Changing Times Diaper Company in Vegas

hodori779

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone ever been there? I'll be in Vegas in a few weeks and want to check it out.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Angelapinks
Great place, nice people. I was there browsing and buying for over and hour. The guy was very informative. I spend quite a bit of money and worth all of it. Yes I will be back there. High quality store! Thanks CTDC!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Angelapinks, Jonnythepony and 1 other person
I have been there MANY times! The store is discreet in a strip mall off the strip in Vegas. The owners, Robert and Gayle are the nicest people you could hope for. They have had a wide selection of disposable diapers, but a lot of the selection has been limited lately due to supply-chain issues. The cloth and accessories and plastic pants selection is top-notch. I highly recommend stopping here when in Vegas - I do every time I am there!

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Angelapinks, Jonnythepony and 1 other person
Never been there but I've ordered from them countless times over the years/

Reactions: littledub1955, Deleted member 57387 and Angelapinks
Very good cloth diapers and accessories. Like @willnotwill, I've ordered from them many times. Never have been to their Las Vegas store and can't foresee ever going, but if you're in the area and have the opportunity, why not?

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Great stuff and have ordered from them many times. All of my online purchases have been great and never had any problem with deliveries received promptly and as ordered. Never been there but if I ever get to Vegas again I will. Also seen their store countless times on diaper videos with different folks.

I'm a long time customer but never have visited there store. Excellent products, prices, and service. IMO, their cloth diapers are the best on the market. I hope to visit the store and meet Robert and Gayle one day.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Cottontail
Can you pack diapers in your luggage and bring on a airplane? Carry on or checked bag

JoeRelax said:
Yes you can, when I fly I pack two sealed bags of BetterDrys or Confidri 24/7 in my checked baggage and one or two diapers in my carry on, hope this helps.😃
absolutely when I went to vegas, after visiting changing times, my carry on was mostly diapers.

Been there twice. Great store. Didn't feel cheated in pricing at all. Love their private disposable diaper but very disappointed that Tykables is going to start making them for them as I'm assuming the plastic will probably change in the process.
Never purchased online as the shipping is too high. So bring an empty suitcase and load up.

@JoeRelax

as a resident of Vegas, where do I get the best/most/succes chance in Vegas
to find the Goodnites XL in stores like wallgreens - CVS,, bit close to the strip..
or easily accessible by local public transport.

i am going to visit vegas in early april.

Thanks

Great people and a great store.

Reactions: EcoIncon and Deleted member 57387
willnotwill said:
Never been there but I've ordered from them countless times over the years/
I've ordered several of them a long time ago and wear them 24/7 and none of them show much wear yet. Haven't visited them yet but I'd love to.

ThinkandComfy said:
Been there twice. Great store. Didn't feel cheated in pricing at all. Love their private disposable diaper but very disappointed that Tykables is going to start making them for them as I'm assuming the plastic will probably change in the process.
Never purchased online as the shipping is too high. So bring an empty suitcase and load up.
Tykeables has a good diaper, the bear hugs I had were not all that great.
Had many issues with the inner leak guards and top sheet separating from the diaper and the padding fell apart
Even had some end up with holes in. Them due to that thin plastic.

That's why they went looking for a different manufacturer. Will just have to see what comes of the new product.

luvs79 said:
Tykeables has a good diaper, the bear hugs I had were not all that great.
Had many issues with the inner leak guards and top sheet separating from the diaper and the padding fell apart
Even had some end up with holes in. Them due to that thin plastic.

That's why they went looking for a different manufacturer. Will just have to see what comes of the new product.
I'm not against Tykeables. I want the diapers many times. I do however feel they're plastics are thick and not soft. That's what I like about the bear hug.

Agree but that thin plastic just doesn't hold up well. Now if they could use a plastic similar to say the rearz Lil squirts splash or the plastic on the ab dry diapers that would work.

Back