• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Can I live here?

SaSSySiSSy

Always learning while always yearning
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Seriously. Lol But naw, stumbled upon your forum looking for Sissy one's. But I must say, I am a fan of your policies and procedures here. Especially after I found out that I took my own username... God only know when. Anyways, I'm greeted with this upon logging in :

• Hey there.
    You've had your account for more than a month, and in that time, you've never introduced yourself, or otherwise posted anything.
    ADISC is a community. Like most communities, it only works if everyone contributes. So, now's the time for you to introduce yourself, or otherwise start posting.
    Until you do, you won't have access to certain content, such as our Stories & Sexuality forum threads. So start posting today. Once you do, this message will go away, and you will get access, within an hour or two.

Keep it simple. Either stop lurking, or you can't lurk in any GOOD sexual content...
😁

Who Am I?
Well simply put, I'm a poser.
Not in RL, no. I'm a sissy slut through and through. I embrace my lifestyle 24/7. I'm kinda a poser in the whole diaper, baby lifestyle. I definitely wouldn't say that I am not intrigued. I find watersports exhilarating and been curious about scat play for a while.
A diaper has many benefits.

What brings me here?
I believe that would probably be my internet service provider, Shaw Communications. (*kitten)hehe
All jokes aside, I'm gonna some in up with 1 word/phrase : faith and/or destiny. Whichever you believe in. Basically I hit a bit of a patch in my life and looking for an experienced Sissy,Mistress, Don/Master to confide in. Although professional help is accessible where I am, it's just not the same as finding self credential, and qualified random people on the internet who have ZERO power and influence to lock me up for my thoughts and feelings; like professional help people can!

Diapers don't run my life, no. But being a sissy sure does. When I am not being a sissy, I'm probably sleeping. I am interested in all thing's tech, space/cosmos. But finding it so -so lately. I really love all thing's pink and sparkling. I do like pretending that I am interested in what boy's are saying. While being focused what's inside their pants mainly.. 😁

What am I looking to get out of the site?
Besides cheap therapy with over excitement with anyone who seems even mildly entertained in my engagement? What else is there in life? Checkmate, I win. Win -win all the way around. Just kidding,I'm also semi smart and learned some thing's in my 35 year's borned...lol
I can share some knowledge. From makeup tips to.making out with tips ; I can share what I've learned since publicly coming out as a sissy 6 year's ago. Or other thing's I know. Tech, construction, space etc

So for those still reading, pat yourself on the back. You are part of my mildly interested club! 😏 I will be posting more soon. I will weed you out individually based on my needs and interests. While satisfying my mental health needs within the cries for help within my posts...

Ahhhh there's no place like home.....

Please note, I may not respond immediately, but will respond eventually. It should also be dully noted that I never respond in hate, or anger. So I may ponder the response until I am able to do so.

Thank you ❤️ and please use me

Attachments

• 2534C72E-49BD-4189-9260-E05942F7B91D.jpeg
    2534C72E-49BD-4189-9260-E05942F7B91D.jpeg
    324.7 KB · Views: 23
  • E2621E30-92CA-49EE-89AD-E71D38D745CC.jpeg
    E2621E30-92CA-49EE-89AD-E71D38D745CC.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 086A9B4C-D2B0-4CF3-8BEC-5797B5863C04.jpeg
    086A9B4C-D2B0-4CF3-8BEC-5797B5863C04.jpeg
    481.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Love
Reactions: Cottontail, Jorelaxed, chamberpot and 6 others
Great intro!

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome! 😊

Why is the sissy lifestyle causing you problems sister ?
Sounds like you might be overdoing it ?
It's great turning heads , but the novelty can wear thin .
I want to be more relaxed in myself and be less concerned about my presentation.
What do you want ?

Reactions: warmfeeling
Hello from the bottom of Ontario 👩‍🍼

Hello and welcome, great introduction thanks for posting we were wondering where u Were hehe good pics ur cute

Kittyinpink said:
Hello and welcome! 😊

Why is the sissy lifestyle causing you problems sister ?
Sounds like you might be overdoing it ?
It's great turning heads , but the novelty can wear thin .
I want to be more relaxed in myself and be less concerned about my presentation.
What do you want ?
Over doing it? Could you please elaborate?

Reactions: Kittyinpink
PaddedBritany said:
Hello from the bottom of Ontario 👩‍🍼
Like Windsor area?

geka said:
Hello and welcome, great introduction thanks for posting we were wondering where u Were hehe good pics ur cute
Thank you ❤️ I usually wonder where I am myself most of the time.. Lol

SaSSySiSSy said:
Over doing it? Could you please elaborate?
It's the bit that you said "diapers don't ruin my life , but sissy lifestyle sure does "
I was thinking that if that's the case you should try and moderate that part a bit?
I try and keep a balance for myself, I love my vanities and dressing cute 😍 but I know to hold back sometimes and I enjoy my abdl side but again try and balance myself (I don't always get it right!! 🤣.. I love fun ! )
So the 'over doing it ' part was me thinking if the sissy lifestyle is ruining your life , maybe you should slow that part down a bit ? Or have I misunderstood?

Kittyinpink said:
It's the bit that you said "diapers don't ruin my life , but sissy lifestyle sure does "
I was thinking that if that's the case you should try and moderate that part a bit?
I try and keep a balance for myself, I love my vanities and dressing cute 😍 but I know to hold back sometimes and I enjoy my abdl side but again try and balance myself (I don't always get it right!! 🤣.. I love fun ! )
So the 'over doing it ' part was me thinking if the sissy lifestyle is ruining your life , maybe you should slow that part down a bit ? Or have I misunderstood?
Wow! Can't believe that I didn't notice the typo. It should have said, *RUN my life.. But being a sissy HAS ruined my life. Something probably to do with advertising my being a cum dumpster on personal ads and all social media the past 6 year's. Definitely hit the point of no return quite some time ago.. Lol

SaSSySiSSy said:
Seriously. Lol But naw, stumbled upon your forum looking for Sissy one's. But I must say, I am a fan of your policies and procedures here. Especially after I found out that I took my own username... God only know when. Anyways, I'm greeted with this upon logging in :

• Hey there.
    You've had your account for more than a month, and in that time, you've never introduced yourself, or otherwise posted anything.
    ADISC is a community. Like most communities, it only works if everyone contributes. So, now's the time for you to introduce yourself, or otherwise start posting.
    Until you do, you won't have access to certain content, such as our Stories & Sexuality forum threads. So start posting today. Once you do, this message will go away, and you will get access, within an hour or two.

Keep it simple. Either stop lurking, or you can't lurk in any GOOD sexual content...
😁

Who Am I?
Not in RL, no. I'm a sissy slut through and through. I embrace my lifestyle 24/7. I'm kinda a poser in the whole diaper, baby lifestyle. I definitely wouldn't say that I am not intrigued. I find watersports exhilarating and been curious about scat play for a while.

What brings me here?
I believe that would probably be my internet service provider, Shaw Communications. (*kitten)hehe
All jokes aside, I'm gonna some in up with 1 word/phrase : faith and/or destiny. Whichever you believe in. Basically I hit a bit of a patch in my life and looking for an experienced Sissy,Mistress, Don/Master to confide in. Although professional help is accessible where I am, it's just not the same as finding self credential, and qualified random people on the internet who have ZERO power and influence to lock me up for my thoughts and feelings; like professional help people can!

Diapers don't run my life, no. But being a sissy sure does. When I am not being a sissy, I'm probably sleeping. I am interested in all thing's tech, space/cosmos. But finding it so -so lately. I really love all thing's pink and sparkling. I do like pretending that I am interested in what boy's are saying. While being focused what's inside their pants mainly.. 😁

Besides cheap therapy with over excitement with anyone who seems even mildly entertained in my engagement? What else is there in life? Checkmate, I win. Win -win all the way around. Just kidding,I'm also semi smart and learned some thing's in my 35 year's borned...lol
I can share some knowledge. From makeup tips to.making out with tips ; I can share what I've learned since publicly coming out as a sissy 6 year's ago. Or other thing's I know. Tech, construction, space etc

So for those still reading, pat yourself on the back. You are part of my mildly interested club! 😏 I will be posting more soon. I will weed you out individually based on my needs and interests. While satisfying my mental health needs within the cries for help within my posts...

Please note, I may not respond immediately, but will respond eventually. It should also be dully noted that I never respond in hate, or anger. So I may ponder the response until I am able to do so.

Hi! I'm from the GTA and I love meeting other Canadians on this site. Hope we can talk!

LVDL69 said:
Hi! I'm from the GTA and I love meeting other Canadians on this site. Hope we can talk!
Talking is cool. But, have you tried crawling? Something about being bent over on all fours is just, exhilarating! 😏

SaSSySiSSy said:
Talking is cool. But, have you tried crawling? Something about being bent over on all fours is just, exhilarating! 😏
Yeah I have and it's great! Though, I meant like having a conversation.

SaSSySiSSy said:
Wow! Can't believe that I didn't notice the typo. It should have said, *RUN my life.. But being a sissy HAS ruined my life. Something probably to do with advertising my being a cum dumpster on personal ads and all social media the past 6 year's. Definitely hit the point of no return quite some time ago.. Lol
🤣...

Kittyinpink said:
Well... I have been a self destructive flirter .. that way I have already trashed my chances at genuine intimacy or friendship.. if I say stupid things when I'm scared someone is liking me , I scare them off , unless they aren't genuine...
And if I over flirt I scare everyone off ! 🙃 🤣..
Self defence..
I'm a secret scardey cat 🐈..
I don't actually understand sex , but I still have needs , cuddles , intimacy to some degree..

Reactions: DLJosie and warmfeeling
LVDL69 said:
Yeah I have and it's great! Though, I meant like having a conversation.
Isn't that what we're doing now? I'd PM you, but don't posses such power's......YET! 😏

Kittyinpink said:
Well... I have been a self destructive flirter .. that way I have already trashed my chances at genuine intimacy or friendship.. if I say stupid things when I'm scared someone is liking me , I scare them off , unless they aren't genuine...
And if I over flirt I scare everyone off ! 🙃 🤣..
Self defence..
I'm a secret scardey cat 🐈..
I don't actually understand sex , but I still have needs , cuddles , intimacy to some degree..
Well I've learned that the best thing to bring to bed, is your enthusiasm. I tend to just smile and giggle while looking at their crotch. I'm definitely not looking for a soul mate, and snip any strings they may have attached after I leave though... Lol

SaSSySiSSy said:
Isn't that what we're doing now? I'd PM you, but don't posses such power's......YET! 😏
I could PM you

SaSSySiSSy said:

• Hey there.

😁

Who Am I?

What brings me here?

absoulty stunning photos xxx

Back