Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I have been wearing the crinklz for a while and figure I would give abu kiddos a try. I just hope they hold up overnight like crinklz do.

😼 good luck kid 👍

So far all the reviews say hold up pretty good and hope that true.

Love the Kiddos and I hope you love them too :)

Kiddos were my fave (those owls are super cute) but since ABU decided to make it too expensive and annoying to get hold of them in the UK I've since moved to Safari as my fave.

I have two Kiddos left in my stash and I don't want to wear them otherwise I'll have no Kiddos :-(

Don't get me wrong crinklz are good, but I want to try this because of getting 80 in a case and one tape.

Poohbearboy said:
I have been wearing the crinklz for a while and figure I would give abu kiddos a try. I just hope they hold up overnight like crinklz do.

My experience is no, they do not. While you're there though, get a pack of their PeekABUs. Those do hold up just about as well.

Don't get me wrong, I love the kiddos. But I would recommend getting a pack to start until you know how snug it fits because of the 2 tape design. I find it a little loose around the legs but still fits very well but everyone is different. Hope you enjoy them:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back