childhood diaper stories

rcn3000 said:
I was a late potty trainer, wearing pull-ups until I was about 4. I have distinct memories of “hiding” to go #2 in my pull-ups. The laundry room was a favorite spot of mine for some reason. I put hiding in quotes because I would often tell my mom I was “going to hide” when I knew I had to poop.
My first experience with diapers after I was potty trained came later on. My sisters are 4 years younger than I am, and when I was 6 or 7 we went on a vacation to my grandparents beach house. I remember sneaking a couple of their diapers when I had to pee and using them, making sure to discreetly throw them out with their used ones. My parents never found out, or if they did, they never let me know.

I was also a late potty-trainer, still completely wearing diapers until I was just shy of 4, and then transitioning to pull-ups during the day and for preschool. Because of that, I have specific memories of still using diapers to poop in (haven't done that since- "lucky" to be only UIC today). I think the memories start when I was about 3 or 3.5, and I had a little kitchen playset thing that I would run to and shut the hinged door, squat, and poop in my diaper. I'd then go find my mom and ask her to change my diaper because I really didn't like having a messy diaper at that age. I guess my parents felt after that that if I could tell when I had to go, went somewhere specific, and even valued my "privacy," then I could use the toilet LOL.

Reactions: rcn3000
When I was 4 I started to "secretly" wear my baby brother´s Pampers, which fit properly until I was 7 or 8; I mostly wore them at night for sleeping but sometimes I felt more daring and wore them briefly for daytime as well... one time when I was 7 there was a family gathering at my aunt´s house and I playfully told one of my cousins, who´s a year younger than me, that I liked wearing my brother´s diapers, so he challenged me to take one from the diaper bag and wear it in front of him. I felt seriously compelled to prove something to him so I accepted the challenge.

The first difficulty that I though of was how to access the diaper bag unnoticed, until my cousin showed me the diaper bag resting happily unattended upstairs, on his mom´s bed, next to my sleeping brother. As silently as I could, I extracted one of the 7 diapers that patiently waited for their turn to save the day, cursing at the crinkling which sounded seemingly louder in that quiet room.

Having got the diaper, the next step in the challenge was to wear it, so we rushed back to my cousin´s room, where I dropped my pants and undies to my ankles, set the diaper on the bed, hopped on top of it and proceeded to adjust the tapes while my cousin looked completely astonished. "I learned to diaper myself before I even learnt how to tie my shoe laces, can you believe it?" I asked him as I adjusted my undies carefully on top of my diaper. - "And have you ever been caught?" - was his next question. "A couple times" - I responded as I pulled my jeans back on an adjusted my shirt around my hips to cover my diapered butt. "Do you have to pee?" he asked me then. - "I don´t think so, but maybe if I get some coke..." - "Wait here, I´ll get it for you!" - and he dashed out the door.

A few minutes later, my cousin came back holding 2 glasses of coke. He gave me mine and told me to drink it all at once so I had to pee sooner. Luckily we didn´t have to wait much as I felt a slight urge to pee as I was taking the first sip of coke. I happily informed that I had to pee and immediately started to let go in my diaper. My cousin then started to laugh histerically, drawing his mom´s attention, who started climbing up the stairs asking what we were up to. "He farted loudly" - he said pointing at me. - "Ew! I don´t want to know that! You should do that in the bathroom anyway!" - And she left with a disgusted face.

My cousin´s curiosity was too much, so he kept asking me if I needed to pee and poking my diaper all afternoon. I happily let him know about two more pees before letting them rush into my diaper. Just when I though It´d be a good idea to change, my mom came upstairs to pick up my still-sleeping brother and instructed me to say my goodbyes. I tried to stall but she told me to hurry up in her classic severe tone, which actually made me dribble a bit. Knowing I would have to try my best to get home with my diaper unnoticed, I said very shy goodbyes to my family and rushed into my father´s car. Once in my seat, I started planning how to take the diaper off without getting caught. I resolved that I´d go behind my mom while my dad parked the car, take the diaper off in my room and throw it in the diaper bin. I was so happy about my plan that I peed myself once again, thinking nobody would ever know.

I was in the middle of my peepee bliss, when I suddenly felt a warmer feeling down my lower inner thigh, which I already knew that indicated a leak and cursed at myself for not keeping the diaper´s capacity in mind... but there was nothing I could do until my bladder was empty. I lifted my butt and reached down to assess the situation and felt a wet spot on the seat which didn´t seem too large. I relaxed. When we got home, as I had forecasted, my mom started unbuckling the baby form his chair, so I opened my door and hopped out of the car. I hadn´t closed the door when I heard my mom yell "What did you spill on the seat now? Did you piss yourself?" I turned and looked in horror that I had left a wet spot the size of my tushie on my dad´s seat. Suddenly I realized how wet the back of my pants felt. My mom lifted my brother from his seat and walked towards me. I tried to lean my back against the car to hide it, but my mom grabbed me by my arm and turned me around to reveal my very wet behind; my soaked diaper obviously sticking out revealing its presence to the world.

"Is that a...? When did you...? How did you...? How many times have I told you...? In front of your cousin? Why would you even consider...? Everybody was downstairs! Just go to your room and take it off. I´ll deal with you after your brother... apparently I still have to take care of two babies here!".

I started walking towards my room as if I was walkig down the death row. My dad walked past me and told me that instead of telling me a bedtime story, he´d have to wash his car, making me feel even worse. My mom called me from the bathroom and instructed me to take a shower immediately whilst she installed my brother´s baby bath. I started to strip very slowly; she lost her patience and started to undress me herself until I only had my diaper on. She violently ripped the tapes open and pulled the diaper from between my legs; she then grabbed a wipe and proceeded to clean my entire diaper area very lovingly but in complete silence. When she was done, she gave me a hug, patted my tushie and told me that I was too old to be wearing diapers and asked me to leave my brother´s diapers alone for the millionth time.

After my shower, my mom helped me into my pjs as always, fixed my chockie milk for the evening and helped me brush my teeth before tucking me in bed. After kissing me good night, she tipped my nose with her finger and said "Remember that you´re my brave little knight and I´m very proud of you, my big boy". I was still feeling super ashamed so I just nodded. For a brief moment I thought I never wanted to wear another diaper ever in my life... but after a few minutes, I concluded that I only needed to be more careful next time.

• Love
Reactions: Ranma, Nappyboybob, Bmoney31690 and 17 others
I remember once when I was ten or so I was sick and when I am sick I am basically incontinent. One of my friends had a little brother that was fairly old to be in diapers at three or four and somehow it was found out that I was in a diaper. We had me basically give the kid more child-like advice and help him get potty trained. It took about half a year if I remember correctly but they got there, I never really did though. I got better but I have always been somewhat incontinent.

I don't totally recall what I told him, basically just about how if you have a lot of juice you will need to pee and how you may not notice if it is play time but you have to go anyway.

KyteFasnir said:
ok, this one is a little different, please share stories if you were in diapers as an older kid 4 years old or over, you guys chose what you share.
I was in diapers long after I was four. My moms best friend had a little girl, and I’d often have to stay there after school. Every time, I would take a small package of her diapers and bring them home in my bag, then wear them. This went on for 2-3 years , it’s the longest running examples I had form childhood

Last edited:
Reactions: MegaLugia
KyteFasnir said:
so you weren't potty-trained at 7? when I turned 7 I was only potty-trained for about 2 months
I phycaly can't be potty trained

DinoFrant said:
When I was 4 I started to "secretly" wear my baby brother´s Pampers, which fit properly until I was 7 or 8; I mostly wore them at night for sleeping but sometimes I felt more daring and wore them briefly for daytime as well... one time when I was 7 there was a family gathering at my aunt´s house and I playfully told one of my cousins, who´s a year younger than me, that I liked wearing my brother´s diapers, so he challenged me to take one from the diaper bag and wear it in front of him. I felt seriously compelled to prove something to him so I accepted the challenge.

The first difficulty that I though of was how to access the diaper bag unnoticed, until my cousin showed me the diaper bag resting happily unattended upstairs, on his mom´s bed, next to my sleeping brother. As silently as I could, I extracted one of the 7 diapers that patiently waited for their turn to save the day, cursing at the crinkling which sounded seemingly louder in that quiet room.

Having got the diaper, the next step in the challenge was to wear it, so we rushed back to my cousin´s room, where I dropped my pants and undies to my ankles, set the diaper on the bed, hopped on top of it and proceeded to adjust the tapes while my cousin looked completely astonished. "I learned to diaper myself before I even learnt how to tie my shoe laces, can you believe it?" I asked him as I adjusted my undies carefully on top of my diaper. - "And have you ever been caught?" - was his next question. "A couple times" - I responded as I pulled my jeans back on an adjusted my shirt around my hips to cover my diapered butt. "Do you have to pee?" he asked me then. - "I don´t think so, but maybe if I get some coke..." - "Wait here, I´ll get it for you!" - and he dashed out the door.

A few minutes later, my cousin came back holding 2 glasses of coke. He gave me mine and told me to drink it all at once so I had to pee sooner. Luckily we didn´t have to wait much as I felt a slight urge to pee as I was taking the first sip of coke. I happily informed that I had to pee and immediately started to let go in my diaper. My cousin then started to laugh histerically, drawing his mom´s attention, who started climbing up the stairs asking what we were up to. "He farted loudly" - he said pointing at me. - "Ew! I don´t want to know that! You should do that in the bathroom anyway!" - And she left with a disgusted face.

My cousin´s curiosity was too much, so he kept asking me if I needed to pee and poking my diaper all afternoon. I happily let him know about two more pees before letting them rush into my diaper. Just when I though It´d be a good idea to change, my mom came upstairs to pick up my still-sleeping brother and instructed me to say my goodbyes. I tried to stall but she told me to hurry up in her classic severe tone, which actually made me dribble a bit. Knowing I would have to try my best to get home with my diaper unnoticed, I said very shy goodbyes to my family and rushed into my father´s car. Once in my seat, I started planning how to take the diaper off without getting caught. I resolved that I´d go behind my mom while my dad parked the car, take the diaper off in my room and throw it in the diaper bin. I was so happy about my plan that I peed myself once again, thinking nobody would ever know.

I was in the middle of my peepee bliss, when I suddenly felt a warmer feeling down my lower inner thigh, which I already knew that indicated a leak and cursed at myself for not keeping the diaper´s capacity in mind... but there was nothing I could do until my bladder was empty. I lifted my butt and reached down to assess the situation and felt a wet spot on the seat which didn´t seem too large. I relaxed. When we got home, as I had forecasted, my mom started unbuckling the baby form his chair, so I opened my door and hopped out of the car. I hadn´t closed the door when I heard my mom yell "What did you spill on the seat now? Did you piss yourself?" I turned and looked in horror that I had left a wet spot the size of my tushie on my dad´s seat. Suddenly I realized how wet the back of my pants felt. My mom lifted my brother from his seat and walked towards me. I tried to lean my back against the car to hide it, but my mom grabbed me by my arm and turned me around to reveal my very wet behind; my soaked diaper obviously sticking out revealing its presence to the world.

"Is that a...? When did you...? How did you...? How many times have I told you...? In front of your cousin? Why would you even consider...? Everybody was downstairs! Just go to your room and take it off. I´ll deal with you after your brother... apparently I still have to take care of two babies here!".

I started walking towards my room as if I was walkig down the death row. My dad walked past me and told me that instead of telling me a bedtime story, he´d have to wash his car, making me feel even worse. My mom called me from the bathroom and instructed me to take a shower immediately whilst she installed my brother´s baby bath. I started to strip very slowly; she lost her patience and started to undress me herself until I only had my diaper on. She violently ripped the tapes open and pulled the diaper from between my legs; she then grabbed a wipe and proceeded to clean my entire diaper area very lovingly but in complete silence. When she was done, she gave me a hug, patted my tushie and told me that I was too old to be wearing diapers and asked me to leave my brother´s diapers alone for the millionth time.

After my shower, my mom helped me into my pjs as always, fixed my chockie milk for the evening and helped me brush my teeth before tucking me in bed. After kissing me good night, she tipped my nose with her finger and said "Remember that you´re my brave little knight and I´m very proud of you, my big boy". I was still feeling super ashamed so I just nodded. For a brief moment I thought I never wanted to wear another diaper ever in my life... but after a few minutes, I concluded that I only needed to be more careful next time.
Did you and your cousin get together at an earlier date and you wore your sister's diapers. Did you go poo poo in the diaper in front of your cousin?

EagleBoy said:
Did you and your cousin get together at an earlier date and you wore your sister's diapers. Did you go poo poo in the diaper in front of your cousin?

Not at an earlier date, but on later play dates and sleepovers at my house we both got to wear my brother´s diapers. We´d both go peepee and poopoo in the diapers because precisely that was the point of wearing them... we used to let each other know if we needed to go before using our diapers -yes, in front of each other- and the other would just chuckle in complicity. We did this many times until we got caught by my mom.

Not sure if this counts. Mine is a ‘just missed’ story.

I was not a childhood bedwetter. Other than a brief return to diapers after my brother was born, I was oddly at night by the time I was three.

Just before I turned ten, I was hospitalized due to bronchitis and asthma. There were no boys my age in the hospital so they put me in with Toddlers’ Ward. I think the oldest would have been three or four. Hospital policing was that those in the Toddlers’ Ward were diapered but being almost ten, an exception was made for me. 😩 I was in an oversized crib but the sides were left down given my age.

One night, I awoke to find that I was cold so I pressed the call button for a nurse. She came in to the room and was clearly not expecting an older kid. She said “Did you go pee pee?”

“No,” I responded with a voice that had not yet changed but was still clearly not that of a little kid. “I’m cold. Could I get a blanket?”

At hearing my voice, she visibly took a step back in surprise. She got me the blanket and I went back to sleep. This was a few years before I discovered my interest in diapers and I have often wondered if my further interest in medical scenes started there. If I had given a different answer, I could have lived the dream.

Reactions: Bmoney31690, antoniorain789 and Babynie
DinoFrant said:
We did this many times until we got caught by my mom.
What happened when you got caught ?

treehopper said:
What happened when you got caught ?

I got scolded big time and my cousin was henceforth banned for sleepovers at my house.

• Sad
Reactions: antte91 and treehopper
When I was like 4-8 during the evening I had to go to a baby sitter. Idk if I was afraid to use there bathroom or what. But I would constantly have accidents and poop myself. And although I know this will sound made up. It's not. Whenever I would have a accident, after cleaning me up, she would give me the option of either wearing girls panties or a diaper. I would always chose the diaper. I guess other kids would try and rip them off. So after she got me in a diaper she would duct tape around the top of diaper so it can't be removed. And I would have to walk around in nothing but a shift a diaper. As a kid I was so embarrassed but at the same time I always looked forward to being put into the diaper.

At age 8 also my neighbor and I ( a girl) we're playing truth or dare. She dared me to wear a diaper that her mom had left over from babysitting. Without hesitation I agreed. I went home and wore it for awhile. Then tried to hide it in the trash. My parents found it and knew it was me and asked me if I wanted to be back in diapers for good. I said no and acted mad and embarrassed and said it was a dare. They made me walk over to the neighbors house and ask there daughter if that was true and if it wasn't they were gonna make me wear diapers again. Thankfully but not thankfully 🤣 she agreed and said it was a dare.

I can truly say I have been having dreams of being in diapers for as long as I can remember.

Reactions: Bmoney31690 and MegaLugia
DinoFrant said:
I got scolded big time and my cousin was henceforth banned for sleepovers at my house.
Banned sounds pretty serious - LOL. Did you and your cousin find other ways to keep having fun ?

Diaperedlife13 said:
When I was like 4-8 during the evening I had to go to a baby sitter. Idk if I was afraid to use there bathroom or what. But I would constantly have accidents and poop myself. And although I know this will sound made up. It's not. Whenever I would have a accident, after cleaning me up, she would give me the option of either wearing girls panties or a diaper. I would always chose the diaper. I guess other kids would try and rip them off. So after she got me in a diaper she would duct tape around the top of diaper so it can't be removed. And I would have to walk around in nothing but a shift a diaper. As a kid I was so embarrassed but at the same time I always looked forward to being put into the diaper.

At age 8 also my neighbor and I ( a girl) we're playing truth or dare. She dared me to wear a diaper that her mom had left over from babysitting. Without hesitation I agreed. I went home and wore it for awhile. Then tried to hide it in the trash. My parents found it and knew it was me and asked me if I wanted to be back in diapers for good. I said no and acted mad and embarrassed and said it was a dare. They made me walk over to the neighbors house and ask there daughter if that was true and if it wasn't they were gonna make me wear diapers again. Thankfully but not thankfully 🤣 she agreed and said it was a dare.

I can truly say I have been having dreams of being in diapers for as long as I can remember.
How delightfully embarrassing, being put back into diapers by your babysitter. Did your parents ever find out? Did you still have your diaper on when they picked you up?

Wetshisbed said:
My sister made sure everyone knew I still wet the bed
Sisters can be cruel species!!

When I was 7 I was still wearing XL Luvs and Huggies every night (1988). I was the only consistent bedwetter, but my sister was 5 and one night she got up to ask my parents if she could use the bathroom and ended up peeing on the floor in their doorway. My mom put her in one of my diapers and put her back to sleep. But she woke up later needing to poop and assumed she was supposed to use the diaper, so she did. My mom wasn’t impressed.

I graduated from cloth diapers at night to GoodNights about six years of age, and I wore these until I was 8 or so. My aunt had looked after me every day until I started school and she was now my regular babysitter. This meant having sleepovers with my cousin every second weekend, which I loved. My aunt didn’t believe in disposable diapers or Pull-ups so whenever I was there she’d put me back in cloth diapers before bed. The first time that she wouldn’t let me wear my GoodNights I was really upset because I felt like I was a big boy when I wore them. But after a couple of swats to my bottom, I gave in and let her diaper me. I stopped worrying about her putting me in cloth diapers fairly quickly as it was something she’d done to me for a long time. My cousin knew better than to tease me about it too.
Like many others here, long car trips and staying overnight with family on holidays meant wearing cloth nappies and plastic pants.

PrettyLilPrincess said:
This was never brought up again by anyone.
Wow, I'd say you really lucked out there, and of course I'm glad for you.

It was widely believed, but never proven, that one of my classmates wore diapers. In middle school he was incessantly teased and even nicknamed Diapers. I felt really bad for him, but at that age rushing to anybody's defense is painting a target on yourself. I was a nerdy kid and happy to remain under the radar. The teasing seemed to stop in high school, and I got to know him a bit better, though we weren't close. We lost touch after that. Then, most of ten years later, I ran into him in the hallway at the software company where I worked. We were in different departments, but had essentially the same roles. Quite a coincidence! Since then we've stayed in touch, and we ended up attending our ten-year high school reunion together. He was married, as was I, and our wives became friends also.

And the diaper thing? It's never seemed appropriate to bring it up, so I haven't, and I doubt I ever will.

Talk about an anticlimactic diaper story, right? :)

Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127, TigerDL and Happy2BeInNappies2
Cottontail said:
Talk about an anticlimactic diaper story, right?
couldn't possibly be more anti-climatic ...

Reactions: antte91 and Happy2BeInNappies2
One of my memories was at my parents friends house. They had a daughter that I was playing with while they played cards. She was about 6 and was playing with a baby doll and it had big diapers on. I asked her were they came from and she said she wore them to bed (1990). I asked where there was more and she said in her drawer and in the bathroom. Her mom came in and told me to leave cause she was going to diaper the girl. When her mom was leaving she said if you have a wet bum come see me. I asked my friend why she should have a wet bum if she peed. I didn’t understand the female downwards angle they had. So I was later washing my hands in the bathroom and seen there was a wet diaper in the garbage. I opened it up and seen it was wet towards the back and middle. I grabbed a new diaper and tried to sit in a way to flow to the back and did. Loved the feeling and thought of peeing like a girl. Then I heard we had to go so I didn’t even hesitate I pulled my pants over the pink diaper and wore it home. Went to bed with the girls diaper on that was wet. Threw it out and my mom asked why there was a girls diaper in the garbage and I said it was borrowed (I had blue ones).

• Thinking
Reactions: Nappyboybob, Bmoney31690, Palle and 2 others
ThatDiaperDude said:
For pretty much all of my childhood and onwards, up until I wasn't wetting the bed anymore, I wore diapers on every longer car ride, even during the brief time when I didn't wet the bed between ages 4 and 6. When ever I told anyone about it, no matter if it was back then or even today, they told me what horrible parents I had that they would put me back in diapers even though I was already potty trained. I never understood this as I never really had a problem with wearing diapers, but rather actually liked it.
So yeah, there's not much of a story, but for most of my life, whenever we took a trip that would involve more then an hour in the car, my mother would come to me before the trip, a diaper in hand, and would explain to me (every single time) that this would not mean that I'm a baby or anything like this, but rather that my parents didn't want to stop every half an hour or so because I needed to pee. I never had a problem with that, so until I was 7 or 8, I would just let her put the diaper on me before the Trip started and that was it. When I said that I needed to go to the toilet while we were on the road, either my mother or my father would ask 'number one or number two?'.
If I'd anwser number one and they hadn't planned a stop anytime soon, one of them would usually just reply with 'it's okay honey, just go in your Pampers', which I would then do. If they wanted to stop anyway, they would tell me to hold it until then if I could. Once we stopped, my mom would take go with me to the disabled toilet, as they almost always have a changing table in Germany, take my diaper off, I would pee and then she'd put the diaper back on.
If I'd answer number two, they would usually tell me to hold it if possible and my dad would stop at the next opportunity so I could use the toilet. Except for one or two accidents that I can remember I was able to hold it everytime, mainly because I didn't like the feeling or smell of a messy diaper.
Once I got older, I mostly wore (adult) pull up diapers which were just for safety reasons as I was a heavy bedwetter and my parents didn't want me to fall asleep and pee on the car seat. That lasted until they found out about me faking my bedwetting and taking away my diapers. But until that point, at age 16, I had never been on a long car journey in my life without wearing a diaper.
How’d they discover you faked bedwetting?

Back