Camping in my nappy

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I’m camping in my nappy for the first time ever and it feels good 😊 I got my hoody dress on with no bottoms and my nappy and I can go the whole night without needing the bathroom as I can go in my nappy. When I can save the money I’m getting a bigger tent and I’ll put a tarpaulin canopy up and wind shield and I’ll sleep out here with nature and have enough room to be comfy.

The tent I got my eye on, it’s a three person family tent and easy to assemble. I will spend my time camping, being a little to survive and cope with my mental health. The neighbours hardly ever come out so I got plenty of privacy and Noone can see me change in my tent and the bin is a stone throws away so my nappies can go in the bin 😊

Had such a rough time lately, my legs keep being bitten by bugs indoors so much so that they are getting red, swollen and infected, outside it’s too cold for the bugs. What I will do is buy a down blanket and put thermal matting down when I get my next tent so I’ll be safe in sun zero temperatures. Being indoors is overrated

Reactions: Andy86, PaddedRita, mistykitty and 4 others
Camping is so much fun, one feels more connected with nature, cleaner air outside.
That is nice you are able to enjoy being outside.
Are there mosquitoes in your house Babyraggydolls?

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
Both of us really enjoy camping also ! One of the fun enjoyable items is cooking our meals on a open fire ! Along with hearing the song birds singing in the morning and them silly little chipmunks scampering around all over the place !!

Reactions: babyraggydolls
Hoodie dress + diaper sounds cute and cozy, especially at night when it gets cooler outdoors!

Reactions: Labrador
I was thinking camping as when you go out on trails at night. I like to keep clean when sleeping. So camping usually means a wet wipe shower which doesn't quite do it for me. Skipping a shower for a day or two during a camping wekeend is part of the fun, but it's just not for me!

But in your back garden, that's a slightly different game! Never seriously considered camping at night to sleep in cooler weather, does make sense, as outdoors is often cooler than indoors. i just worry about the rain.

But on the topic of padding, I do get a little kick out of doing small things outside of the bedroom. So i get the cheeky feeling of people not knowing you are sleeping in your tent padded. The neighbours see the tent, but don't know the evil doings you're plotting inside.

babyraggydolls said:
I’m camping in my nappy for the first time ever and it feels good 😊 I got my hoody dress on with no bottoms and my nappy and I can go the whole night without needing the bathroom as I can go in my nappy. When I can save the money I’m getting a bigger tent and I’ll put a tarpaulin canopy up and wind shield and I’ll sleep out here with nature and have enough room to be comfy.

The tent I got my eye on, it’s a three person family tent and easy to assemble. I will spend my time camping, being a little to survive and cope with my mental health. The neighbours hardly ever come out so I got plenty of privacy and Noone can see me change in my tent and the bin is a stone throws away so my nappies can go in the bin 😊

Had such a rough time lately, my legs keep being bitten by bugs indoors so much so that they are getting red, swollen and infected, outside it’s too cold for the bugs. What I will do is buy a down blanket and put thermal matting down when I get my next tent so I’ll be safe in sun zero temperatures. Being indoors is overrated
I love wearing a nappy whilst camping, hope you have a great time 😊

Reactions: babyraggydolls
Back