Calling fellow females

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannamommy

Mommy life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Just reaching out and letting the females know that I am open to chatting, I love everyone here! Just want to shout out my fellow ladies to not be afraid to respond / reach out

• Love
Reactions: Jr2012, Luvshugs, rbm and 5 others
There aren’t many of us! I always love finding other girls on the site

Reactions: Jr2012, Lyric, Prillprillprill and 2 others
cannamommy said:
Just reaching out and letting the females know that I am open to chatting, I love everyone here! Just want to shout out my fellow ladies to not be afraid to respond / reach out
Does identifying as female count?

Was just about to ask if the offer is trans inclusive.

Reactions: disabledinconben
I'm here too ladies

Reactions: Jr2012, cannamommy and FeistyPants
BrattyPrincessSophie said:
Was just about to ask if the offer is trans inclusive.

My personal view is that trans women living as women permanently are included in this. Sissys and trans women still in the closet are not, with no disrespect intended to anyone xx

Also, hiya! :)

My thought, in posting this thread was to reach out to bio females, of course as many have already experienced and taken advantage of , my inbox is always open to everyone…..mostly everyone so long as you respect that I am a taken mommy.

The sissy/fem males have a very open dialogue within this sub section. So I will never so that anyone is ever excluded from reaching out. However this specific thread was/is intended to encourage bio females and I will extend this to others who identify as female and living as female.

I get messages from a lot of men here, my fellow ladies rarely.

SO I wanted to open my inbox to other females to have a place to reach out to talk about anything in a safe place where the response wouldn’t involve asking of them for anything.

Reactions: hanbanan, Luvshugs, Prillprillprill and 3 others
hanbanan said:
There aren’t many of us! I always love finding other girls on the site
Hey girl so glad you responded!! My inbox is open and a safe place to chat.

Reactions: hanbanan
Diapercutie said:
I'm here too ladies
Yay!! Thank you for responding hun :)

Reactions: Diapercutie
FeistyPants said:
My personal view is that trans women living as women permanently are included in this. Sissys and trans women still in the closet are not, with no disrespect intended to anyone xx

Also, hiya! :)
Hey girl I never want anyone to feel alienated or feel excluded though they way you put it is kind of how I was feeling. So glad you responded and I look forward to having a thread for us.

Reactions: disabledinconben and FeistyPants
So excited for the day! Taking my daughter shopping, CB got a bonus and a raise and said I should take our daughter for a fun filled “ girls day” ! I need new ……everything, as I get my post baby body back in shape I am leaving the moomoos in storage and I’m basically back to pre baby bod! So excited to get some new outfits, also excited to get some naughty underoos as I’m feeling more confident in my body again!

Makeup isle is in trouble lol and then we will be visiting the zoo and the splash pads at our local park ( oooo new swim suit ) and lastly we will be going to dinner at my moms where I get to try on clothes while my daughter and Grammy have some girl time of there own.

Any suggestions with outfits? Makeup? Appreciated!

Reactions: FeistyPants, Luvshugs, Deleted member 60181 and 1 other person
I’ve been going for a more natural look this summer (tho I wear big black eyeliner every day) and it has really boosted my confidence! Just a lil bit of highlighter and blush along with a natural tan has really made me feel extra pretty
I also got a new bathing suit for vacation and that also helped me feel extra cute. I don’t like traditional bikinis or one pieces so I go online typically—I got mine from Halara and am in love!!
Sounds like a fun day! I hope some new clothes/makeup is the positive boost you’ve been waiting for!

Reactions: rbm, cannamommy and disabledinconben
Mama2Cuyler said:
Hmm, suggestions? Depends on how big of a bonus? 😉😁🤣
Enough to get some brand name outfits and maybe a pair or two designer shoes

lilbabyjooce said:
I’ve been going for a more natural look this summer (tho I wear big black eyeliner every day) and it has really boosted my confidence! Just a lil bit of highlighter and blush along with a natural tan has really made me feel extra pretty
I also got a new bathing suit for vacation and that also helped me feel extra cute. I don’t like traditional bikinis or one pieces so I go online typically—I got mine from Halara and am in love!!
Sounds like a fun day! I hope some new clothes/makeup is the positive boost you’ve been waiting for!
I’m not by any means a BIG makeup person but being a stay at home mom has definitely kept from the make up isle. Brands or anything appreciated. Also trying to break the ice here to open conversation

Hello and thank you for the shout out to all the females. I think being female can be hard to navigate in the ABDL community sometimes, especially as being a ‘Little Girl’ doesn’t always mean being female. No disrespect to any males who are LGs/ sissies etc but sometimes it is a bit strange to end up on a thread in the sissy/ girls forum where men discuss the use of tampons for example and to realise that actually most of the AB ‘girls’ in the forum are not actually women/ living as women when in adult mode! I admit sometimes I find threads on this sub-forum about men getting turned on by things like tampons or wearing a bra, things that aren’t my favourite part of being a woman and can even be uncomfortable/ negative aspects of it for me sometimes, a bit full on. It is hard for me to recognise that being a woman is something that can be fetishised and it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable (which I 100% recognise is my issue, I am definitely not saying there is anything wrong with men who are turned on by dressing as women, just that I guess it pushes against my personal boundaries a bit) and so I often tend to avoid this area but I do sometimes feel like I would appreciate a space to discuss or consider the aspects of being ABDL impacted by being female. So really I appreciate you reaching out with a thread for those of us who are just living our everyday lives as women (whether bio or trans) and not focused on the sissies/ LGs for whom being a woman is part of the fetish!

• Love
Reactions: Woomy, FeistyPants, Luvshugs and 3 others
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I would appreciate a space to discuss or consider the aspects of being ABDL impacted by being female. So really I appreciate you reaching out with a thread for those of us who are just living our everyday lives as women (whether bio or trans) and not focused on the sissies/ LGs for whom being a woman is part of the fetish!
I really appreciate this too! Regardless of our “role” in ABDL, gender does tend to have an impact on it and sometimes when I speak about it in other threads I do worry about coming across too hard. I’m happy there could be a space for it.
And @cannamommy I’m honestly not a big makeup person either. I just do eyeliner daily, nothing else for the most part. But both my blush and highlighter are Milani and anything else I have is ELF as their products are lightweight, inexpensive and cruelty-free! My sister used to be in one of those makeup delivery subscriptions and she really loved it—and I got all the leftovers 😝😝 She’s not a big makeup person either but maybe it’s something you could try if it interests you to get into some new things!

Reactions: cannamommy
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
Hello and thank you for the shout out to all the females. I think being female can be hard to navigate in the ABDL community sometimes, especially as being a ‘Little Girl’ doesn’t always mean being female. No disrespect to any males who are LGs/ sissies etc but sometimes it is a bit strange to end up on a thread in the sissy/ girls forum where men discuss the use of tampons for example and to realise that actually most of the AB ‘girls’ in the forum are not actually women/ living as women when in adult mode! I admit sometimes I find threads on this sub-forum about men getting turned on by things like tampons or wearing a bra, things that aren’t my favourite part of being a woman and can even be uncomfortable/ negative aspects of it for me sometimes, a bit full on. It is hard for me to recognise that being a woman is something that can be fetishised and it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable (which I 100% recognise is my issue, I am definitely not saying there is anything wrong with men who are turned on by dressing as women, just that I guess it pushes against my personal boundaries a bit) and so I often tend to avoid this area but I do sometimes feel like I would appreciate a space to discuss or consider the aspects of being ABDL impacted by being female. So really I appreciate you reaching out with a thread for those of us who are just living our everyday lives as women (whether bio or trans) and not focused on the sissies/ LGs for whom being a woman is part of the fetish!
I completely understand you, I see the ( girls ) part in the forum thread but once I open it I feel like I’m not supposed to be here. The topics do kind of make me feel a certain way being bio female. Would love to chat with you, feeling kindred spirit on many views

lilbabyjooce said:
I really appreciate this too! Regardless of our “role” in ABDL, gender does tend to have an impact on it and sometimes when I speak about it in other threads I do worry about coming across too hard. I’m happy there could be a space for it.
And @cannamommy I’m honestly not a big makeup person either. I just do eyeliner daily, nothing else for the most part. But both my blush and highlighter are Milani and anything else I have is ELF as their products are lightweight, inexpensive and cruelty-free! My sister used to be in one of those makeup delivery subscriptions and she really loved it—and I got all the leftovers 😝😝 She’s not a big makeup person either but maybe it’s something you could try if it interests you to get into some new things!
Thank yo so much for the recommendations !! 😍 as stated above, anyone across the community here is welcome to Engage and talk with me. So long as it’s respectful. I do my best to offer advice ( mostly inquiries from men looking for a female perspective) and of course the cringe ask “ will you be my mommy.. ugh .

So I wanted to try an FB bring us bio girls and full time female identifying trans lady’s together to provide support and a safe place for us to chat about anything! 😉

Please do not hesitate to reach out ❤️

Reactions: Woomy and lilbabyjooce
Ok, so I figured since I started this thread, some of you are familiar with me and others may not.

A little about me:)

I’m mommy to cannaboy ( CB ) and I guess a semi caretaker / babysitter to Babygirl ( BG ) while also a mother , mom to CBs and my daughter.
My introduction into the ABDL lifestyle/kink wasn’t the smoothest. Feel free to check out past threads on the matter lol.

I love the outdoors and anything that involves water. I write poetry and play the piano. I’m a stay at home mom. ( my choice ) and wouldn’t trade it for the world. Would love to get to know all the unique amazing women in the community regardless of your role in the community. This is a support forum, and I’m here to support all my ladies :) we can talk ABDL, or anything you want.

Hope to see many more responses and be surprised with this inbox notifications.

Toodles:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back