Calling fellow females

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prillprillprill said:
🙋Hi.

Nice to see other ladies on here.
My inbox is open. If you're in the UK especially .
Welcome!! So exited to have you respond to this thread !

WetEmily said:
I'm a trans girl who's full-time female. That said, I'd suggest that your stance on permanently is a bit strong. There are plenty of trans women in the world who IMO deserve access to female-gendered spaces, but aren't in girl mode full time or even a majority of the time due to practical issues like safety and such. Like in my case, I had to move a few months ago and boy moded for a few days because it was easier to deal with four workmen like that (I'm not passable yet).

Personally, my stance is that gendered spaces should be open to anyone actively presenting as that gender. If you go out female-presenting, it's proper to use the women's restroom. Whether you're permanently female-presenting I think misses the point.

As far as the internet goes, I'm a bit more lenient. Lots of trans women, me included, "try out" identifying as a woman in digital spaces first before doing anything in IRL. If an AMAB thinks they may be a trans woman, I think digital spaces for women should be inclusive to them.
I don’t want anyone feeling like they can’t respond, post or feel excluded from any support,

If anything, I wanted one thread, just one that attempted at avoiding specific topics like ( I put tampons in my blank blank,) or things of the nature . I just wanted a place where females like myself and identifying could feel safe to talk. And have a thread that was void of things mentioned above.

Reactions: littlemoosey and Saltedcaramel64
Mama2Cuyler said:
Hey there @cannamommy and all the amazing ladies sharing and chatting here. I like this. We've chatted before in CG thread a while back but unfortunately there didn't seem to be enough of us to keep it going. Enough CGs I mean. But then again what were we thinking. With jobs and homes, real kids and ABs, all needing care and attention how could we expect 3-4 of us to keep it going. LOL

But this is nice. I haven't posted much in a while because I got a lot of negativity about my choices in a few threads so I pulled back on sharing. I sense that in a ladies forum it will be safer to share openly.
Hey hun!!! Yes that one did kind of die didn’t it. Lol
Well welcome to this one and I look forward to seeing you post and Engage here. Pm me anytime ❤️

KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I kind of agree with you. But then on the other hand I think, bio women don’t have the option to ‘boy mode’ to escape things like dealing with workmen. I have been in situations where I have felt very uncomfortable around men and the way they have acted towards me just because I’m female. I’ve been belittled and patronised by workmen, ripped off by mechanics. I’ve been sexually assaulted on buses and trains several times where a man has sat beside me and then started touching me inappropriately whilst I’m trapped in the window seat, I’ve been flashed at, I’ve received unwanted touches at numerous bars, been cat-called and wolf-whistled at when walking down the street. I have been sexually assaulted by a man who offered to walk me home because he said it ‘wasn’t safe’ for me to walk alone, only to push me inside and rape me once we got to the door. Being female is often brutal and bio women have no chance to escape the horrors of that by switching outside of it. If I’d been a man I don’t believe most, if any, of those situations where male strangers felt it okay to touch and use me would have happened. I would argue anybody who is able to choose to switch out of being a woman, and all of the awful things being female in a misogynistic and male-orientated world bring with it, should not automatically gain access to safe spaces for women just because they feel like presenting as female on that day. What does presenting as female even mean? Today I am in jeans and a navy hoody, no make-up, no bra. Am I female presenting? Surely either you’re a woman (including a trans woman) or you’re not? I think it’s okay for there to be situations where women want a space where they can discuss the reality of womanhood away from those who are able to experience the world from the point of view of male privilege or able to decide they don’t want the hassle of being a woman on certain days or in certain situations.

That’s definitely not to say I don’t think trans-women should be welcome in female spaces or that they should be excluded from most spaces but I think it is okay if sometimes women say ‘actually this is a question aimed at the bio-women or those living permanently as women’ because naturally the lived experiences of those women are sometimes going to be different from those who are able to opt in and out of being a woman. Equally I would think it fine for trans-women to sometimes say, ‘actually this space is just for trans-women and not bio-women’ if they want to discuss something from a perspective that isn’t really relevant for non-trans women. It’s surely okay to sometimes want to separate the groups to discuss specific things, just as sometimes you might want to specify a discussion for women from a particular place (eg: UK, mid-west) or of a particular age (Eg: born in 80s, over 50s) etc. Sometimes things aren’t going to include everybody all the time and as long as everybody is kind and respectful towards each other I feel like that’s okay?
Absolutely, I may be repeating myself over and over, but my post was to bring a thread that focused on female centric conversation, not to exclude anyone out of spite. I can’t speak on trans topics, I don’t have advice in regards to hormone therapy, and honestly I would rather not discuss feminine products that are put places that they were not designed for.

I just wanted a thread that brought women together to talk about anything. Idk maybe I made a mistake thinking I could “ ask “ for that 😢

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64, lilbabyjooce and Deleted member 60181
I didn’t want arguing, or disagreement on gender identity or anything of that nature:(

I guess if that’s what is going to happen , any females are able to DM me …..here’s to connecting with my ladies 🫶🏽🍷🍻

Reactions: Prillprillprill
I'm afab(assigned female at birth) and questioning gender identity, so I have at least experienced growing up treated as a girl. I'm not very active but I'm here i guess. Hopefully once my siblings go back to school I'll have more freedom to engage with the ABDL community.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
So does anyone have any tips on avoiding "front bulge" from their diaper? I find its the one thing that makes me self conscious in jeans, and I can definitely relate to trans women who go through the same problem! ❤️

The only thing I've found that works at moving the bulge around the back is to sit on a toilet in my nappy to pee. The nappy then fills up from the back and looks more naturally rounded whilst still mostly flat on the front ... but that kind of steals the benefit of the freedom at having a nappy on in the first place :/

Are some diapers better than others at this?

Reactions: cannamommy
WetEmily said:
I'm going to post the same article again from Scientific American discussing how the concept of "bio-women" is not particularly accurate and a common dog whistle for transphobia.

I just read the article you posted.very interesting and true. I also belong to a gynomastia page and there are many men that that have large and very large breasts from a very early age and quite a few that are way bigger than most women and there wives. I have read and posted there about Kline-fedders syndrom which an extra gene that causes that and other conditions. I had posted it because a lot of the men there couldnt inderstand why the got so big and so soon. some had surgery and boobs came back. some of those there were tested forkfs and had it the point being what your trying to say i think that the study is valid and that you and others do have FM issues and you and others are entitled to your opinions and to post them which are always very good

First off @WetEmily , your writing is always amazing. I should have told you sooner that I adore the way you write!

But I wanted to click on a link and I think there might have been a little mistake when hyperlinking it in(I really want to see this one).
WetEmily said:
Let's take it a step further and tell PubMed that we actually want an exact phrase match for "biological gender". Putting the same query in quotes to accomplish this reduces PubMed-indexed publications in the last five years from 53,770 to 16.

Also thank you for talking about the points I want to discuss whenever misconsceptions about transgenders come up on this forum!

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 10269
FeistyPants said:
So does anyone have any tips on avoiding "front bulge" from their diaper? I find its the one thing that makes me self conscious in jeans, and I can definitely relate to trans women who go through the same problem! ❤️

The only thing I've found that works at moving the bulge around the back is to sit on a toilet in my nappy to pee. The nappy then fills up from the back and looks more naturally rounded whilst still mostly flat on the front ... but that kind of steals the benefit of the freedom at having a nappy on in the first place :/

Are some diapers better than others at this?
I use diapers for post birth leaking at night, the few times I’ve worn in public has been with a dress,

This is a great question though🤔

Ok, salon and massage day coming up! What’s your go to treatments !!

Hey, just letting everyone know that most people in the trans community don't act like [removed] ~KitsuneFox and I would advise not to engage with them. People like this will use anything to make themselves look virtuous and force others to think exactly like them. The actions of these warrior types accomplish nothing but destroy support groups and turn people against the trans community.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Selene, Saltedcaramel64, KaleidoscopeKitty and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back