carrying around stuffies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to have my Bunny with me around the house and don't mind my friends seeing him with me but they don't know I'm little. I also took him on a camping holiday last week where people saw him with me. My kids and wife don't seem to mind.

I do WAY more than cuddle and carry around Pleakley. You don't wanna know :sweatdrop:

Pleakleyfan said:
I do WAY more than cuddle and carry around Pleakley. You don't wanna know :sweatdrop:
Oh?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I am needing plush toy time more lately.
I can not go anywhere without a very small plush friend in a pants pocket.
I simply have a lot of worries right now.

Pleakleyfan said:

babyDwagon said:
Oh?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I'm assuming sex acts. As long as they're not in public...

I'll admit to using a stuffed animal as a... masturbation aid, but I don't have a sexual fetish for them. Harkens back to when I was little and used throw pillows...

I do have a small stuffed Scooby Doo on my car dashboard. I figured after winning him as a prize, eh...I have enough stuffed animals just sitting in my closet gathering dust. So I figured, might as well just leave him on the dashboard. I like him up there. He adds something to the car other than crap on the floor, and he's certainly getting more attention up there than he would be anywhere else. Aside from that, I don't have any stuffed animals with me.

I keep Kimo bear in my purse sometimes. He helps me be not so anxious.

I need a little cuddle friend with me wherever I go away from home.
My Autistic Prey Animal Anxiety is just very high, even with medication.
Otherwise I would just simply crack-up and go nuts.

I always have a toy in my backpack, preferably a plushie but sometimes a small plastic car or a coloring book or some painted wooden beads, just anything to keep me safe in the adult world.

Sounds lovely magnolia, I used to take my small teddy bear to college with me when I was being bullied there, it helped to just be able to touch him and feel his fur but of course I never got him out, it's a miracle nobody ever saw him

I experimented with keeping Koda (a small stuffed husky puppy) out and about as I did college homework. Most people thought it was cute, and never questioned his presence. Since then I take Koda and Honeycomb (my teddy) almost everywhere when in littlespace.

A few years back, I flew/traveled with my Simba plush. No one really seemed to care or notice except for a few kids and their parents who thought it was cool.

I've brought him to friends houses before on a few occasions and have had him out/with me at my house with friends over and none of them seem to really think much of it.

It's been awhile since I've slept/had a good cuddle with him though (which I miss). He needs a bath pretty badly hehe

I've never just been out and about with him though. But just about everyone likes and thinks Simba is pretty awesome, lol, so I'd imagine most judgements would be positive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never taken any with me in public, but I have tons on my bed in the open.

I usually carry them around in private, but I don't ever think I could in public.

daddysxkitten said:
I usually carry them around in private, but I don't ever think I could in public.

Wait until you're elderly.

I was at a flea market Friday and saw ''Santa Claus'' with his white beard, hat, and Christmas suspenders, then a guy dressed as a wizard with hat and cape. Later told my mom when you get to be their age you just don't give a crap and wear what you want.

I carry one of my bears with me when I see immediate family, they know to a point that I'm a little. I have stuffies all thought-out my apartment but the majority are in my bedroom & I'll close the door when friends come over. I also take him with me when I see my psychologist & when I've been on holiday, he was checking out the sites, lol. But usually no, I won't take him out in public.

While I don't carry any of them around regularly there are certain situations I'll take one along for the ride. Mostly it's for longer trips away from home, anything longer than a day because they've become somewhat of a bedtime necessity. I find I can't rest well without holding on to something, which is probably a topic for another thread though. If I'm sleeping anywhere else there's going to be a 99% chance there'll be some fluffy friends somewhere in my bags, or under my arm, if they're too big to pack. I remember I was going to San Fransisco one time and I had my big white and grey husky plush Hasha as I stood in the cramped loby. A well-dressed man came to help with my bags and after getting everything in the room he joked, "You know, we have a no pet policy."
It might be something to test out though just to see how having a fluffy comfort companion would work, and see if it helps out with my anxiety.

Sometimes I do. I had a key ring stuffie but he kept getting very dirty. I have a stuffed pterodactyl on the dashboard of my car.

MattiKins said:
Sometimes I do. I had a key ring stuffie but he kept getting very dirty. I have a stuffed pterodactyl on the dashboard of my car.

I find it annoying when I have too much hanging off my keys, I couldn't imagine having a little dude hanging off my keys lol

A pterodactyl sounds like a good driving companion. I think dinosaurs are pretty bad #ss, especially pterodactyls (that's a terrible word to spell, thank God for spell check hehe)

I currently have Mr.Poopybutthole (a character from the TV show Rick and Morty) to drive around with.

c5acf4054287e4e02245c465cef6038a.jpg

I got him as a gift from my brother on my last birthday. I like having him around when I drive, I was considering getting another little plushy for me car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, Elliott was a cute little mini-polar bear that was also a coin purse. Teeny thing, but ultimately, he kept getting really dirty, so he keeps my kitchen covered now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back