Camping in my nappy

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I want to be outside for as long as I can camping so I brought a nappy with me and changed in my the tent and I can be out here all night in my nappy and no one can bother me and I can go to potty in my nappy. Indoors I get bitten by bugs, moaned at and just dragged down, out here in my tent no one can bother me all I can hear is the wind, the rain and the wind chimes and I got enough battery on my phone to last me a whole day with the power bank. It’s my time to heal ans be okay and I feel safe knowing I have a nappy, my mattress is waterproof so it the bedding so if I have an accident I’m safe. I put tarpaulin up so no water is getting in I just got to keep the tent unzipped enough for fresh air to get in.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, star, Jorelaxed and 3 others
We went camping a few times when I was younger and being a bed wetter was always in a nappy they’re very useful when camping so that you don’t have to leave the tent when it’s cold or raining

Jg21101 said:
We went camping a few times when I was younger and being a bed wetter was always in a nappy they’re very useful when camping so that you don’t have to leave the tent when it’s cold or raining
True mines been great it’s freezing so I just went in my tent and stayed snuggled under the covers

Reactions: PaddedRita
I remember my time camping as a member of the scouting movement and with my family at the time I wasn’t fully aware I was ABDL (I didn’t know such a thing existed till my late 20’s) but always one of the worst parts was waking up at say 1:30am desperate for a pee and getting out of your sleeping bag pulling on your boots or wellies and making your way to the toilet in pitch black wearing a nappy would eliminate that problem but the smell in such a small place would be seriously intense.

Both of us really enjoy camping !! Most making our meals over a open fire ! Hearing the song birds in the morning ! And watching them silly little chipmunks !!

Rita said:
Both of us really enjoy camping !! Most making our meals over a open fire ! Hearing the song birds in the morning ! And watching them silly little chipmunks !!
Being in the UK we never really had chipmunks, raccoons or (thankfully) bears but I do remember cooking over a fire and listening to the birds.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Back