Can you recommend an AB harness?

LittleRobbie

Always in a wet diaper!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Daddy wants to find a harness or wrist strap for when he takes me out. Not like I try to escape 😬, ok I do 🤣. Anyone have any recommendations, that doesn't cost a fortune for shipping to the UK?

Honestly I'd recommend against this, as you're doing so for kink, and others who may be out and about with you cannot consent to the scene beforehand. Though if you wanted one for private use there's quite a few listings for this on etsy. Such as these two, the second is more expensive but more themed

• Wow
Reactions: Soggy247 and Cottontail
How cool is that monkey harness.

DreamyDoodleBug said:
Honestly I'd recommend against this, as you're doing so for kink, and others who may be out and about with you cannot consent to the scene beforehand.
I’d dare to say that there’s no harm in a harness. It may be for kink, but it doesn’t really affect anyone like, for example a messy diaper would. Sure, you can see it, but it’s something that, especially in the city, people might roll their eyes at if they even notice at all. This is coming from a guy who is typically against most stuff in public.

Reactions: Soggy247
Jaspy said:
I’d dare to say that there’s no harm in a harness. It may be for kink, but it doesn’t really affect anyone like, for example a messy diaper would. Sure, you can see it, but it’s something that, especially in the city, people might roll their eyes at if they even notice at all. This is coming from a guy who is typically against most stuff in public.

I was thinking more for events. 😁

Reactions: DiaperDiva and Cottontail
Soggy247 said:
How cool is that monkey harness.
We bought a very similar one for our youngest when we took him to Disneyland for the first time. Seemed like a great idea, and it was totally cute. Unfortunately, as soon as we put it on him, he just sat down and cried. It was like trying to walk a cat. Kid: 1, Parents: 0.

• Haha
Reactions: nappyboy2, PaddedCub, BBBen and 2 others
That's hilarious. I'll bear that in mind. Lol

Reactions: Cottontail
DreamyDoodleBug said:
Honestly I'd recommend against this, as you're doing so for kink, and others who may be out and about with you cannot consent to the scene beforehand. Though if you wanted one for private use there's quite a few listings for this on etsy. Such as these two, the second is more expensive but more themed
Not needed for "kink", it's needed for "special needs", but it dosnt matter now snyways, thanks

I have one from childharness.ca Awesome harness that I can wear under a jacket in public well my CG has my leash making it not noticeable. I have locking buckles in the back that I truly can't get off without help from someone

• Love
Reactions: LittleRobbie
LittleRobbie said:
Daddy wants to find a harness or wrist strap for when he takes me out. Not like I try to escape 😬, ok I do 🤣. Anyone have any recommendations, that doesn't cost a fortune for shipping to the UK?
A lady friend used on of those retractible wrist leashes on me. If I stayed close it was hardly noticeable; it became more obvious if I moved away-very effective.:mad:

Yeah, i dont need a harness as i'm in a wheelchair....

But i also see that you might get some looks using one in public, but it shouldnt be too bad, especially if under a coat or just the wrist type.

Now, there is also the possibility of using an airtag on a bracelet or necklace that would not be noticable at all to locate someone. If the fact of being seen is not wanted that is.

They have some airtag holders with like a metal line on it for being on thngs an not easily coming off, could use that with like a locking metal collar, or even put onto a harness under a shirt or jacket or attached to anything for that matter.

Now, i often leave my vehicle harness on when out in the wheelchair, easier to leave it on, and also if i'm tired from being out helps pca hold on when i transfer or get up, sometimes i'm not too stable and give a good handle to hold onto. and noone care if i have on one more strap in the wheelchair afterall.

Thanks for your comments and suggestions everyone.
People don't really care with me wearing it as I always have my autism badge round my kneck. Daddy says that badge is a lifesaver, and let's me get away with a lot of inappropriate things 🤭

Like anything in life .. it’s about managing the situation in ways that’s fair to everyone - I have taken someone out on reigns before in public well the it was a strap harness but the thing is - he was a toddler (due to hypnosis) for the entire time we were out .. ( it wasn’t me who hypnotised him). Every action every behaviour etc was as if he was 2 - myself and my husband just looked after him as if he was a child. Most people didn’t even notice.. we had some people tell us we clearly loved and what a great job we were doing.

• Love
I find myself a hands-on hobbyist. I love seeing what I can come up with. Want to make your dream harness come true? Make it yourself. My pallet in this case would be; Colorful Faux Leather
Colorful Fasion Belts
Leather Rivets
D Rings
Fabric Paints
Pet Leashes

I like TEMU a lot. The craft things you need are CHEAP here. For a fraction of what an adult Restraint would cost you can make some unique items. Need to know how to do something specific, like how to use leather rivets? YouTube is there to save the day. Look carefully at how restraints you like are put together and duplicate it. It's actually pretty simple. I'm currently planning some restraint pacifiers. I'll soon be putting in an order for most of the stuff I mentioned above.
The other great thing about this is all the "quality time" you get to spend with Daddy working together on something special.🤗

• Love
I saw this again today and thought:

I have a EZ-ON MaxPV harness I use in the van (lots of reason too many to get into)

https://ezonpro.com/products/transportation-vests/maxpv-vest/
But, a simple lead, like just webbing with a loop to go around the back of the harness part of the the ez-on system would easily make it reigns.

I was in a resturaunt yesterday with the harness on (did with some help walk into the resturaunt from the handicap parking) and I dont think i saw any odd looks from anyone, and even the waitress didnt make any odd looks or mention of it, but it's black and was wearing black shirt and shorts, but its still visable without a doubt.

Now I dont have a lead on it or need/want one as anything much more than what i did to get in the resturaunt is the limit of my walking ability, so i'm not able to run off in any way, and if i tried would soon be on the ground most likely passed out and/or at least in a lot of pain.

But, you'd have a multi use product, as it works in the car too as a harness. Keep you back upright and in place very well.

My 2 cents.

Reactions: LittleLucas, nappyboy2 and LittleRobbie
Was out wearing these reigns in public and had no negative comments.
Can clearly be seen by the multi-coloured straps 😊
y4m6yBTxPdnPAp6d4y-brfyGsS1MADHZ6MB2hKkdyc9NBh1u7m9ENWdVbROcRbBadiqoXKLBKFPcjg0GBemTGO3Z9Dt566...jpg

Reactions: royalpacis and nappyboy2
  • Love
Back