer I was there the more confident I got. By the time we left I was so confident no one was going to find out I decided to stay with my friends instead of going home. One of my friends had just got a new go-cart and told we could all have a drive after the racing. That was an opportunity I didn’t want to miss, and no one seemed to know what was in my underwear.

Everything went perfectly until it was my go in the go-cart. The plan was to have three drives each but when I returned from my first go and pulled up in their carport, I realized something was very wrong. Everyone including my new girlfriend was looking at my crotch with stunned looks on their faces. When I looked down, I was instantly aware of how bad a job my football shorts were doing at hiding my underwear. The narrow material between my legs was hardly doing anything to cover my underwear and it was obvious what I had done.

Reactions: wetaccident
I remember one time when I was ... 6 or 7 years old maybe, I don't remember it very well ... but it's not very important, so let's get on with the story.

At that time, I was wearing diapers to sleep because I wet the bed, and since I always woke up wanting to do # 2, I had a habit of taking my diaper off in the bathroom...
Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked... sorry, wrong story xD.

One day I woke up really wanting to do # 2 (I had that feeling of "ready or not, here I go"), unfortunately for me, just at that moment my mother was using the bathroom and she told me to wait .... , and yeah, exactly what you're thinking happened happened, I got to a point where I couldn't take it anymore and ended up completely filling my diaper (at that point I felt quite embarrassed but now I'm glad I had a diaper on and not ruined my pajamas ).
When my mother finally came out of the bathroom she asked me if I had pooped and I answered yes, because it takes me a long time in the bathroom and I couldn't stand it ... luckily they didn't scold me, she just told me to shower and get ready for the school.

ps: excuse the Google English translator, but my language is Spanish :(

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
Yea. When I was about 11 years old and we were driving back home from my grandparents. It was a 3 hour long drive and I had to go #2 and told my dad I had to go so please stop at the next gas station. He kept passing them and I asked again that I really need to go. He said he’ll wait til he gets to a rest stop which was like 15 mins way and I couldn’t wait that long. I said please stop now and my parents just ignored me and I then accidentally pooped in my pants. I couldn’t stop it so pretty much all of it came out. And then we got to the rest stop (not a gas station), my mom walked me to the restroom and helped me get cleaned up. She wasn’t mad or anything. Just that it was inconvenient. She threw away my underwear and I was able to wear my pants since it didn’t get any poop on it. Thank goodness for my tightey whitey. If I had a boxer on-it would’ve gone down the leg hole.

I’ve had several poo pants accidents. This was never an issue at primary school, but as a teenager I was embarrassed and always tried to hide it from friends and family

One embarrassing poo pants accident was in year 8. I pooed my pants during lunch as there was no way I’d ever use school toilets. We were outside and it didn’t smell so I was confident i wouldn’t get caught

Back in class I still couldn’t smell it, but other kids did and then the teacher started looking around for where the smell was coming from. As she came near me I remember saying Miss it’s not me, it’s not me miss. An obvious give away ! She asked me to collect my things and head outside as other kids laughed. Outside she never said anything, just told me to go to the school nurse - who phoned my Mum and I was sent home.

I regretted that incident as it sparked some bullying and a difficult time at school - which eventually wore off

I was much more careful after that and future accidents I’d just go to the nurse and tell her I had a stomach ache to get sent home. I never knew whether she believed me or whether she knew I’d pooed my pants

Reactions: Steve22315
One day I might tell my story if I can find someone to type it out for me I struggle with writing

Reactions: KrankyPants
Diaperedlife13 said:
When I was young (prolly from 4-8 year olds) whenever I was at my babysitters house I remember always playing and never wanting to stop for potty breaks. Prolly at least once a week I would poop my pants accidentally. My babysitter would always give me the option of little girl panties or diapers. I remember wanting to be out into the diapers. So obviously I would pick the diaper. I would go threw this at least once a week as a "punishment".
I had the same “problem” until I was probably 12. I’d be laying on the floor playing and just didn’t want to stop for a bathroom break. I would let it out little by little until my pants were full. Unfortunately no baby sitter or diapers were threatened, I’d just go clean up and hide it from my parents.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall, wetaccident and chrischrischris
Hmm. When I was a kid I remember holding my poo as long as I could (I didn't want to stop playing) until it eventually came out in my underwear. My parents had to remind me to stop and go inside and use the bathroom, even if I still wanted to play outside. Ruined a lot of underwear that way, unfortunately.

On a serious note, I spent most of my teenage, and even sometimes my adult life "touching up" my bootie hole between actual poops. Like, I'd head to the bathroom to pee, but thinking "so long as I'm here" I'll grab some TP and clean myself up a little better. Only recently in life did I learn this was normal! Sometimes people's butts, through activity or sweat, just get yucky and need a little extra cleansing.

Reactions: wetaccident, sinceiwassmall, chrischrischris and 1 other person
NinjaPizza said:
Hmm. When I was a kid I remember holding my poo as long as I could (I didn't want to stop playing) until it eventually came out in my underwear. My parents had to remind me to stop and go inside and use the bathroom, even if I still wanted to play outside. Ruined a lot of underwear that way, unfortunately.

On a serious note, I spent most of my teenage, and even sometimes my adult life "touching up" my bootie hole between actual poops. Like, I'd head to the bathroom to pee, but thinking "so long as I'm here" I'll grab some TP and clean myself up a little better. Only recently in life did I learn this was normal! Sometimes people's butts, through activity or sweat, just get yucky and need a little extra cleansing.
Yep, same here! Nowadays I touch up every time I go to the potty.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Back